13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:04 pm

There's some really good shots, and a couple ridiculous humiliations.

Dominic whipped an axe at me, it hits the ground, misses me, hits the wall behind me, bounces off that, and spins through the air and lands in my head and kills me.

We were both raving about it, and the game after that, I did the exact same thing to someone else, except aiming up the stairs. That one's in this montage. I'm of a mind to crop it as a separate video and submit it to Anoj, because it's pretty ridiculous.

Also, the link isn't up yet 'cause I'm waiting on the clips I just uploaded, to have those in there, too.

My guest stars for this are Feirnon and Suicidalpenguin....with Feirnon's amazing suicide, and Suicidalpenguin's equally amazing cross-map tomahawk (of me, no less) on Nuketown.

As soon as the videos are up, I'll splice them all, and post the link in my signature. There's a lot of good stuff...meanwhile, here's a few links to some screenshots I've taken.

Throat-Stab
Axe in your head 1
Axe in your head 2
Back to top Go down
tehepicness
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tehepicness

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Looks freakin sweet so far, can't wait to see it finished Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terminal-Addiction/118413301551914
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 am

Yeah, I'm a little miffed - couple of the clips I rendered last night (or reaaaaaaaaaaaally early this morning) aren't there, so I'm gonna need to do that again today. The thing is, I'm gone basically all day - i need to get ready now, leave in an hour, and I'm back about 16 hours from now lol....long day with my friends planned.

So yeah. I'm thinking of doing a sneaky-kills montage...would take a lot longer to compile, cause you get a lot less opportunities for sneak-attacks than you do chances to whip a tomahawk. Freakin' people who play on max sensitivity bother me so much....instant turning around.

I tried it once. I proceeded to run around unable to see where i was going or steer, and killed myself multiple times in quick succession...soooooo yeah. Aiming was right out of the question. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 am

Updated! The montage is now officially finished, and the link is in my signature. Read the description, too.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Dude, those are some insane and crazy kills. I honestly don't know how you do it. All I can say is..I'm glad you're on my side. Razz

Here's a clip I found that might interest you since this is your forte.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Site Member
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:26 am

I'm in the process of making a ballistic knife montage etc but my video quality is not in HD, I've got new equipment arriving within the next few days so I can record some better footage. I could send you some of my clips if you like? Make a 13th MEU montage or something lol
Back to top Go down
TheGuitarhead
Corporal
Corporal
TheGuitarhead

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 pm

I've been thinking about that. Since I can snag clips from other people's profiles (as I did to Feirnon at the end of my last montage), what I'll ask people to do, I think, is to put whatever clips they want in, up to 29 seconds (it won't render 30 on the dot, stupid thing) long. Then let me know which ones, and I'll take them, upload them, and once I have enough, I'll splice it all together and put it up.

Could be a pretty cool undertaking, actually. I'm going to go post a new thread about that right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots   Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Humiliation Montage Part 2, and Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top