13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:38 pm

BasicKeel wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
Hey guys keep the flaming down.....Don't insinuate it either....

Guys read that, lets stop already.
Also zen, you should go do bootcamp Smile
You're not currently in the clan atm, you're just a site member.

KEEL!!! He is much more of a Member as bronx is. He plays during our practices speaks to us and he hangs out in Xfire and Ventrillo longer than most of us do. Just becuase he aint in a squad dont mean he aint a 13th member and respect that. He has played more games and bonded with more of us than you have.

Now stop this fight and chill we are all bros here.

Also Hans I heard him speak alot of times on Vent he is an Adult and not a replica of you.

Last edited by Mega Max546 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Huh? What? Wait. We are all brothers here? I thought for sure some of you were my sisters.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Zeno never took bootcamp waaaaah
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Lets just stop the flaming, zeno is just here to help us he isn't an official member and won't stay for that long.
He's a guest member and we should respect him equally.
Back to top Go down
hotrod17
Private
Private
hotrod17

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

i hope hacker do ruined this game
Back to top Go down
gallo232
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gallo232

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:01 am

Trister wrote:
This is turning into a noob rage thread. Yes some noobs are more irritating or aggravating than others but, the same can be said about veterans. Sure vets don't ask about the how, when, why, and what, among other things, but some are big-headed about their skills or lack thereof as they think they have or rage because their involvment or seriousness towards the game among other things.

Noobs are noobs are noobs and will always be noobs, until they graduate. Not sure what all the hostility towards noobs is about but remember, everyone has been a noob at one point or another, in any game; even in real life. There's no way to become a vet without first being a noob. And since most of these games are community based we need those noobs. We need them to graduate, become better players, take places of those who have left. Then maybe they'll end up loving the game. Loving it enough to stick around and for the game to also stick around or not have it become stale.

So yes, it does suck that some of you had to pay for this long ago, and I don't know much abou it. But I would think they would give something that no free account can ever have. Something equal or close and useful to the cost paid to play this game.

I wonder if they use adversting to support the cost of running/supporting this game?

well said mate....now lets shoot some noobs!!
Back to top Go down
ZenosyX
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

BasicKeel wrote:
zeno is just here to help us he isn't an official member and won't stay for that long.

heh sorry to disappoint you kid, but that's not for you to decide :P

anyway, back on-topic: it will be awesome to be back in this game again. I've hesitated on buying it for a few years now but never done it, so now I'm looking forward to it ;)
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 am

Free2Play only noobs started to flame me XD Let's see what ya got
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:04 pm

hanspirot wrote:
He is probably stupid fat american kid who sits whole in front of computer and write those stupid comments....

Buddy you just made the whole USA stupid and fat PHAIL

I ain't fat not at all I can run 2 miles without taking a break I guess a fat kid couldn't do that I am not stupid ,not at all I can speak 3 languages and I often go to contests and get prizes,I mostly stick with the 360 now go out and play basketball
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 pm

ZenosyX wrote:
BasicKeel wrote:
zeno is just here to help us he isn't an official member and won't stay for that long.

heh sorry to disappoint you kid, but that's not for you to decide Razz

anyway, back on-topic: it will be awesome to be back in this game again. I've hesitated on buying it for a few years now but never done it, so now I'm looking forward to it Wink

Please do have some respect for me,
i don't like when newbies tell me what to do and not to do.
I only said what i was told by the other members.

Please refer from posting like that.
Calling me a "kid" is not something that shows respect.
Your post count is 40 you didn't even do boot camp.
My post count i over 40 and i did do boot camp.
I understand you're not going to boot camp,
but im just saying that ive dedicated just as much time in the clan as you have and more.
And i do believe im not a kid, you're more of a kid to me when i look at your experience in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 pm

ZenosyX wrote:
BasicKeel wrote:

heh sorry to disappoint you kid, but that's not for you to decide Razz

anyway, back on-topic: it will be awesome to be back in this game again. I've hesitated on buying it for a few years now but never done it, so now I'm looking forward to it Wink

Not because he is 14 means he is a kid.

So treat him with a little respect.

Or should i call you kid too?

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

On Team Fortress 2 going free to play: Eh, yeah, an influx of noobs will come into the game, but why complain? thats just gonna make it easier on you in game lol and like any game that went from pay to play to free, the ones who payed get access to all the stuff people have to pay for, so you are actually getting the one up over all the kids also. I'm not sure how good their anti-hack software is though.

On people acting childish: Calm down people. Its a game, plenty others to play. I know for a fact everyone else here plays other games because we don't even have a TF2 squad. As for Zeno, I will stick up for him in the fact he an active guest, and plays with us on many occasions and I can account for him as a friend. But the discussion did get out of hand, and Zeno I thank you for your input but mind if we drop it? Smile and as for actual members. I can understand you also demanding respect since you have put your time into the clan, and you do deserve that respect. But also, this all started because of 13th members acting childish. Some of you may be young, and don't wanna be treated as a child. Simply don't act like one. Age wise, I consider 13 and 14 year olds children. Maturity level, that has no age. So lets all make the MATURE choice and move on beyond this.
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Yeah, drop it guys. I know you all and I hate to see you fight Sad

Regardless of what you guys think, if this conversation continues, there won't be a winner—the argument doesn't even matter—; we're all loosing.

Zeno... BasicKill... GUYS! Come on! I know you both and you are really cool and helpful guys, and I got no idea how both of you can be fighting each other Sad
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 am

IronBat you are sooooooo damn right EPIC POST :-)
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 am

TheIronBat wrote:
On Team Fortress 2 going free to play: Eh, yeah, an influx of noobs will come into the game, but why complain? thats just gonna make it easier on you in game lol and like any game that went from pay to play to free, the ones who payed get access to all the stuff people have to pay for, so you are actually getting the one up over all the kids also. I'm not sure how good their anti-hack software is though.

On people acting childish: Calm down people. Its a game, plenty others to play. I know for a fact everyone else here plays other games because we don't even have a TF2 squad. As for Zeno, I will stick up for him in the fact he an active guest, and plays with us on many occasions and I can account for him as a friend. But the discussion did get out of hand, and Zeno I thank you for your input but mind if we drop it? Smile and as for actual members. I can understand you also demanding respect since you have put your time into the clan, and you do deserve that respect. But also, this all started because of 13th members acting childish. Some of you may be young, and don't wanna be treated as a child. Simply don't act like one. Age wise, I consider 13 and 14 year olds children. Maturity level, that has no age. So lets all make the MATURE choice and move on beyond this.

They just need to buy 1 paint for 1 dollar from man co store to get the same premium bonussen like us.

They should fix this by putting up a minimum of goods you need to buy from the ingame store to make you premium.

I don't dislike newbies. But please. if your asking the most BASIC STUFF like "How do i change classe". OVER AND OVER. Id would make your mind blow too.

-Tommy

ps i'm the Devil, just passed 666th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 am

Hey guys I've had TF2 for a couple of days now and I"m loving it! Smile I'm a noob at it right now but if anyone here still plays pm me or find me on TF2.
Back to top Go down
KODZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
KODZ

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:46 am

Aww man i payed for this game too Mad
Anyways i suck a lot at it which is why i quit for a bit and switched to bfp4f
but my favorite class was engineer because i like to have something else shoot for me Very Happy
Add me ign is conFuzed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!   Team Fortress 2 Free to Play! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Free to Play!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top