13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  Empty
PostSubject: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:22 am

If you played BF p4f any time lately you'll notice they changed a lot of things. The starting screen in which you pick equipment has changed, the scoreboard has changed, they have added new equipment, both clothes and weapons. If my memory correct they have the following

Medics get the SAW

Engineers get UMP

And veteran weapons (basically the same as the weapon they are veteran as, like the m16, except diff models and stats

Also take a look at this new map

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=18821

Idk about u guys but i dont like it. I like BF because of the big maps and what not, but if they're making one of my favorite maps from BF2 into an infantry only map, im kinda sad. Sad. What bout u guys?
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 am

Jensin wrote:
If you played BF p4f any time lately you'll notice they changed a lot of things. The starting screen in which you pick equipment has changed, the scoreboard has changed, they have added new equipment, both clothes and weapons. If my memory correct they have the following

Medics get the SAW

Engineers get UMP

And veteran weapons (basically the same as the weapon they are veteran as, like the m16, except diff models and stats

Also take a look at this new map

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=18821

Idk about u guys but i dont like it. I like BF because of the big maps and what not, but if they're making one of my favorite maps from BF2 into an infantry only map, im kinda sad. Sad. What bout u guys?
Yeh im not a fan of the new map. Ive only played it a couple of times but i havent seen any vehicles in it.... so lame
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

wel i played that new map and its kinda like get a high score map
Back to top Go down
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Yea, its a great map if you want infantry only combat, so i think they are trying to appeal to the new generation of FPS gamers (the ones that came in with COD and what not). But personally i play BF games for the big maps with vehicle warfare, but i think this will have to do till BF3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 pm

More new clothes in the store, including a pilot and urban militant (terrorist type of outfite)
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Well I liked the small version of Sharqi on BF2. Probably my favorite or 2nd favorite infantry only map in BF2. Vehicles would be nice but aren't needed; although Jeeps wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Firstgunny
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Firstgunny

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm

i dont like the map either lol or the changes to recon
Back to top Go down
Elton_Souza
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Elton_Souza

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

it's a great map but dont have vehicles =/
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Is the map out yet? I haven't played it today D:

And thanks to the recon changes, I haven't died as much ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Rticfox
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rticfox

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm

part of the reason i like BF is because of at least the large maps...hope they don't change it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D    BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

BF play 4 free Recent Changes+NEW MAP IMAGES! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top