13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 am

The link is in my signature.

I'm going to be making more in just a few minutes, but that's the result of my last few games. Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

awesome dude: demotigun XD
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 am

That's awesome work there. I know who to turn to for utterly destroying the competition. Razz

Great vid.
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks, mate. I'm a big fan of the throwing knife from MW2, practiced a LOT...so the throwing axe is my new best friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am

I just made another clip, gonna go get more awesome humiliations, but one of my favorites - I humiliate some guy RIGHT as my best friend is knifing him, and steal the kill from under his nose.....

....then stab him in the throat. With both knives.

He was mad. As usual. Very Happy

EDIT: Oops, looking at the clip again, it wasn't a humiliation that stole his kill, just a ballisti knife shot....ah well, still funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:56 pm

btw, "demütigung" literally means "demotivated" or "de-powered" Razz
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 pm

TheGuitarhead wrote:
btw, "demütigung" literally means "demotivated" or "de-powered" Razz

I believe the English counterpart is literally "Humiliated" if I'm not mistaken. Razz

I just remember seeing a couple other vids from other gameplays and Humiliated always came up when someone got hit with a tomahawk.
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah, that's the original English callout. When they translated it, that's the closest they got. I personally can't think of something in german that really fits better, though.

My friend, Feirnon, is setting up his xbox here as I type this. We'll be on forthwith.

He's asked if he would be allowed to practice with us, though he maintains the position that he can't join a clan 'cause he has really weird, erratic schedules with classes (which are usually evening and night, oddly, as of 5 pm our time) and work in the mornings.

But, he's a fantastic teammate (if you can get past his consistent whining that "wtf I hit that guy, riiiight he can take a whole clip but one bullet kills me, totally legit, f*cking hacker" etc etc).

Meanwhile, I'll be finishing up my second Humiliation montage tonight. With Feirnon as my guest star, with some humiliations of his own...and my personal favorite clip, where he humiliates himself in grand fashion...managing to throw a frag into a room, run around to the door, and dive-for-cover into the door ....... coming to rest on his grenade, and blowing himself sky high.

Stay tuned on my youtube channel...

...also, if you want some sneak peeks, there's a couple of the small portions that get pasted together to make the whole video already uploaded, labelled Black Ops thawk1 and thawk2 respectively.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

That's fine Guitarhead. Even though he can't officially join the 13th (at least right now), he's more than welcome to practice with us.

Hopefully his schedule might clear up and he could officially join but he's more than welcome to. As far as his in game comments, I've said those on numerous occasions so it's not a big deal to me. COD is great to play but I can't think of anyone who plays it that doesn't get frustrated with it.

Looking forward to your new vids. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1   Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Humiliation Montage, part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top