13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

A Thank You to our Generous Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public Affairs
Site Member

A Thank You to our Generous Members Empty
PostSubject: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:44 pm

A Thank You to our Generous Members 38118510
Image by: Deathdealer

Written by: Cpl.Deathdealer

Well as many as you know, our clan is reliant on our members to help us function. Of course every one of you helps, but there are some people who go that extra mile for us, and to you we are thankful.

Servers
Our servers are where we do the majority of our practising, and in some cases, the majority of our public playing as well.

13th MEU PC Server
    This has been pretty much ever-present for the PC platoon thanks to the kindness of Trister. The server has hosted 2 matches between the Falcons and the Crusaders, both times with the Falcons taking a 3-0 victory. The server is used for pretty much every practice, and even some somewhat unusual RPG/repair tool rounds. Recently, we have had more public success, with the server being full for a whole night, although it has still yet to become a regularly filled server publicly.

Seminoles Server
    We owe our thanks to Outlaw and projekt3000 on this server. The 360 and PS3 communities had to wait a while longer than the PC players for them to be able to rent their own servers. However, just 1 day after the Rent-a-Server scheme was released, Outlaw decided to buy a server for 1 day to test it out. Subsequently he became the squad assistant of the Seminoles and after talking with Fallen (flame2111), purchased the server for the Seminoles, with Projekt helping to provide funding. The server is always ready to go and has been host to a number of memorable experiences in Seminoles practices.

Battlefield PS3 Server
    Similar to Outlaw, Mekline got this server shortly after the Rent-a-Server scheme was introduced, although he claims to know nothing about it, but I suppose that's what we've come to expect from Mekline, but a thank you is still in order.

Lordshogun's PS3 Server
    Many of the European members had connection problems with the US based PS3 server, so Lordshogun decided to have a go at resolving the problem by buying a European based server for the Warlords to use. The server is used practices, scrims and training courses. Lordshogun decided that this would be his way of donating to the clan, and it is of real benefit to the European players.

Moorinator's PS3 Server
    Again, we would like to thank Moorinator for providing the Hunters with a home server to play on, it really helps when squads have servers in their own region.

Quack's Hideout
    Quack's hideout is one of the most popular Play4Free servers around, with rules that help to balance out some of the things which the Play4Free community does not like in general. The server is almost constantly full and that is partly due to the fact that our members are allowed to admin the server. The server is well known as one which backs up its rules with actions.

Sam's Assylum
    Another new server for the 13th MEU. Earlier this month, Samanaslt started to rent a server on Play4Free. This server was not really for any specific need, like Lazlo's was, rather he just wanted to make a contribution to the clan. The server is one of few who is streaming to GGC stream, that means the Asylum is nearly always free of cheats, less cheaters - more fun! Being a London based server, it is friendlier to Europeans, which means more players in the European daytime. Airburst and hand grenadeboosters, USAS-12, SPAS-15 and SAIGA-12 are all prohibited. The server has several user commands to allow players access to info about our clan, which will hopefully bring in more recruits.
    Sam is still looking for admins for his server, so get in contact with him, and you shall receive a purple beret.

13th MEU (P4F)
    The main Play4free server is where the 13th practises, while less popular with the public than Sam's Assylum and Quack's hideout, it plays a vital role. Paid for by the clan donations, the server has been host to many great practices and events. One of these events which a lot of members will remember is Operation: Kingfish. Without this server, that simply could not have happened, this is why our donations are so important.

Donations
To function, we need money. It supports our website, our TeamSpeak server and some of our game servers as well. However, this cannot and does not all come from the pocket of Bronx. In fact, since February 2012, we have received over $350 of donations from our members. These donations have ranged from as little as $0.13 all the way up to $50, but it all helps.

Trister and Mekline are big donators in the clan, but on the grounds of renting servers and other such items, so another thank you to them two is important

Thank you also to:
  • Stickman
  • Nmd
  • Weras
  • Mekline
  • Insevin
  • M4pwnedu
  • HarryBosch
  • WhatTheFrag
  • Doctor Girl
  • ComingFromYou
  • Awulle
  • Toryin
  • Majordisarray
  • Shime_Waza

One member has truly been generous to our clan over the past months, providing a total of $150 to our clan, that's more than 40% of all donations. This member is Billwardak. This member of the Crusaders has helped the clan tremendously. Thank you Bill, we really do appreciate it.

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who contributes to this clan, but especially to these people who provide us servers and donations.

On behalf of the 13th,

Thank You
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:57 pm

wow lot of servers cyclops keep it up guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm

It feels so awesome to be recognized. Y'all are welcome. Also to the news team thanks for taking my bumbling answer and making me sound smart.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Haha no problem Outlaw, you deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanx Guys for being so generous and giving us a 2nd(or3rd&4th) Home to come to play in and be what we are ( bad *** gamers Razz)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you all for contributing to our clan! You guys...are awesome!
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Thanks guys with out ya are live would be a little bit boring
Back to top Go down
billwardak
Sergeant
Sergeant
billwardak

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks for the Kudos, no matter there undeserved. I have netflix and pay to watch movies, I have monthly subscriptions that I pay to read a magazine, and I like to play with my friends and fellow soldiers in the Clan so why wouldn't i help support it? the CoC is Awesome and do a great job, they are the ones that deserve the Kudos!!!!
Back to top Go down
skya297
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
skya297

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for the thanks....I figure since I have been dragging the clans stats down paying for the privilege is the least I can do!
Back to top Go down
Mickyl84
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks everybody.

Not sure which server I played on today, I can't see it on that list, it was called 13th MEU CQ server 100% TICKETS(or something similar), would love to play in it again sometime.

How would I find it?

Shime_waza, love the name.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:31 pm

go to the server browser mickey and go to filter and enter 13thmeu and u will get all 13th server names

and thx for the thx everybody
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks a lot everyone! We appear to have 2 EU P4F servers O_O

I haz been mentioned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mickyl84
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

lordshogun wrote:
go to the server browser mickey and go to filter and enter 13thmeu and u will get all 13th server names

and thx for the thx everybody

Cheers buddy, see you at practice tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm

supersceptile wrote:
Thanks a lot everyone! We appear to have 2 EU P4F servers O_O

I haz been mentioned! Very Happy

I wonder why Laughing
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

A big, hearty thanks is definitely owed to all the members mentioned above! Thank you so much! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:10 am

THANK YOU <3
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Corporal
Corporal
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:10 am

Micky if it was on the xbox shhot me a message ill add you to vip find it fast.
Back to top Go down
Mickyl84
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:06 am

Outlaw wrote:
Micky if it was on the xbox shhot me a message ill add you to vip find it fast.

It was PS3 buddy, but thanks all the same.
Back to top Go down
HarryBosch76
Corporal
Corporal
HarryBosch76

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:57 pm

billwardak wrote:
Thanks for the Kudos, no matter there undeserved. I have netflix and pay to watch movies, I have monthly subscriptions that I pay to read a magazine, and I like to play with my friends and fellow soldiers in the Clan so why wouldn't i help support it? the CoC is Awesome and do a great job, they are the ones that deserve the Kudos!!!!

Exactly.well said.Ditto here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You to our Generous Members   A Thank You to our Generous Members Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top