13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Am I not allowed to post anything?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zac Lee
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Zac Lee

Am I not allowed to post anything? Empty
PostSubject: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 am

Can't seem to find my thread. Was it something I said?
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 am

I don't know scratch
Back to top Go down
Zac Lee
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Zac Lee

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 am

I come back to see "Only users with special access..."

I only wanted to say hi, sorry if I pissed somebody off already. I have that affect on people.
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 am

Were straying away talking about other clans ..so the thread was removed Shocked well in negative ways Smile
Back to top Go down
Zac Lee
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Zac Lee

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

I assumed as much, I was just checking to see if I was blacklisted or something. I hope people know I didn't leave on bad terms, I still love you guys.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 am

I love you too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 am

I know ...you were one of the guys who acually had the respect to say ...hay I'm leaving and going to ... I respect that ...compared to the panzeez who don't have the balls to even say there leaving Smile
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 pm

No, you are not "black listed". you were just removed from the members list. Your account doesn't have 13th access anymore so you are limited like every other non 13th member to this section. So no one did anything against you Smile
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 am

IronBat is correct, you've been taken off the active members list and apparently been given a discharge. If you did not post a proper LOA when you did leave, then right now you're considered AWOL and will be put on a probationary period.
Back to top Go down
Zac Lee
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Zac Lee

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:08 am

Well actually I did post a proper "I'm leaving" post when I left. It was a very heartfelt, call out to my peeps. But I found out after I posted that I was already discharged for inactivity.

Non-matter, projekt. I left a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

so how is your new clan?
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

TheIronBat wrote:
No, you are not "black listed". you were just removed from the members list. Your account doesn't have 13th access anymore so you are limited like every other non 13th member to this section. So no one did anything against you Smile

projekt3000 wrote:
IronBat is correct, you've been taken off the active members list and apparently been given a discharge. If you did not post a proper LOA when you did leave, then right now you're considered AWOL and will be put on a probationary period.

Not to be rude guys .. Zac Lee did make this so called post . I commented on it, it was yesterday. Trister said it was moved to the garbage can. The reason in being, it mentioned another clan in a negative way. There is a new rule not to post negative things about other clans in the forums. That's why the post was deleted.

Although some other clans may bag on each other publicly. My guess is Bronx made this a new standard to show we at the 13th MEU are above that, and that we treat other clans with respect. Even if they bag us. Very Happy

I'm sure he knew he didn't have the same 13th members access. scratch
Technicly speaking, Y'all are correct on your post. I was just saying he did post it. geek
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

ECO_RANGER wrote:
TheIronBat wrote:

projekt3000 wrote:

Not to be rude guys .. Zac Lee did make this so called post . I commented on it, it was yesterday. Trister said it was moved to the garbage can. The reason in being, it mentioned another clan in a negative way. There is a new rule not to post negative things about other clans in the forums. That's why the post was deleted.

Although some other clans may bag on each other publicly. My guess is Bronx made this a new standard to show we at the 13th MEU are above that, and that we treat other clans with respect. Even if they bag us. Very Happy

I'm sure he knew he didn't have the same 13th members access. scratch
Technicly speaking, Y'all are correct on your post. I was just saying he did post it. geek

Nice Post ranger you just cleared everything
except
1 Where is Zac lees Proper LOA Post, i could never find it.
2 how is it in your New clan Zac-Lee ?
3 you dont regret leaving us?
4 you still make love to badly? xD jk but ya'll should join us in TS and play like in the good p4f days
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 am

All is binned.
There was a LOA.
You'll have to ask him in PM for nr2
I'll bet he does nr3
Back to top Go down
Zac Lee
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Zac Lee

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 am

I think Bronx removed it for brevity sake. It was nothing ill-mannered, I might have posted it in the wrong section.

It was going great for a while, I did a few scrims for DOS (none against you guys) I did really well with my M16. But When P4F took my stuff I didn't play for a long while. When I came back it was a little bit quieter. I haven't been playing multiplayer PC games for a long while now. Recently in DOS A lot of drama went down involving money and betrayal. It really bummed me out. Somebody call Springer.

Not really, I made my choice. I felt that I wore out my welcome with my incessant raging. It was time for me to move on and bother somebody else with my rage. Plus: an unamed member really pissed me off and I had to leave on principle .

I actually haven't seen badly for a quite a few months now. I speculate that he got into a car accident because he's asian. [citation needed]
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am

Zac Lee wrote:
I think Bronx removed it for brevity sake. It was nothing ill-mannered, I might have posted it in the wrong section.

It was going great for a while, I did a few scrims for DOS (none against you guys) I did really well with my M16. But When P4F took my stuff I didn't play for a long while. When I came back it was a little bit quieter. I haven't been playing multiplayer PC games for a long while now. Recently in DOS A lot of drama went down involving money and betrayal. It really bummed me out. Somebody call Springer.

Not really, I made my choice. I felt that I wore out my welcome with my incessant raging. It was time for me to move on and bother somebody else with my rage. Plus: an unamed member really pissed me off and I had to leave on principle .

I actually haven't seen badly for a quite a few months now. I speculate that he got into a car accident because he's asian. [citation needed]

Sorry to hear that with the Money Issue.... Prolly won't get your donations Back xD

I think we managed to recuperate from your Raging, So you should consider rejoining, so i can piss you off again (assuming it was me xD)
Think about it Bro

LOL, he was playing TF2 3-4 days ago and his bf3 acc is pretty inactive, I just know cause someone was looking for him the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I not allowed to post anything?   Am I not allowed to post anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I not allowed to post anything?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top