13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

How to be a better jet pilot :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Choffix
Corporal
Corporal
Choffix

How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:13 pm

yup, and also tank destroyer guide when someone gets familiar with them!
(If you didn't know, Armored Kill gives us tank destroyers, YAY!)
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 am

there doesn't seem to be anything special about tank destroyers so far, they probably do more damage to the other tanks but receive more damage as well
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 am

Saphixcore wrote:

SU-25TM Frogfoot & A10 Thunderbolt II

-These jets have the GAU-8 Avenger. A heavy rotary cannon designed to take out tanks. in other words: you can take out armor extremely easily with the main cannon of the frogfoot and the thunderbolt. You should always use the main cannon on these jets as it is the most powerful weapon and overpower rocket pods.

-However the Thunderbolt and the Frogfoot dont have the afterburner so they lack in speed compared to the Flanker-E and the super hornet. Their strength lies however in sheer fire power.

Ofcourse russia and america rarely happely share their technology, and aircraft weaponry isn't one of them Razz as such the Su-25 isn't really armed with a GAU-8 Avenger rotarary cannon, but a Gryazev-Shipunov 30-2 ( or GSh 302 ) dual barrel autocannon Razz But ofcourse in the world of battlefield everything is balanced and as such the weapons react exactly the same way
Back to top Go down
Nexei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexei

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I might make a Tank guide...

however it'd be good if we had some1 explain more in detail how to fly jets on consoles... I'm struggling so much with them.
Back to top Go down
Moorinator
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Moorinator

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 am

if you want to fly jets better just fly like me lol
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:04 am

no i want to get not be bad
Back to top Go down
Nexei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexei

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 am

Moorinator wrote:
if you want to fly jets better just fly like me lol
yeh, u're a pain in the *** while on a jet.. Make a guide kkthx?
Back to top Go down
Moorinator
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Moorinator

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 pm

no Im to lazy to make guides get the lvl 100 to do it
Back to top Go down
redviper911
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
redviper911

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 pm

0.0 im too lazy as well
Back to top Go down
Dutch5n1p3r
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Dutch5n1p3r

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 am

I play on console (x360) and I easily stay between 305-320 when turning... Also I use the ECM jammer because if I hear the locksound I just use it right away kick in afterburners and fly away, (if its a jet tailing me I turn right away so He cant shoot his rockets). Also if you hear a rocket being shot at you, you can fly in a straight on the maximum speed and with a bit of luck you will outrun the rocket... (and rocket pots ftw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better jet pilot :D   How to be a better jet pilot :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a better jet pilot :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top