13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice Empty
PostSubject: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

if you want to polish up some good squad attack skills, play this. i tried hardcore mode last night with a random PUG and it was actually fun. the tactics are very hard, and require your squad to work together.

we did beat one of them and received the achievement, which i think was valparaiso. i rolled the tank the entire round through all bases, which seems to be a must. i ended up with 83 kills and 0 deaths and it only took us 20 minutes. we were stuck pretty bad on atacama desert for around 45 minutes until we were finally all killed. i almost finished atacama desert with another group. yeah, we were on the 3rd and final base and my connection to ea dropped. punks. isla innocentes is only tough on the first base to take. the helo is retarded. seriously, it knows exactly where you are at and if you don't tracer it or shoot it down with your helo quickly, it will be over quick. but once you get past that, the rest is pretty simple. we made it to the very end, took out the tank quickly but got wiped by the ground crew. we almost had it, but i called it a night at this point.

i've never got to do nelson bay though.

but i strongly encourage everyone to squad up and give this a shot. i think it's a great practice as it requires critical teamwork. while it is ai, they enemy knows where you are, and if they don't see you and you open fire, almost all of them will turn around and shoot at you. it's a great simulation with a task at hand.
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 am

I like this. I bought onslaught but have no one to play it with. We should get a contest running from each squad for completion time. what say you, lord ghostbeer?
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 am

i'm down like a clown charlie brown.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

onslaught is definatly a good way to ractise with your squad i got it and fail when theres no teamwork but when im in a group who ork as a team we kick ass
Back to top Go down
Da Stook
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Wow. So i was going to recommend this in last nights practice... which would have made me look like a fool considering it is already posted.

Anyways, i would very much love to get in on the Fireteam practice and go for some record setting HC onslaught times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice   Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Onslaught - Hardcore mode - good squad attack practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top