13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 am

Here is what I have so far! I'm eventually going to get better character development for the other characters, for now I'm focusing on the main character...

I will seperate the story into acts, and each act will focus more on the backstory of one character: If any 13th Members are portrayed differently than they are that is not how I picture you as a person. By the way Bronx, your character is focused in Act 2..you HAVE A HUGE backstory.

Once I finish everything I will edit things like the frosting on a cake.

Note that this isn't my best work.

Well here it is, the beginning of Act 1.

When the government wants the public to hear something, it is heard...when the government wants to hide something from the public, it is hidden. When I joined the Royal Special Operatives Unit (RSO Unit), I was sworn to secrecy...today I break my oath. I will probably be hunted down by the Royal government forces for this, but the public must know the difference between what is the truth and what is a lie. To the government you are all pawns in their struggle for power and domination. I have done many things I’m not proud of, but in this message I plan to atone for my sins.
From this point on I will begin with my story, beginning from when I first joined the RSO Unit.

It begins all in a small base situated in the deep woodland on the coast of Port City (later codenamed Seaside Skirmish.) This was the closest one could get to the Royal-National border without getting arrested. Although there was no war at the time, relations between the Royals and Nationals were not good. Our unit was small and newly made with 6 members; it had the best of the best in it. The summer sun had just started to fall to the deep and endless night, the darkness overcoming the light. I was hanging around in my bed chambers, reflecting upon the mission briefing given by Colonel Bronx.

“Alright, this is our first mission and target: Project Stealth. Royal spies have recently given us Intel on a new project that National scientists have been working on in the Kamjin (later codenamed Riverside Rush) National laboratory. This project is a light suit that can render any man invisible using their new founded Nano Technology, something we Royals don’t have. First you must infiltrate through their lines of defence avoid all possible confrontation, you will each be armed with a Charlie’s Sub machine gun equipped with a suppressor. Once you have successfully infiltrated past their defences sneak in to the laboratory by killing the guards quickly and silently, then you will storm the laboratory killing EVERYONE in there. DO NOT LEAVE ANY SURVIVORS, not even children. Finally, steal a prototype suit along with a set of blueprints for the official one. Come back to base safely.”

My mission was simple yet I regret ever accepting it...it was pure genocide. Why did our mission have to be on the day of the Kamjin public viewing...The children, the mothers and the fathers. It brings tears to my eyes at the horrible killings I did, the dead bodies scattered all over the place. I remember I saw a dead boy and on his shirt was a little pin which said happy birthday. That day I almost shot myself, but kept on going through the terror. Here in detail is how the mission happened...
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Working on Act 1, Part 1, Scene 2
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Hmm, shame, why do I have to be some evil person in the story Smile

But all in all, it's good so far ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Hmm, shame, why do I have to be some evil person in the story Smile

But all in all, it's good so far ^^

Oh you aren't evil, your character is actually quite the opposite. You were only following your orders. As to risk spoilers that is all that I will say.

Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Ok sounds good to me Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: A theme song?   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I just heard about Linkin Park's new song The Catalyst...and boy does it relate to my story in some ways.

No, I did not name it after I found out about this song...so wow.

Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

thts also the soundtrack to the newest MoH trailer. btw, did u do this after i posted my story
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:21 pm

duckondrugs wrote:
thts also the soundtrack to the newest MoH trailer. btw, did u do this after i posted my story

It wasn't you that inspired me to write this story...me, I've been writing stories for years. Each one better than the last.

I entered 1 BFH story contest but it was so hard to make it serious with the limited ideas. So I'm making a story to explain "really" how the Royal National war had started.

Last edited by PaddieBear on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

You did start your before mine.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Kain

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Good intro, it makes me want more, which in a story is what I try to find. Very good start can't wait to read the rest.
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 pm

VERY well written story, i love the suspence
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 am

PaddieBear wrote:
duckondrugs wrote:

It wasn't you that inspired me to write this story...me, I've been writing stories for years. Each one better than the last.

I entered 1 BFH story contest but it was so hard to make it serious with the limited ideas. So I'm making a story to explain "really" how the Royal National war had started.

i meant did u post this because of other people (including me) posting their storys
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm

duckondrugs wrote:
PaddieBear wrote:
duckondrugs wrote:

i meant did u post this because of other people (including me) posting their storys

In a way yes and no...Yes I posted it HERE because you guys did. No, because I would've posted it in the BFH forums bit said that I would first post my draft in 13th MEU forums.

Remember the story isn't complete, it is still in progress.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr.Ghost
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Cmdr.Ghost

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Wow, nicely written! Keep up the good work, and cant wait for more to come =) I wonder how bronx is going to be portrayed Question scratch
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 pm

PaddieBear wrote:
duckondrugs wrote:
PaddieBear wrote:
duckondrugs wrote:

In a way yes and no...Yes I posted it HERE because you guys did. No, because I would've posted it in the BFH forums bit said that I would first post my draft in 13th MEU forums.

Remember the story isn't complete, it is still in progress.
keep posting it mate. i RLY like it so far
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: SCENE 2   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 am

Scene 2 introduces a few new characters...

We were on the move; it was almost 4:00 PM. We made it safely across the border, it took some time but we made it. We were now quickly and swiftly dodging National patrols near the Kamjin residential area. They were all so young and so cheerful, they were recruiting kids to fight in the war...Corrupted by their government just as I was. We were soon nearing the laboratory when a young soldier caught sight of us; he approached revealing his uniform which was a black trench coat with a red beret. We noticed something gleaming off of his chest, medals, and 3 of them. We knew if we were to run straight for the lab he would sound the alarm, so we did our best to disguise ourselves as National Spies disguised as Royals. It didn’t work....He shouted loudly calling in his comrades. We were soon surrounded by what you would call 5 squads, we ran but they were gaining more ground than we were. Soon my squad leader, Staff Sergeant Paisa was telling us to use a Duck and Run strategy, the other RSO members (Staff Sergeant Ognoig, Sergeant Night, Private First Class Frap and Private Michael) had nodded their heads and began ducking and running around the town.

As much as we didn’t want to kill, we had no other choice when another patrol saw us...we opened fire. The bullets were drowned out by the screams of agony and pain. One by one they fell to the ground all dead, but I soon noticed that not all of them were soldiers, but some were even civilians caught in the middles of this. The Chaos engulfed the town, son everyone around us was dead...ALL DEAD, WHY, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN!? Soon a great depression and guilt came over me; I stopped and fell to my knees, tears in my eyes. Paisa shouted at me telling me to come with them...I didn’t listen I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at my head. I slowly began to pull the trigger, but within seconds Paisa ran and grabbed the gun from me, Paisa then ordered Night to pick me up and run, we were running to the base...I soon blacked out.

When I came into consciousness I was in my bed quarters and could hear Paisa, Ognoig, and Bronx arguing.
“Colonel, how can we have someone as unstable as Bear on our team? He almost shot himself!” shouted Paisa. “I brought him into the team for one reason and one reason only...” explained Bronx. Soon it went into whispering I could sometimes hear my name being said. It seemed the whole world was against me...Not even I know why Colonel Bronx chose me, but I accepted it anyways. I soon got up and opened the door from my bed quarters; there was a long hallway which led to a light and an open door. I approached and entered the room.

The place was Colonel Bronx’s personal office, Ognoig, Paisa and Bronx saw me enter. “Ah, Bear just the one we were needing!” said Bronx. I approached his desk and made a request, “Sir, I wish to sit out of the next mission until I regain my mental stability again.” Bronx nodded and said, “You may, the next mission may be a little....how you say, too emotional.” I then retired to my bed quarters once again, I soon began to think about what he meant...emotional? I wouldn’t know, until it was too late...too late was the next day, and the next mission.
Back to top Go down
Nightwatcher
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nightwatcher

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 am

VERY NICE!

i like this story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:13 am

Nniiiccceeee.....oh btw if you get a second people, go check out Favela Wars.!!
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 am

Scene 3 Is now being worked on.

More characters will be introduced...
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Scene 3 is starting to reveal a bit Bronx's past Very Happy

You'll love Scene 3! I know you will!
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am

lolz nice story's Razz

can't barely wait for part 3
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am

am i in it?
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

This is a BFH story, so I don't know how I would put you in it. But if I find some sort of part for you I will.

So it is a maybe, mainly due to the fact that I'd like to keep it BFH ONLY.

But just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm

am i in it?
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 pm

williamdanm1 wrote:
am i in it?

Yes as you are in a BFH squad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1   [Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Story] Forgotten Sins: Act 1, Part 1, Scene 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top