13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos Empty
PostSubject: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 pm

[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos Olympics8-12

So I started this topic to discuss all the videos from this event and to have a place to post our final cuts.

This is what I was thinking...

1. HUD or no HUD, that's your choice but of course no HUD is better. (+MASS glitch if you want).
  2. Since YT only allows 15min or 2GB videos, I have an unlimited FTP server we can all use to share videos.
    - You can use one of the free FTP below. I'll PM you the info upon request.
  3. Encode the video using 1080 (if possible) before you upload. (Merge them if you'd like)
    - You can use one of the free converters below to encode or video editing to merge.
  4. Once they've all been uploaded, everyone have at it, create your videos, and post them here.

Since we have limited players, we cannot have dedicated cameramen. You record while you play, unless you're eliminated.

Feel free to offer any other alternatives or suggestions.

Free/Trail Software:
Capture:
Fraps
MSI afterburner
BandiCam
CamStudio
PlayClaw
DxTory

Encoding:
AVS
AVC

Video Edit:
MS movie maker
Virtual Dub
Pinnacle Video Spin
VideoPad

FTP:
FileZilla
CoffeeCup
SmartFTP
WinSCP

Last edited by Trister on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Recording at 30 will make my game run at 30 lol. Ah well.

I think I can upload videos longer than 15 minutes to youtube.

and MASS glitch?
Back to top Go down
Choffix
Corporal
Corporal
Choffix

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:
and MASS glitch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22EADCV2rZc
Back to top Go down
Choffix
Corporal
Corporal
Choffix

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Choffix wrote:
Deathdealer96 wrote:
and MASS glitch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22EADCV2rZc

And I know I can upload videos longer than 15 minutes (just uploaded a 15:30min video)
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 pm

If you didn't request to increase the upload limit, you don't.
Back to top Go down
Saphixcore
Sergeant
Sergeant
Saphixcore

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:50 am

You can also use the MSI afterburner to record. Its a freeware and takes almost close to 0 FPS.
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

I record at 60 fps. If I do 30 with fraps I will be playing at 30fps which to me, I can't do. It sucks. It makes the game somewhat jerkey. XD. I'd prefer recording at 60. I hope this isn't a problem :/.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 pm

I've found, for me and using AVS, HD 1080 WMV had the best resolution. So this is what I'm encoding my clips with. I'll have them uploaded to the FTP in an hour. I'm also appending my name to the end of the file so not to overwrite. Only thing is, it captured my voice fine, but everyone else is really low. Eh, I'm sure there will be music anyway.

I'm going to be splitting this topic so that there's more videos than discussion when all said and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos   [BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

[BF3][PC] End of Summer Olympics Event Videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top