13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

Ok 13thMEU CODers, here it is..

I've got to say that while it has many similarities to MW2, they've added in some nice new killstreaks and setups. I really like that you can deploy explosive decoys now and also the new "proximity" mine that pops up into the air as to possibly still nail someone with Extreme Conditioning.

Got to love campers though..if you watch the trailer, you'll know what I mean..and even if you don't watch it, you still know what I mean, lol.
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

ppl saying the truth, which bf3 is one hundred times better than this \/
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:31 am

I am sorry, but wasn't the explosive decoys in black ops? Either it was a mod or it was in there, I remember getting pwned by one once.

As for the trailer... I think it could have passed of as a mw2 trailer. At least it looks like they may be adding some new modes this time around (like that one collecting dog tags), and there was that moving apc at one point in the trailer, further pointing towards some vehicles this time around (like those rumours in Kotaku). Oh and that mech sentry on wheels looked pretty sweet. Just wish there was a bit more new with this game.

And yes, campers suck. Hate those buggers.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 am

Spino Prime wrote:
I am sorry, but wasn't the explosive decoys in black ops? Either it was a mod or it was in there, I remember getting pwned by one once.

As for the trailer... I think it could have passed of as a mw2 trailer. At least it looks like they may be adding some new modes this time around (like that one collecting dog tags), and there was that moving apc at one point in the trailer, further pointing towards some vehicles this time around (like those rumours in Kotaku). Oh and that mech sentry on wheels looked pretty sweet. Just wish there was a bit more new with this game.

And yes, campers suck. Hate those buggers.

I believe you can sabotage care packages in Black Ops, not sure if they explode though but they're similar.

I like that they've added the Dog Tags, however we still don't know what, or if, they'll be collectible for anything besides stats. As for the mini-apc, that was nice (an upgraded version from Homefront).

Yes, it's very similar to a MW2 trailer, not enough was shown from the first person perspective but I imagine that coming out of the XP event, we'll definitely see more get revealed in the following weeks...I hope.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 am

Stahlmann wrote:
ppl saying the truth, which bf3 is one hundred times better than this \/

Not saying that COD and Activision itself doesn't deserve criticism..but lets see what else gets put out. BF3 has been churning out full 12-minute trailers and so forth.

I think people need to just take a step back before making decisions.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

It looks good, I will defintly buy it for PS3.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Agreed, it doesn't look all that different with the exception of a few new items. And it's about time they released another video. It seemed they crawled back into a hole. Still waiting for "oooo" factor.
Back to top Go down
JayJeffGordon24
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JayJeffGordon24

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

I looked pretty good. Still debating on if I should get it or not. I really liked the music to that. Just wondering if someone know what song that was or it was just music thrown in there.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 pm

JayJeffGordon24 wrote:
I looked pretty good. Still debating on if I should get it or not. I really liked the music to that. Just wondering if someone know what song that was or it was just music thrown in there.

It was a good song, but for the very first MP reveal trailer, they shouldn't be focusing on cinematic camera shots and dramatic music. They need to show what the MP is all about, First Person Shooting.

Not saying they couldn't use some of these cinematic cameras, but the focus wasn't there. Hopefully after the XP event we'll see more trailers.
Back to top Go down
will1456
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: MW3 Multiplayer trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nTrq0PmpIk&feature=player_embeddedTHIS

Looks like it's going to cause a lot of rage, not buying it for sure after seeing all that crap.
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:49 pm

graphic looks awesome but I've got a feeling i've seen it somewhere already scratch
blackops? MW2?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

projekt3000 had already posted the video this morning.

http://www.13thmeu.net/t6662-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-multiplayer-trailer
Back to top Go down
will1456
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Ah didn't see it...delete this thread
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm

It's ok Will.

Did anyone else watch the live stream of the COD XP event?

I just got through watching it, they showed another MP trailer. This time it was all from the FPS perspective. Whenever I find it, I'll upload it here.

They also talked about perks that were taken out (Commando, Last Stand/Second Chance) and no shotguns as secondaries.

They also showed more in detail about Strike Packages now in tandem with Killstreaks. Now, instead of just kills getting you points towards your killstreak rewards (depending on your Strike Package) you get points for objectives (flags captures, bomb plants, Domination positions defended) that help towards your rewards.

Also, they went into detail about COD Elite. There WILL be a free version of it that will let you access pretty much all the connectivity options like creating clans, keeping up with your friends, and playing games that suit your gaming style.

The Premium membership is $50 a year, but gives you access to ALL DLC created for MW3 and gives you access to it first and you get exclusive monthly content (maps, spec ops missions, emblems, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Topic merged. Use search next time.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm

you have to pay for COD Elite? Shocked
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

zloty99 wrote:
you have to pay for COD Elite? Shocked

Only if you want to have access to all future DLC for MW3. If you don't have the premium version of Elite, you'll pay individually for all the DLC's. It also gives you monthly access to exclusive content to other maps, emblems, Spec Ops missions, etc.

I believe it also gives you 8 times more video capacity to store all your clips, videos, etc. from the game.

There's more it offers, I couldn't remember it all.
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm

50$ its simply rip off Mad
anyway i'm not big fan of COD series but hope so battlelog will work a bit diffrent
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Modern Warfare 3 does look amazing, and i will probably be getting it. But I would have to say that Battlefield 3 won me over. Totally destructible environments, vehicles, massive maps, beats CoD. Oh btw did anyone see Operation Kingfish in the live stream? It's the sequel to the short fan made film earlier called Find Makarov. It shows how Captain Price got stuck in the Gulag.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm

CaptEdster wrote:
Modern Warfare 3 does look amazing, and i will probably be getting it. But I would have to say that Battlefield 3 won me over. Totally destructible environments, vehicles, massive maps, beats CoD. Oh btw did anyone see Operation Kingfish in the live stream? It's the sequel to the short fan made film earlier called Find Makarov. It shows how Captain Price got stuck in the Gulag.

Yeah I saw it, pretty well done by just fans of the game.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Can you send link I wanna see how he went to the gulag!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 pm

I found it. Go to 10:07 of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZchYTX5sF4

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Yeah it is a good short film made by a fan, funded by Activision.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 am

zloty99 wrote:
50$ its simply rip off Mad
anyway i'm not big fan of COD series but hope so battlelog will work a bit diffrent

Actually, it's saving you money if you buy the Hardened Edition for $99. It comes with a full year of Elite ($50), and access to all DLC's (totaling $60).

If you bought the game new ($60), then Premium Elite ($50), then all the DLC ($60). You'd actually save nearly $70 by just getting the Hardened edition.

Here's the full list of what Premium Elite offers:

- Daily and weekly competitions and events with both physical and digital prizes
- Eight times the video sharing capacity (I'm assuming this means storage)
- Leveling up your clan, though you can start and join one as a free player
- Access to strategy and tips for maps, guns, and modes produced by expert CoD players
- Elite TV: Web video episodes featuring the likes of Ridley and Tony Scott (producing a show pitting real-life rivals against each other in CoD) and Will Arnett and Jason Bateman (producing a show where celebrities talk smack over user-submitted videos)

The main draw here is getting all the DLC first (Premium Elite players will have first access to it) when it comes out, no need to pay for it. They're also saying there will be over 20 pieces of content in the first year alone, from map packs to new modes.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 am

I just hope they fix/remove that voice when you get a dogtag set. That will get SUPER annoying!

*kill multiple people in a funnel, and grab the hovering DT(s)*
"Kill confi.. kill confir.. kill.. kii.. kill confirmed."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top