13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
13th MEU Clan Montage EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

13th MEU Clan Montage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

13th MEU Clan Montage Empty
PostSubject: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm going to see if I can get this together.

Everyone has some kickass kills they want to show off, right? Insanely lucky throws, mad-skilled ninja moments, etc.

Well, what I want to do, is put together a montage of all the moments we felt we shined the most.

What I want YOU to do, is this - record a few clips up to 29 seconds (NOT 30) long, save them with a unique name in your file share, and post here with the file name and your gamertag (if I've not got you on my friends yet). I'll do all the rest of the work myself, fetching/rendering/splicing/editing etc.

And we can show the world why you should change to your brown pants when you see the clan tag [13th]!

......side note on brown pants:

The captain of a pirate ship is known among his crew for specifically asking for a red shirt when they go into battle. His first mate asked him why, and he replied, "So that the men will not see the blood if I am wounded."

Eventually, England had enough of the pirate and his penchant for attacking their trade ships. They sent out their entire armada. When the pirate captain saw the fleet of ships all coming for him, he turned to his first mate, and spoke thusly: "....bring me my brown pants!"
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Unfortunately I don't possess the technology necessary to record any of my exploits on COD. I wish I could, because then I could show off many of your guys' insane skillz. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Well, you could keep it on your fileshare then someone with it could watch it and record the important part.

That's what I was thinking, so long the clip isn't a GWK or something like that.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Can you get clips from the PS3 side?

I've got some nice kill feeds I could send your way.
Back to top Go down
Sold Out Napkin
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Sold Out Napkin

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Sounds good! I'll grab my tomahawk and load my crossbow. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Can you get clips from the PS3 side?

I've got some nice kill feeds I could send your way.

Well I have a dazzle and note down any cool clips I get. So if you put it on your fileshare I'll be sure to check it out and give it to the editor.
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Unfortunately I can only go into the fileshares belonging to my friends on XBL.

It would be pretty easy to just take a clip you want in the montage, then stick it in your fileshare and post the name of it here. Then what I do is, I go into your fileshare, select the clip for playback, then hit the upload button instead of play.

It puts the clip as a generic on my youtube account, and I can go in there and use the built-in editor on youtube to edit all the clips together that I want.

I think this could work really well if enough people submitted stuff. Just means I get to spend a lot of time waiting for the uploads to finish, but what better way to test my brand new, immensely-upgraded internet connection? Besides, it forces me to go do something else for awhile.

Napkin, if you're up for some Sticks and Stones, just throw me a message. I'll be on AC:Brotherhood, but if you want to, let me know. I'll be on for awhile yet, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sold Out Napkin
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Sold Out Napkin

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

I'll be on tomorrow. Invite if your on. Love to hit it up with some not-so-wager wager matches Razz
Back to top Go down
Raven
Site Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 am

I don't have any on my fileshare, plus there's hundreds of games for me to go through till I find some good kills and save them. All my good clips are already on my computer ready for editing as I don't use the BO feature, I use a video capture devise
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

See, whenever I get a really good kill worth saving (got a siiiiiiiiiiick tomahawk this morning), after the game I immediately go and save it, so I don't need to go through a backlog. The BO feature is pretty good, the free-roam camera controls aren't as intuitive as the halo3 system but it still works pretty well.

If you like, prepare whatever clips you want, and just send them to me via email or msn or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Clan Montage   13th MEU Clan Montage Empty

Back to top Go down

13th MEU Clan Montage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top