13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BF Play 4 free League  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BF Play 4 free League  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BF Play 4 free League  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BF Play 4 free League  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BF Play 4 free League  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BF Play 4 free League  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BF Play 4 free League  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BF Play 4 free League  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BF Play 4 free League  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BF Play 4 free League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

BF Play 4 free League  Empty
PostSubject: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:09 am

Hey Guys DatEne asked me to translate this Text for him and also allowed me to post it on my clans site so we can Join if Bronx is Down with it *G*

I am glad to officially announce all the details on the Battlefield play 4 free league sponsored by 4 Players.
It's a great extension for the game and the entire community, as well as for all the clans that have found together so far.

Mother platform will be the 4players league powered by 4netplayers.de
Link: http://4pl.4players.de/index.php/de/home/index.html

Unfortunately the page is only available in German at the moment, but will be made available completely in English.
Meanwhile non-German speaking players should follow this link with Google translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2F4pl.4players.de%2Findex.php%2Fde%2Fhome%2Findex.html&sl=de&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

The league will provide the following in detail:

- 8vs8 league system (May add other modes like 16vs16 etc.)
- Seasonal tournaments ( Germany vs. England, X vs. X Oman Tournament)
Ideas from the community are very welcome

- Prizes for the best clans (Exact prizes have not been determined yet, depending on amount and activity of active clans, but from game servers to cash prizes, anything is possible)

- A dedicated anti-cheat tool, "4 Players Insight "
- Players have to Verify (each player must register his physical address to make it difficult and less tempting for cheaters.)
- Games are held on a weekly basis
- All games will be held on the leagues own servers with the best international connections.
-Clans Do not need to own a Server.
- Experienced League admins out of the Gaming scene.
- And experience from other games with top international clans.

The proposed rules are currently written and will be published as they become ready.

Each player can sign up already and go through the verification process, Clan Leaders should also register their clan and Invite their fellow clan members. Players with no clan can also create and register a new clan and invite other players in this regard.
All information about the Verification process can be found below: The Level of Verification for the League will Probably be Verification Tier 2

http://forum.4pl.4players.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1752 (German)
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.4pl.4players.de%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D2%26t%3D1752&sl=de&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
(english)

If you have any questions or suggestions, I will be glad to hear from you

DatEne

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 am

I want to throw in my own 2 cents well its rather 3 Smile
-Its not as Corrupt as the OG/Ea what the F*** ever Cup System
-No vercetti dictator
-OG asked and tried to stop them several Times from forming a league powered by the 4players cup-Gaming/anti cheater system

They insisted they already formed a good league
lol!
Reason enough for me to say i am all for this
what you guys think???
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

Yes i think this is a good idea to let the community start a league so we know its not corrupt
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 am

Sounds like a good idea but I'm not too educated on what's going on with all this corruption talk.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 am

Well, EA is in cohoots with Old Guys Gaming Community, which really run several of the larger clans with P4F. Allowing them access to prizes and get their name and power higher Razz

But I think its good to have the gaming community coming together to get things done, keep track of hackers, and make sure everyone has real fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Cornel_Jennings
Private
Private
Cornel_Jennings

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 am

I say they shoule be able to stay this is a public game, and im up for it if we join in bronx.
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 am

I am up for joining. As long as it is fair and hacker free, I say we join all the cups and compatitions we can.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Nice Guys
The System should really be hack free (the most professional anti-cheat tool in professional gaming).....once you sign up with the league, you will receive a physical Letter containing the Code that you have to enter(not sure if they will send out e-mails or real mails to overseas players *G*)
Also each Match has to be registered/logged with the system and will only let players with the right I.D connect , for example if I tried to log-in a crux vs. 13thmeu game ,with widghet's name it still would not recognize my I.D , as his would be individual also it checks the I.P address :p
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Well I say its a nice idea. We should try to get our name known in the P4F world. I mean, all the time I heard about CRUX or MIA or... OG's. We need to be known as a clan who can kick some butt.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm

I say yes! Even if we don't use it to setup up clan matches or participate in their events, we can still use it for recruiting.

Although I don't see anything for P4F, but I think it's still worth it just for the other games.
Back to top Go down
tmfc1234
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
tmfc1234

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

cup in this cup i will crush you all
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Here The explanation for Registering outside of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
http://public.4pl.4players.de/index.php/member.center.faq#Verification

Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm

ok well do
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Guys i just wanted to ask every one again to go ahead and sign up on the leagues webpage
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2F4pl.4players.de%2Findex.php%2Fde%2Fhome%2Findex.html&sl=de&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
Also plz sign up for verification lvl 2
http://public.4pl.4players.de/index.php/member.center.faq#Verification
and then download the software 4 players insight..but that can wait for now.
after you signed up ,search for the 13th marine expeditionary unit
or just pm me after you signed up so i can search for your name and invite you to the clan.
if you have questions PM me
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

I registered yesterday Smile! Thanks for the link and the tech support, Toryin Razz.

All those tournaments look really fun and you can be almost sure that it's hack-free.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

might take me a little bit to get ma ID
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 am

I will try to sign up soon. My only concern is with school coming up soon, I might not have the time like I do now. We will see.
Back to top Go down
quatic
Corporal
Corporal
quatic

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 am

my account name is quatic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free League    BF Play 4 free League  Empty

Back to top Go down

BF Play 4 free League

View previous topic View next topic Back to top