13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  Empty
PostSubject: BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting    BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

Id figured that what we could do as a clan to help contribute to the development and perfection of the BF P4F game is that we start a topic(in our own forums) in which all the people in 13th MEU list bugs, and feedbacks/suggestions that should be in the game. Like This needs to be nerfed or this needs to be buffed, etc. Then once we have all agreed on a list we then go to their official forums and post a topic called like Official 13th MEU Feedback/bug report list or something along those lines(I think bug reporting is separate forum so we can just split it into two list). I think we should do this because not only will it offer us some PR, but the makers might take special notice to it since the 13th MEU is a well established clan in the gaming universe. We could explain that the entire clan has debated and agreed on the following list or something to help catch the developers attention, and we should be specific. Like saying the MG3 needs to be nerfed is too un-original. I suggest saying things like the spread or recoil needs to be increased and decreased, and those type of details in the list.

Just a suggestion, i really want to see this game succeed and do well. I mean its p4f so it will help exposing many of the new generation of gamers, mostly COD players lol, to a different kind of FPS, one like Bf. The type of FPS games that i grew up on, and i think doing this will help form this game into a well balanced game Smile.
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting    BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 am

ok.... lets see the paratute dosent open -_- and the MG3 needs higher recoil and spread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting    BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Well i mean not right now, but like if we can get approval to do this i will or some1 else will create a separate thread and start it there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting    BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting  Empty

Back to top Go down

BF Play 4 free feedback/bug reporting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top