13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Training Report EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Training Report EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Training Report EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Training Report EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Training Report EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Training Report EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Training Report EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Training Report EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Training Report EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Training Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xbearer
Site Member

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am

This week Sekwaf has successfully completed sniper school, and will be taking the final test tomorrow or sometime next week.

I have finished completely the material for Sniper School, as well as developed an all-encompassing final test that also serves as a placement, score so high, you get certified as Basic, score higher, and you get advanced.

I would also like to announce the addition of a new course, Marine Force Recon. The real life Marine special forces unit will be a special designation. Members who have completed Jump School, are advanced Sniper certified, completed Airborne Combat School, and basic squad movement, and Sekwaf's Covert Ops will have the option to take a course that ties them all together into an elite special operations designation. Material will be coming soon.

EDIT* Forgot I had this screen, during this part of the course, Sekwaf had to take a camoflauged position and take two shots on my without being spotted. Not bad.

Training Report 5ef60e4005c79ca1a158fad2aa9ca5980884e7d4

Last edited by xbearer on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am

Awesome, sounds like fun. I'll have to complete the other courses though :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster
xbearer
Site Member

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 am

its not too hard. the sniper school takes about two days to complete. it's a lot of material to cover, about 3 hours if you get through it at a decent clip. i'll be getting training material on Airborne Combat and Squad Movement soon. but the key is passing the sniper test and getting the advanced score. the test itself could take up to over an hour. it has three phases :O
Back to top Go down
MaliciousMaggot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
MaliciousMaggot

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 am

i cant wait!!!!! ill let you know when i know i have enough time!
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 pm

I will take them all when i am sorted doing my head in this waiting for my broadband to be set up
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah it gets pretty advanced but it a load of fun. I'll be taking this test tonight. My favorite part probably had to be shooting xbearer dead with one bullet from 300 meters away (1337 skillz0rz much?). So I'd recommend that you take it if you have the time and patience (as I learned, sniping is a VERY patient game).
Back to top Go down
xbearer
Site Member

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 pm

he left out that i was stationary in a turret letting him kill me to get the feel for long distance shots. we'll see if he passes Wink just kiddin. but i laid out the test so it takes away subjectivity, so i cant say, hey, if you did a good job, you pass. you have to earn it. you'll do fine. it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm

you have a point but it was still a 300 meter shot that only used one of my bullets (that's right, I only shot once). And no freebies?!Sad (jk). Yeah it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
xbearer
Site Member

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 am

alright, Sekwaf has successfully completed the Scout Sniper test, he passed with a score of 189pts out of a required 150 and is Advanced Sniper certified.

based on my previous experience with Ads, i permitted him to take part in the test, he successfully completed two of the three phases and will be finishing next week. he is on track to pass the test, with over 150 points accumulated already. he is one of the best snipers i've had the pleasure to fight with, and i expect him to pass with over 200 points.

Training Report 3996a332d36f49a6f0fd17f8a0ce9bce934d7aaa

Training Report 250be75b581e8aa9006ed50e994a1e46af61c21e
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 pm

That was long. About 2 hours and 15 minutes but I'm sure some of you could finish it faster. Don't know how you could possibly pass phase two without two people. I'd recomend to take this with a friend just so you can pass that phase a bit more easily. I still recommend this class and hope to help others with it if that's alright with xbearer (ADI position? Wink )
Back to top Go down
xbearer
Site Member

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 pm

sure, i could always use another pair of eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Report   Training Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Report

View previous topic View next topic Back to top