13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account Empty
PostSubject: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 am

When I try to link my EA account with my PSN account it says that my PSN account has already been taken. This is a very annoying problem as EA is linked with Origin I can not access Battlelog, I could not get my veteran level/rank on Bad Company 2 and there have been a few other problems because of this. I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has had the same problem and has solved it, I would really, really appreciate it if someone did tell me what to do.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah couldn't get my BC2 veteran badge either Surprised

Don't know what could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah it is really annoying Sad
Back to top Go down
Zedap
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Zedap

PostSubject: Re: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 am

Found something that could help, im trying it now. Thought I would post the link in case anyone else is having this problem https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

I had this same problem and here's how to fix it Very Happy

What I did was downloaded a Fifa Demo from the PSN store. When you finish the download and it installs, before you can run the game it'll ask you to log in to your EA account and all you do is log in with your EA account that you use to log in to Origin.

Hope this helps bounce

EDIT: I didn't follow the link that you posted in the post above before I wrote this out. Thats exactly where I found how to do this alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account   EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account Empty

Back to top Go down

EA wont let me link my EA account and PSN account

View previous topic View next topic Back to top