13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhatTheFrag
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! Empty
PostSubject: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 am

The latest update for Battlefield Play4Free that came-out about 20 minutes ago is the update that fixes the camera shake bug! Finally! This is what I have been waiting for!

Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! Bfp4f_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Now I can snipe properly again! That probably means I'm a noob but who cares, if it makes my job killing people easier then it's fine by me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm

it does help ...but look at the maps ...you can see all further to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Good point, but there's a slightly annoying but realistic kinda 'heat haze' effect on anything 25m+ away from you so it looks slightly weird but YAY for the fog of war becoming a heat haze!
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Nice, even though i never had issues with the camera shake...Dont even notice it too much. >)
But what about the weapons n stuff did they fix anything else?
guess ima have to check it out later ,when i get off from work.
I still believe P4f is pretty much a dead game....

Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:17 pm

What exactly is camera shake? I never noticed it.

To be honest, if I did, I don't think this is what players of Battlefield Play4Free have been waiting for. Sure it helps make sniping easier, but does it honestly bring back players who left the game for the removal of Legacy attachements and addition of boosters? Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

When I played P4F, I never noticed "Camera shake".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:52 pm

You do know that this is yet another distraction so that we don't remember the legacy attachments kerfuffle. It hasn't worked.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

To be honest....this should be in a different forum. Moved.

And the devs have been changing back and forth this thing: I think they should leave it on like it was prior to this update and an update before.

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!   Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally! It's what the P4F guys have been waiting for!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top