13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

13thmeu faction server conquer re-try

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

13thmeu faction server conquer re-try Empty
PostSubject: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 am

Ok after last week were we disbanded the 13thMEU faction due to dis-obedience and selfishness. We are re-opening it. We are a strong clan and that is why we had a MASSIVE and STRONG faction. All we had to do was work together in order to obtain victory. Other factions saw how huge and fierce we were and declared us as enemies. Now we must show them that we are back and will conquer them and show them that their fears were not pointless.

We are re-opening our faction again. I have already done this. THEIR WILL BE 2 LEADERS.

I will be the Admin

Ranger who now has a cooler head will be the Mod.

You must listen to what we say because we know what is going to be the best for the faction. Remember how fun it was playing against Badass faction. Yall listened to me and Ranger and we pissed em off pretty bad. Remember when we trapped those guys and kept shooting em with arrows in our new base? All that fun can happen again as long as you listen and as long as we work in a team.

So if you think you can be mature and non-trololoistic. Sign up again by posting on this topic, contacting me or Ranger on TS.

Trust me this time WE WILL WIN THIS SERVER!

Last edited by Mega Max546 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 am

After some thinking Ranger and I have decided to appoint a deputy to make sure everyone is doing their job right. The deputy is Flamingbear!
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

lets do this thing! Very Happy
I'm excited, Twisted Evil just remember guys share all your stuff and respect each other!
By the way wat is the ip to the server oh wait i think i still have it!
BTW are we starting from scratch?
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

lets get S*** done
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I am in.

However, might I suggest you assign task this time?

Honestly, last time, it was really disorganized! We had guys going off not getting a task, and doing whatever.

We should assign the task based on the objective:

Combat
Mining
Building
Farming
Engineering
Alchemy

Each task is assigned to two-three people, in which would work together to get the job done *cough Bob the Builder much? *cough*

Once a task is complete, you donate 3/4 of what you got to the community chest, and can keep 1/4. This way, you are contributing more to the faction, but you are still receiving a reward. If you have around 1-3, just donate them. No sense in keeping like 3 pieces of Coal...
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey. May I drop in, people? THo I'd need an explanation over starting up Very Happy How to connect, what serv etc.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
I am in.

However, might I suggest you assign task this time?

Honestly, last time, it was really disorganized! We had guys going off not getting a task, and doing whatever.

We should assign the task based on the objective:

Combat
Mining
Building
Farming
Engineering
Alchemy

Each task is assigned to two-three people, in which would work together to get the job done *cough Bob the Builder much? *cough*

Once a task is complete, you donate 3/4 of what you got to the community chest, and can keep 1/4. This way, you are contributing more to the faction, but you are still receiving a reward. If you have around 1-3, just donate them. No sense in keeping like 3 pieces of Coal...

Deadly you got 2 SS ranger and I working on it. Don't you think we worked this out?? Here is what we have done and what we are sticking to.

Alpha group
and
Bravo group

Alpha group has its own barracks for its members, each member has 1 chest and a bed. Alpha group is for our fighters. All our soldiers are their. They are used for combat scouting and for battles. When they are not in combat they do labor work that either Ranger, Flaming or I assign them.

Bravo group has its own barracks for its members, each member has 1 chest and a bed. Bravo group is for non fighters. They do the laboring, building and forging. They are used as back ups during battles.

Their are 2 types of scouting missions!

the combat scouting mission is to recon enemy locations, create diversions, look for trouble etc. Only Alpha guys can go on these scouting missions.

the resource scouting mission is to look for resources, demolish secure enemy zones and take their resources or to set up bases to harvest some. This is an Alpha/ Bravo mixed team.

Scouting missions are authorized by Ranger and I ONLY. Scouting missions must have a minimum of 3 members in each mission. Other than that you are working on what is assigned to you by us. Jobs will be selected to members who most qualify for them or to sectors that really need work.

Does this sound ok?

Sorry if this post seems a little to tense, I was just organizing the whole faction since this morning. Pretty tired but ya deadly if you have anymore suggestion feel free.

Skarbrand go on TS and ranger will hook you up. If not him I will or flaming bear.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Sound great! I do not doubt your ability to organize, just the last time, it wasn't organize due to a lack of assigning and monitoring.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I know what you mean. But ask ranger today I was non-stop wokring on organizing the faction. If you want to get set up go on TS. Its rangers turn to get everyone set up Razz
Back to top Go down
Tpoyo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Tpoyo

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm in Bravo Smile Building ftw
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Me, deadly, and flaming (I think there are others but I forget who), are all in Alpha. battle buddies ftw
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Damn, minecraft is serious Shocked
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Its only serious if those who play it make it out to be Razz
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

Ok guys a report on what has happened.

We are no longer allies of TheLeague. They are the largest faction, they have the largest amount of land and they have hundereds of members. Today, I went in their base and I got Callmegod, Ranger and Skarbrand to tp to me. We raided them and stole some of their armor etc. I have made a home point so we can attack them again later. So do not allow theleague to be friendly with u or invite u to their homes.

We also raided a noob faction called the Dictators and stole ALL their daimond, steel and gold armor not to mention a S*** load of daimond swords. Which will be distributed.

As of this day the 13thMEU is now known by all factions and is hated by some. We have made a name of ourselves so now we hold a reputation we must not loose. Do not attack or wander off unless ranger or myself tells you to.

Congrats boys we are on top.
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 am

Dam nice. But how did you get their diamonds and ll the other goodies? Surely they have locked chests?
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 am

They do but because of my clever thinking I attacked em by surprise while they were wearing their gear! Best part is they came with more. So best armor farming ever.

Anoucment: I conned Theleague to give me diamond armor "I lost" but I didn't so I got a free set of Diamond armor. In return we are allys for the moment so make it stay that way and make no contact with them.

Also we have built a watch tower so people will start taking turns staying on watch.
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am

Isn't there a better way than to raid a fledgling group and attack an ally? Seems unhonorable...
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

HAHA dishonorable is what that server is about. People con you and kill you. Trick you etc. The meanest MC people are their and in order to beat them chivalry cannot be used widely.

P.S. I FOUND DOGS. I have my own one in my room so don't kill it!
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 am

Crazy Smile , yesterday was fun Pulling some people xD
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm

i like how barely anyone has found our base, which makes us better into mining and other types of skills. And one day like what ranger will say rape their *** Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:33 pm

when we gonna restart this 13th MEU .....I have people wanting to join ...AnR Craft ...Sensationcraft and Goldcraft ...all 13th meu in all 3 servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13thmeu faction server conquer re-try   13thmeu faction server conquer re-try Empty

Back to top Go down

13thmeu faction server conquer re-try

View previous topic View next topic Back to top