13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 pm

I decided to make it a little shorter to leave a cliffhanger where Part 2 would begin Very Happy

The wind was blowing across my face, I was slowly becoming colder and colder...but that didn’t matter, I was racing against time...and time didn’t look like it was going to slow down.

Suddenly I heard several other plane engines from behind, “Do not go any further, turn around and land your plane back at the base!” came a transmission from my radio. I contacted them saying this, “Sorry boys, but I’m not going back...” They quickly replied with these words, “Chase him down, and bring him down...we have no other choice!”

I knew I had to get away fast so I quickly flew into the clouds, losing them momentarily but they quickly followed me up. I was taking heavy fire from my left side, the bullets piercing my wing. I went into a spiral dive quickly pulled up, I went higher and higher my plane shaking wildly, I dived down and pulled up so I was in a straight flight path...I only had one chance at this so I did it. I did an upwards loop placing myself on top of the other planes, I slowly inched out of my plane seat and began to try and balance upon my wing the royal planes directly below...I jumped.

I began to fall I thought it was the end as one plane sped up but another one was slowly following it, I had to have perfect timing, and the wind pressure was killing my body. The plane was nearing me as I fell at a very high speed, I stretched my hands out to try and grab the wing...I got a grip with one no two hands, but I was losing it, I WAS SLIPPING! I soon fell expecting to die, but luck was on my side and I landed on the wing of a plane.

The pilot noticed this and tried to shake me off as I was nearing the plane seat; it took a lot of effort to stay on and reach the seat but I did it. I knocked out the pilot with a swift punch and strapped him with a parachute, I pushed him off holding the cord and as he fell his parachute opened and he led a safe journey to the land below. The pilots had thought I had jumped from the plane in a parachute, so they didn’t suspect me until I quickly sped away from them, they contacted me as they noticed this and asked, “Bravo 3 what are you doing?” I grinned and then replied, “Bye boys!” They instantly recognized my voice, but I was too far away for them to chase. I was safe...for now; the only problem was they knew my destination.

I soon saw my destination and pulled up when I was high enough I jumped from the plane with a parachute skydiving to Revern Bay. I was nearing land but I was where too many people would notice me so I quickly tried to aim my direction to the abandoned Farm, I soon could see the Farm clearly and pulled my parachute, opening it. I slowly fell to the ground and then got in the nearest car; a National Jeep. I started the engine and began to drive at a slow pace when police sirens were coming in front of me, I began to drive backwards and did a 180 turn, I pushed the pedal as hard as I could a drove off leaving a trail of dust behind.

Back to top Go down

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top