13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
bf3 just useless as ever EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
bf3 just useless as ever EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
bf3 just useless as ever EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
bf3 just useless as ever EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
bf3 just useless as ever EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
bf3 just useless as ever EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
bf3 just useless as ever EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
bf3 just useless as ever EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
bf3 just useless as ever EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

bf3 just useless as ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

bf3 just useless as ever Empty
PostSubject: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:35 am

I am not one to complain too harshly about a game but after spending 4 months or more away from battlefield 3 i thought i give it a second chance but in the 2 days i played it i seen a dozen hackers and really bad server admins teamkilling me out of attack helis if they could not get to it first and crazy stats not working it still flawed this game so might aswell give it another 4 months off till eagames either lost all players or starts to hardware ban these fools cheating and ruining this great game
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:52 am

You'll never get rid of PC hackers. They'll always find some way around it. If anything switch to consoles.

The stats is just a hiccup. As for bad admins, that isn't the games fault and just find another server. Don't get me wrong, it's got its problems and still some tweaking to do, but it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Hackers aren't really a problem anymore. you'll find some on occasion, and perhaps there are a couple of ones who use less obvious hacks. But we keep seeing messages from PBbans that they banned this player for aimbot 50105 and that player for wallhack 30251, so it's definatly being worked on. It hasn't affected me at all the last months. If you find douchebag server admins.. well that's just bad luck, join our server sometimes then when it's populated Razz maybe trister will even killcommand the guy out of the attack helicopter just so you can fly it Smile
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Well, judging from your battle reports, there are no gamest that seem to have "hackers" as you say. How can you tell when someone hacks?
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm

how can i tell lol?

Ok i used to be an admin for 24/7 airmaps i used to spot the hackers on the punkbuster screenshots for playforfree which is exactly the same principle as bf3 for spotting hackers but in my case with no admin i spot like this:

1. always look for 180 degree snapping (someguy turns and shoots you instantly thats a hack

2. you far from a guy that you suspect is hacking by his kill/death ratio you sneak up from behind a rock he instantly kills you from lav a mile away (thats a hack)

3. many people screaming at same guy (thats a hacker)

4. the guy using aimbot will always turn and walk in straight lines as aimbots dont know how to move smoothly(thats a hack)

5. your shooting the guy he dont die he shoots you with one shot you dead (thats a hack)

all of the above i have seen and and many others on the battlefield if you look at the forums look for KFC_TEAM and hulkhogan2012 they both got hacks and you can tell by the stats as hulk got me with lav on oman from mile away as i popped my head round a rock from behind the route he was shhoting everyone else at.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

1. Any type of "snapping" could be hacking, doesn't have to be 180.

2. how do you sneak up on someone and he kills you a mile away? plus you could have been spotted.

3. Many people can be wrong. The norm is if he's winning by a lot he's a hacker. Play with a professional gamer, you'll see this a lot.

4. Probably right

5. It could be lag. there's plenty of times I've been killed with what seems to be one shot even by the worst player in the game. We've had this happen during practices as well and found it wasn't just one shot.
Back to top Go down
SxNxOxWxMxAxN
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:06 pm

yeah try bf3 on ps3 i havent seen one hacker at all bro
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am

yeah but one major problem i dont have ps3 or xbox and dontr wish to go console anyways as that purely for kids with rich parents lol, also auto aiming on console nooooooo thanks lol i prefer to know i totally used my skill not the consoles.

no comment on the final sentence ? as question 5) was hulkhogan2012 who i tried to sneak up on as well as many other things i tried lol
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:09 pm

I just looked at hulkhogan2012's stats, and they don't suggest any form of cheating...
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:19 pm

gatecrasher wrote:
yeah but one major problem i dont have ps3 or xbox and dontr wish to go console anyways as that purely for kids with rich parents lol

That's an extremely generalized statement. I worked my butt off to pay for the gaming consoles I currently own. Pay my own rent, paid for my own car, paid for my own way through college..and I'm not the exception.
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Wait a minute... aren't most gaming PCs more EXPENSIVE than consoles? O_O
Back to top Go down
ZANNARAGE
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ZANNARAGE

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

gatecrasher wrote:
also auto aiming on console nooooooo thanks

Auto aiming on multyplayer, are u kidding me?? Razz

Maybe COD has auto-aiming, but not completely sure!!

and for me the same as project, I saved up money for my PS3 and my games, also doing some part-time jobs during the summer
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:12 pm

lol seems like gatecrasher put his foot in his mouth. lol

Zanna, are you saying there isn't auto-aiming?
Back to top Go down
AngryMofo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Too much bull**** in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:11 pm

lol you guys make me laugh consoles are cheap nasty things that real gamers aviod like the plague so what if you worked your *** off for one , you will never get the ultra graphics of bf3 on one as only pc can do that also if not mistaken there no 64 player servers for consoles lol.

please i dont mind comments from proper gamers but console noobs go away lol

as for hulkhogan2012 look at his knife kills and vehicle stats plus i saw with my own eyes him killing everyone from long distance with one hit with lav screen was like screaming at him calling him hacker loads of players cant be wrong
Back to top Go down
AngryMofo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 pm

You are right, but still you cant call em noobs, cause you are below 1 KD ratio Smile
And some of your aimbot detection points are invaild, I would be a hacker if you played with me xD Dont get mad at game, just play, when you get batter you will start to notice that those players arent hackers but more skilled. For example someone shoot me, i can instantly do 180 and shoot directly at him. Or i can hear you sneaking behind me and kill .
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Graphics don't make a game for me. I pay for a game for replayability and substance. I'm willing to bet that most "gamers" are console players.

I'm not here to debate what "real" gamers are, but don't belittle people for making the choice to play on consoles. The point I was making is that they are people who work to pay for what they got. Completely contrary to your statement that all console gamers are just rich kids who had their parents pay for everything they got. Whether or not you consider console gamers of any relevance is irrelevant. If people want to spend their hard earned money on a console, that's their choice..but they EARNED it nonetheless.

We should just agree to disagree here and be done with this frivolous argument because we've obviously got off track from what the original topic was about.

Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Theres also a minimap that can detect you if you're spotted. Its not hard to to a 180 to shoot a dude when hes on your minimap. Knife being the third best weapon is honestly nothing unusual.

Just relax before you call hacks on everybody, I mean, could this guy be hacking?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/mekline/stats/198498681/ps3/
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Well quack, consoles can actually cost more over a 3 year period :p

so high knife kills means hacks? Mekline has nearly 4000

In 193 hours, I've come across maybe 5 hackers at most. So either you join bad servers....or you just aren't as good as the people you play against.

N.b in th server browser, if you type 'noobs only' in the name section, you might find some servers that suit you :p
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Deathdealer, you know what I mean Razz
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm

yeah i agree leave it be but i do want to say i do join the high ticket servers like metro and oman which is where all the cheaters go to get most medals per round but i just like the long matches it feels more realistic.

as for knife kills it dont matter anyways i saw with my own eyes this guy in lav had his back to me and soon as i popped out of behind rock he shot me without gun pointing at me and it was not lag i swear i wish i would have recorded these events you would realise i am right but my processor maxed at 3.4ghz from 2.4ghz and if i turn on msi afterburner to record my framerates are halfed to 30fps so making the game unplayable to record at same time sorry guys just close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Hey that guy may have been hacking.

We're just saying the game aint full of them Smile
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm

on a side note can you guys look out for a good mobo/proc/ram deal for budget of 540 dollars or 348 pounds preferably able to use a waterblock on cpu
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

gatecrasher wrote:
lol you guys make me laugh consoles are cheap nasty things that real gamers aviod like the plague so what if you worked your *** off for one , you will never get the ultra graphics of bf3 on one as only pc can do that also if not mistaken there no 64 player servers for consoles lol.

please i dont mind comments from proper gamers but console noobs go away lol

as for hulkhogan2012 look at his knife kills and vehicle stats plus i saw with my own eyes him killing everyone from long distance with one hit with lav screen was like screaming at him calling him hacker loads of players cant be wrong

See, I fail to learn from people like you.

When Battlefield first released, such as Battlefield 2, it's animation and graphical rendering and scale was poor, compared to it's competitor, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. What did those Battlefield players say; "Graphics don't matter, it's gameplay that counts."

Stick to your own word then.

Obviously, consoles cannot have a high graphical setting, as their components are set for the year they were made. So, Ultra settings cannot be in the picture due to the reason that you cannot buy a console without buying a new one for high graphics. However, the gameplay is different. Yes, the PC community is more set to the way Battlefield is supposed to play, but that still doesn't mean you have some good console players as well.

You talk about how console players are just kids with rich parents, but hey, my mom who gets less than $400 a week, bought me a console because she promised me. So in this case, is she rich? No! Am I spoiled? Hell no! I take what I get, and say "Thank you." In this case, you make yourself look like the child by simply stating "but console noobs."

Let's also note, I'm a PC Gamer. I have my Xbox, but guess what, I'm PC at heart, and sorry to say it this way, but people like you are a disappointment to the PC community.
Back to top Go down
gatecrasher
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
gatecrasher

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm

i mean in general console players are like get me this game mom lol get me the new console mom lol i did not mean the few that have poor parents as everything i have bought has been through hard work and effort no person ever gave me anything in my life so before you start generalising my comments dont lol.

the majority of console players are ignorant spoilt little brats is what i meant to say.

when they buy a game they play it for few weeks and get bored and dont buy any games that have years lifespan like the battlefield series .

stop arguing about who right and wrong just agree to disagree and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bf3 just useless as ever   bf3 just useless as ever Empty

Back to top Go down

bf3 just useless as ever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Gaming Central :: Battlefield Division-