13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What would be good alternate start times for the three US Based 360 Squad practice/play start times? Current start is 6pm PST/9pm EST
6pm PST/9pm EST
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_lcap33%Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
7pm PST/10pm EST
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_lcap25%Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
8pm PST/11pm EST
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_lcap21%Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
9pm PST/12am EST
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_lcap13%Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Other Time Not Listed
Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_lcap8%Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage

Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Cast your vote for the alternate start times for the three US based 360 squad practice/play times.

This poll is multiple choice and you can change your vote.

If you select Other Time Not Listed post what time works best.

Last edited by Axx Bytehoven on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Note: Choice 4 indicates 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST (not 12 PM EST)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 pm

supahshyguy wrote:
Note: Choice 4 indicates 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST (not 12 PM EST)

Red Face

Thanks. Corrected.

If anyone votes OTHER they need to post the time in the thread. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:13 pm

I wanted to bump this to see if we could get a few more votes.

It looks like 8pm PST/11pm EST would be a good alternative start time for a practice night. as an East Coaster, I'd be game for working around this start time.

Would anyone be interested in making the Sunday Night practice 8pm PST/11pm EST? We could do it as a test drive. If Tues/Thur would a better night for a late start, that's fine with me as well.

Maybe a Sunday late afternoon EST start time would be a good candidate for some of our Hunter Squad buddies.

Any ideas to amend our practice schedule to support a greater number of 360 players are welcome.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 pm

i'm usually on 7-8pm pst and beyond. that might change with school starting up to very few nights a week. priorities though.
Back to top Go down
JoeTheTeeth
Private
Private
JoeTheTeeth

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Im usally on at around 6-8pm MST, I dont know when that is on the East Coast?
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey all!

This tool here allows us to find suitable "gaming" times that will work for all of us without the hassle of losing time to time zones (also applicable to AUS, Euro, or other places).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Back to top Go down
Legend 428
Discharged

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:47 pm

i picked other cause of school just starting and 8pm est would just be beter for me but i doent know that could mess up some peoples time pst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions   Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternate Start Times for the US 360 Squad Practice/Play Sessions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top