13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Mashtuur City in P4F!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

Mashtuur City in P4F! Empty
PostSubject: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm

That's it, what you've been waiting for. A remake of a classic BF2 map in a P4F game. Immediately, you can see that the graphics have been overhauled and changed so that it doesn't look as dull but it's not the map I've been waiting for. It's a step into right direction, now it's just time to test this thing.

For more info go here: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=69721
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
l3E7Studios
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 pm

It's another Karkand, I'm still waiting for another Oman (Dalian is ok, but flying jets in that map is very very hard and can't get a good score with it)
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Sorry, but it is not Mashtuur City without Blackhawk...
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Trying it out atm. Put the server to 24/7 Mashtuur atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 pm

It's alright, but I have BF2 and I liked the Blackhawk in that version. But other than that it has a Karkand-ish feel about it and I like it Smile.

Last edited by CaptEdster on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Yeah, the Karkand feel is the good part but I guess they've ruined it again. Yyou're right y'know, I loved 'fast roping' onto the mosque roof or do a Black Hawk Down op. Air cover using the minigun was also pretty good but I also like the DPVs.

Like Studios though, I'm waiting for another Oman or Dalian. Hopefully, when one comes out (hopefully Op Road Rage) it will have the F15 in the game files, or they should make an A10 for P4F! Although I think they will end up ruining that as well.
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
Yeah, the Karkand feel is the good part but I guess they've ruined it again. Yyou're right y'know, I loved 'fast roping' onto the mosque roof or do a Black Hawk Down op. Air cover using the minigun was also pretty good but I also like the DPVs.

Like Studios though, I'm waiting for another Oman or Dalian. Hopefully, when one comes out (hopefully Op Road Rage) it will have the F15 in the game files, or they should make an A10 for P4F! Although I think they will end up ruining that as well.

There is no F-15 Meshes in game files, but there is a-10 meshes, and textures...

Anyway, played a little bit more, and disliking this map so hard. A lot campers, a lot of ladders.... In bf2, blackhawk was supposed to kill those campers on roof... and now....
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Yeah. The amount of snipers is ridiculous sometimes.
Back to top Go down
l3E7Studios
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Played an hour and can see this map degrading in popularity quickly.

In order to get across the map you have to cross long lines of sight which means you are in sniper heaven. The feeling of crossing the roads wants me to camp and I hate camping.

There are only one access points to get to rooftops and those access points are in hot zones. Meaning you have to fight your way through flags just to get to a camper.

Because of the Karkand size USAS-12 users now have a new favorite map.

And many more problems.

Like Penquin said the blackhawk would at least take care of the sniper roof problem, but they took that out.

The only thing I like about this map is the fast pace action. The flags are a death zone, unless you have smoke or a tank/APC you are wanting action (at least on C and B, mostly B) However, as I said. It's a death sentence if you want to capture a flag.
Back to top Go down
logan2605
Private
Private
logan2605

Location : Stuck between a rock and another rock, DAMN GLITCHES

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:19 pm

I enjoy it. Noobs dont survive in this map and the battles are grueling. Lots of viecles and snipers. Lots of flanking routes. I played this today and yesterday and i thrive there. Its the kind of intense combat that i havnt found in any other map. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm

logan2605 wrote:
I enjoy it. Noobs dont survive in this map and the battles are grueling. Lots of viecles and snipers. Lots of flanking routes. I played this today and yesterday and i thrive there. Its the kind of intense combat that i havnt found in any other map. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
You're telling me you don't survive on this map? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
logan2605 wrote:
You're telling me you don't survive on this map? scratch

That means ur noob
Mashtuur City in P4F! Trollface
Back to top Go down
logan2605
Private
Private
logan2605

Location : Stuck between a rock and another rock, DAMN GLITCHES

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm

ha ha your soooooo funny. Look at the rest of the scentence, "i thrive there"
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

when we where on we could actually do some street shooting because there are bunch of cars on a staright road to use it for defence.
Back to top Go down
ShadyDingo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
ShadyDingo

PostSubject: Re: Mashtuur City in P4F!   Mashtuur City in P4F! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 am

So, anyone going to submit a video for their Mashturr kill montage? I just made one using about 30-40 mins of VSS usage Razz I'll get the link in here soon:P

here it is Razz hope yall like it, nothing fancy

(Edit, changed music)