13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Nade boosters allowed? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Nade boosters allowed? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Nade boosters allowed? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Nade boosters allowed? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Nade boosters allowed? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Nade boosters allowed? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Nade boosters allowed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

Nade boosters allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Whats with nade boosters being allowed on Sam's Server? I thought we were against playing with nade boosters. If this is the case I'm not gonna play on the 13th servers anymore.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 pm

They are being allowed now. Reason being: The rule is too broad and subjective. It's not exactly worth enforcing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Yeah Im with ed on this. No booster enforcement means no me.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm

metsman3.0 wrote:
Yeah Im with ed on this. No booster enforcement means no me.
You play BF3 anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 pm

I play P4F also >.>
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Guess I wont be playing on 13th meu servers for a while. Nade booster was mentioned as BUGGED on the forums by the devs and we allow it? thats just not right and a very wrong move. Less skilled people will come to our servers and it will basically be the same experience of official servers
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Cmon Guys Sad
I think this is a good opportunity to make ourselfs more evasive to those boosters guys try to go in the server dont forget you grenade awarness ability and train a way to evade thos hated grenades guys cmon don't rage quit just like that Razz
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 pm

ghost9719 wrote:
Cmon Guys Sad
I think this is a good opportunity to make ourselfs more evasive to those boosters guys try to go in the server dont forget you grenade awarness ability and train a way to evade thos hated grenades guys cmon don't rage quit just like that Razz

Naa Ill stick to rage quit. I will never have respect for someone that uses the grenade booster like a main
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Give it a try cmon Smile
Back to top Go down
nunes117
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh come on, now this? Well guess its time to buy some too Twisted Evil

PS: And http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_2715.swf Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm

I am with some of you. I will not use the grenade booster nor respect anyone who uses it. Please elaborate how the rule is broad, because it simply means no grenade boosters.

If we have to win a firefight or any elimination of a hostile with an unfair enhancements, then I lost respect for our gameplay tactic. If I am going to win, whether it is a firefight or a match, I am going to win with my teammates on my side, and strategy.

Until we enforce the rules to a fair, enjoyable, tactical, strategic, and team-orientated environment, I am off 13th servers. Hell, I am even getting my own server for my prefferred standard.
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 am

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
I am with some of you. I will not use the grenade booster nor respect anyone who uses it. Please elaborate how the rule is broad, because it simply means no grenade boosters.

If we have to win a firefight or any elimination of a hostile with an unfair enhancements, then I lost respect for our gameplay tactic. If I am going to win, whether it is a firefight or a match, I am going to win with my teammates on my side, and strategy.

Until we enforce the rules to a fair, enjoyable, tactical, strategic, and team-orientated environment, I am off 13th servers. Hell, I am even getting my own server for my prefferred standard.

i am with his point of view 100% that Nade booster is an easy way to get kills and NOTHING else there is no explanation of using a grenade booster at all other than that im a noob that doesnt know how to use a weapon. anyone who uses it failed at this game
Back to top Go down
rupa
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
rupa

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

Since nade boosters aren't allowed any more on server i see less ppl with nade booster. Maybe they just want to annoy ppl on servers where it is forbiden Very Happy But anyway guys, it's not like they are immortal, try to humiliate them with knife Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Votes are in bronx, put the server back to normal.
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

I put yes Razz
Back to top Go down
rupa
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
rupa

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Sam can you also create poll with question who is using nade boosters? I think this could also be good with this one.
Back to top Go down
ROUGHNECK
Sergeant
Sergeant
ROUGHNECK

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm with the Colonel on this one-Keep the 'nade booster!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Elaborate as to how it is "broad" Roughneck or Bronx. No grenade boosters mean no grenade boosters. If it was no boosters, that will be too broad, hence the rule not being enforced, but if your are not allowing a specific booster, then the rule is nothing but very specific. You're reason makes no sense what-so-ever.

In addition, the "evading" grenade boosters affects nothing. Grenade Awareness is the only way to evade grenades in general, standard or booster, so saying this can be good for avoiding grenade boosters is illogical.

Back to top Go down
ROUGHNECK
Sergeant
Sergeant
ROUGHNECK

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Elaborate as to how it is "broad" Roughneck or Bronx. No grenade boosters mean no grenade boosters. If it was no boosters, that will be too broad, hence the rule not being enforced, but if your are not allowing a specific booster, then the rule is nothing but very specific. You're reason makes no sense what-so-ever.

In addition, the "evading" grenade boosters affects nothing. Grenade Awareness is the only way to evade grenades in general, standard or booster, so saying this can be good for avoiding grenade boosters is illogical.

The Colonel is allowing the nades...go with it man.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 pm

No. I don't have to. I sincerely respect bronx with the upmost, highest respect, but not only is it not his decision of how SAM'S server is managed, but it's not his decision of how I disrespect the lack of enforcement to the booster.

Once again, with sincere, prestigious, and upmost respect I give to bronx, but I'm not going to tag along with "Colonel" because he allowed grenade boosters, even though he just stated it, not necessarily go with it.
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

voted YES

who are the 2 who voted no ...
Back to top Go down
ROUGHNECK
Sergeant
Sergeant
ROUGHNECK

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
No. I don't have to. I sincerely respect bronx with the upmost, highest respect, but not only is it not his decision of how SAM'S server is managed, but it's not his decision of how I disrespect the lack of enforcement to the booster.

Once again, with sincere, prestigious, and upmost respect I give to bronx, but I'm not going to tag along with "Colonel" because he allowed grenade boosters, even though he just stated it, not necessarily go with it.

The revered Colonel made the call...back his play. Ever play football or any team sports? You run the play given to you/us until he deems it necessary to stray away from it or change it altogether.
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

So if Bronx says nade booster is allowed I wont just follow him because he said so and use it its a matter of Principle. ill simply avoid going to my own clan's server and play on other clan servers to avoid the booster will only go to the 13th servers on practice. Thats how it will be for me. Seems like this is the most good way to deal with it
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Rought, be reasonable here man. These nade boosters are idiotic in everyway. Beside, this is Sam's and Quack's server. I dont think bronx has the right to make choice for servers that are funded by them and the alone.

No disrecpect bronx, but sam and Quack should be in control of their servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nade boosters allowed?   Nade boosters allowed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nade boosters allowed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top