13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:43 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
BF3 has its pros and cons and so will MW3, this isn't a "what game is better than the other" thread, just reporting the news.

Not trying to be bias, but Battlefield 3 looks like one of those games that doesn't have ANY cons. Well not yet.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Cmdr. Michael wrote:

Not trying to be bias, but Battlefield 3 looks like one of those games that doesn't have ANY cons. Well not yet.

The game hasn't been released yet, so you can't possibly say that the game is flawless. Yes, BF3 looks and sounds great a I'll probably be playing it, but no game is completely, 100% perfect IMO.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Im super Biased : D

I feel MW3 will be super good but i feel COD has been getting worse and they always feel the same

i know you guys will say all sequals do but BC2 Was nothing like BC1

i know im biased im a BF fanboy

IMO BF3 wil become the king of FPS its a matter of time

also the gameplay alreadys makes it look jizzle
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
Cmdr. Michael wrote:

The game hasn't been released yet, so you can't possibly say that the game is flawless. Yes, BF3 looks and sounds great a I'll probably be playing it, but no game is completely, 100% perfect IMO.

That's what I meant by "not yet". Battlefield 3 hasn't shown any cons yet. I'm just afraid because a few days from a simple trailer being release we already know that it is a multi-company project, there is a possibility of multiplayer subscription fees, they are using the same old engine, & stuff like that. I just hope MW3 ends up being a lot nicer than what's being put out there.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:00 am

Well, BF3 has released a full length trailer for their game so I need to see more from Activision as far as MW3 goes.

I'm sure they'll be bringing in more trailers for the SP and MP alike, so I'm just going to stay tuned. Nevertheless, both of these games are on my radar.
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 am

I already told you MW3 SP will be the same like others can't they make a new storyline ? I already found for you guys 2 similarities between the MW2,BO and MW3 storyline and I will find one more for you look at the england trailer,there you will see a car smashing in the metro well it's the same like in BO beginning but I think they just don't get out that easy.In COD Elite trailer you saw 2 MP or SP characters well those two look awesome Smile)
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 am

BogdanSGC wrote:
I already found for you guys 2 similarities between the MW2,BO and MW3 storyline and I will find one more for you look at the england trailer,there you will see a car smashing in the metro well it's the same like in BO beginning but I think they just don't get out that easy.)
Im not harping on you but Infinity Ward will never copy those Treyarch Scummies..
And Activision are now introducing noob companies to co-desogn it..Sad
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:30 am

IMO Treyarxh arebetter they make it fun but I think they should do a zombie spin off

Infinity ward purely fail IMO But TReyarch are beasts
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

MW3 is SledgeHammer's first game -.- sounds STUPID MW3 should be made only by pros it seems like they are out of moneys
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 pm

I don't know... for some reason I like new developers. And I don't think it's money problem—or atleast not lack of—: "Call of Duty, the blockbuster franchise, made $1bn in two months with 2009’s Modern Warfare 2, then $1bn in six weeks with 2010’s Black Ops." said MCV as a side note on an interview with the CEO of Activision publishing, which can be found here: http://www.mcvuk.com/features/943/INTERVIEW-Eric-Hirshberg if you guys want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm

The next target for CoD will be to beat BF, both MP and SP, I guess. I hope they'll do, cuz cod graphics and storyline are much better as for me.
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

It's the other way around: BF is trying to beat CoD. So far BF's sales don't even come close... even thought I like much more the BF games.

I personally prefer if none wins... this prevents them from monopolizing the FPS market and land on a comfort zone, which can lead to lazyness and bad games. There has to be strong competition between the 2 so they keep releasing good games.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Nmd12345 wrote:
It's the other way around: BF is trying to beat CoD. So far BF's sales don't even come close... even thought I like much more the BF games.

I personally prefer if none wins... this prevents them from monopolizing the FPS market and land on a comfort zone, which can lead to lazyness and bad games. There has to be strong competition between the 2 so they keep releasing good games.

Exactly!

Skarbrand wrote:
The next target for CoD will be to beat BF, both MP and SP, I guess. I hope they'll do, cuz cod graphics and storyline are much better as for me.

WTF. COD Graphics suck. I can understand with the storyline. It is good. But COD graphics absolutely suck compared to any battlefield other than Play4Free, Heroes, (Don't even count as real Battlefield games) And Battlefield series games before Battlefield 2.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:24 am

I don't really like any BF's graphics, other than 2142. They are...old? Don't know how to call them. It's a bit dull and filled with edgy things... Cod on high settings doesn't have that.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:01 am

I think they should rival each other. When they do that they are gonna try to do new things. WHich the other franchise will do like P4F Cod is gonna make somthing simmiliar. Also other games when 1 franchize will make a better game the other Franshise will try to out do them. WHich makes our lifes better when we play =].
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 am

Best option if this companies merge into one and draw out best what they have ;P
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

I may be late on this in that it has already been mentioned. Seems they are taking Beta applications

http://www.callofduty.com/elite
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey are we guys actually having any pre-squads on mw3? Or at least could be organize one? Even if there are just like 10 ppl like me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm

The game isn't to be released for another 4 months. I would think, as the same with BF3 that all the Blops would just slide over to MW3. I would think new squads would be formed if those we have become full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top