13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality Empty
PostSubject: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Since People call me the conspiracy Guy a lot, i figured i will go ahead and post a few videos here, and you can watch them if you are really interested , Maybe when you have nothing better to do.

Carpe Diem
-Toryin
Ps. if you wish to critisize me because of your own believes , I would suggest to Inform/educate yourself about the topic and look at all the facts, also form your own opinion on this Video Material by wachting, before complaining...Then we can argue on a fair Basis.
Truth is Truth and always gets revealed
The last 3 VIDEOS are highly informative and i once again would like to recommend watching these.
Also if you really watched the viewing material and kind of understand what is really going on you can go all the way down and read what Paul Craig Roberts has to say on his farewell editorial Post, he was The Hottest and most cited Wall street Journal editor on the globe and also former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.
IT IS WORTH READING and you will thank me if all of this was unknown to you.

lemme start of with something Funny Smile before it gets serious

Zeitgeist: The Movie - 2007 by Peter Joseph from ZeitgeistMovie.com on Vimeo.

These last ones should get you started on your path for research *G*

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACK from Citizen Investigation Team on Vimeo.

Truth Has Fallen and Taken Liberty With It

By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

There was a time when the pen was mightier than the sword. That was a time when people believed in truth and regarded truth as an independent power and not as an auxiliary for government, class, race, ideological, personal, or financial interest.

Today Americans are ruled by propaganda. Americans have little regard for truth, little access to it, and little ability to recognize it.

Truth is an unwelcome entity. It is disturbing. It is off limits. Those who speak it run the risk of being branded “anti-American,” “anti-semite” or “conspiracy theorist.”

Truth is an inconvenience for government and for the interest groups whose campaign contributions control government.

Truth is an inconvenience for prosecutors who want convictions, not the discovery of innocence or guilt.

Truth is inconvenient for ideologues.

Today many whose goal once was the discovery of truth are now paid handsomely to hide it. “Free market economists” are paid to sell offshoring to the American people. High-productivity, high value-added American jobs are denigrated as dirty, old industrial jobs. Relicts from long ago, we are best shed of them. Their place has been taken by “the New Economy,” a mythical economy that allegedly consists of high-tech white collar jobs in which Americans innovate and finance activities that occur offshore. All Americans need in order to participate in this “new economy” are finance degrees from Ivy League universities, and then they will work on Wall Street at million dollar jobs.

Economists who were once respectable took money to contribute to this myth of “the New Economy.”

And not only economists sell their souls for filthy lucre. Recently we have had reports of medical doctors who, for money, have published in peer-reviewed journals concocted “studies” that hype this or that new medicine produced by pharmaceutical companies that paid for the “studies.”

The Council of Europe is investigating the drug companies’ role in hyping a false swine flu pandemic in order to gain billions of dollars in sales of the vaccine.

The media helped the US military hype its recent Marja offensive in Afghanistan, describing Marja as a city of 80,000 under Taliban control. It turns out that Marja is not urban but a collection of village farms.

And there is the global warming scandal, in which NGOs. the UN, and the nuclear industry colluded in concocting a doomsday scenario in order to create profit in pollution.

Wherever one looks, truth has fallen to money.

Wherever money is insufficient to bury the truth, ignorance, propaganda, and short memories finish the job.

I remember when, following CIA director William Colby’s testimony before the Church Committee in the mid-1970s, presidents Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan issued executive orders preventing the CIA and U.S. black-op groups from assassinating foreign leaders. In 2010 the US Congress was told by Dennis Blair, head of national intelligence, that the US now assassinates its own citizens in addition to foreign leaders.

When Blair told the House Intelligence Committee that US citizens no longer needed to be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted of a capital crime, just murdered on suspicion alone of being a “threat,” he wasn’t impeached. No investigation pursued. Nothing happened. There was no Church Committee. In the mid-1970s the CIA got into trouble for plots to kill Castro. Today it is American citizens who are on the hit list. Whatever objections there might be don’t carry any weight. No one in government is in any trouble over the assassination of U.S. citizens by the U.S. government.

As an economist, I am astonished that the American economics profession has no awareness whatsoever that the U.S. economy has been destroyed by the offshoring of U.S. GDP to overseas countries. U.S. corporations, in pursuit of absolute advantage or lowest labor costs and maximum CEO “performance bonuses,” have moved the production of goods and services marketed to Americans to China, India, and elsewhere abroad. When I read economists describe offshoring as free trade based on comparative advantage, I realize that there is no intelligence or integrity in the American economics profession.

Intelligence and integrity have been purchased by money. The transnational or global U.S. corporations pay multi-million dollar compensation packages to top managers, who achieve these “performance awards” by replacing U.S. labor with foreign labor. While Washington worries about “the Muslim threat,” Wall Street, U.S. corporations and “free market” shills destroy the U.S. economy and the prospects of tens of millions of Americans.

Americans, or most of them, have proved to be putty in the hands of the police state.

Americans have bought into the government’s claim that security requires the suspension of civil liberties and accountable government. Astonishingly, Americans, or most of them, believe that civil liberties, such as habeas corpus and due process, protect “terrorists,” and not themselves. Many also believe that the Constitution is a tired old document that prevents government from exercising the kind of police state powers necessary to keep Americans safe and free.

Most Americans are unlikely to hear from anyone who would tell them any different.

I was associate editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal. I was Business Week’s first outside columnist, a position I held for 15 years. I was columnist for a decade for Scripps Howard News Service, carried in 300 newspapers. I was a columnist for the Washington Times and for newspapers in France and Italy and for a magazine in Germany. I was a contributor to the New York Times and a regular feature in the Los Angeles Times. Today I cannot publish in, or appear on, the American “mainstream media.”

For the last six years I have been banned from the “mainstream media.” My last column in the New York Times appeared in January, 2004, coauthored with Democratic U.S. Senator Charles Schumer representing New York. We addressed the offshoring of U.S. jobs. Our op-ed article produced a conference at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. and live coverage by C-Span. A debate was launched. No such thing could happen today.

For years I was a mainstay at the Washington Times, producing credibility for the Moony newspaper as a Business Week columnist, former Wall Street Journal editor, and former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury. But when I began criticizing Bush’s wars of aggression, the order came down to Mary Lou Forbes to cancel my column.

The American corporate media does not serve the truth. It serves the government and the interest groups that empower the government.

America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the US on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state, is a taboo topic for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based.

These trillion dollar wars have created financing problems for Washington’s deficits and threaten the U.S. dollar’s role as world reserve currency. The wars and the pressure that the budget deficits put on the dollar’s value have put Social Security and Medicare on the chopping block. Former Goldman Sachs chairman and U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson is after these protections for the elderly. Fed chairman Bernanke is also after them. The Republicans are after them as well. These protections are called “entitlements” as if they are some sort of welfare that people have not paid for in payroll taxes all their working lives.

With over 21 per cent unemployment as measured by the methodology of 1980, with American jobs, GDP, and technology having been given to China and India, with war being Washington’s greatest commitment, with the dollar over-burdened with debt, with civil liberty sacrificed to the “war on terror,” the liberty and prosperity of the American people have been thrown into the trash bin of history.

The militarism of the U.S. and Israeli states, and Wall Street and corporate greed, will now run their course. As the pen is censored and its might extinguished, I am signing off.
-edit over
If you are one of the view people who watched these vids and read thru to hear i know that you are awake and i dont want you to go out in rage or do something stupid , but just go on with your life and try to b a good father ,son , brother, husband and help our countrey regain its strength and Dont forget to vote for whoever you think is right also use your right to demonstrate , but never resort to violence because then you will b discredited and only others like you will get hurt.
THX
Tyrone
There are many more videos but the rest you will have to find out yourself while you seek for info
or just e-mail/PM me

Last edited by Toryin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Heh, not alot of people would like my views on things. Im here if ya want to give em a shot, just ask. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Boy, Jon stwart is Hilarious. Sorry but I dont understand American politics alot. I understand it but at same time I aint so interested in it. But as I see the they Daily show Youtube the media must be trying to Hide Paul since he wants to end the wars and propaganda while that might not be in the interests for the US Government since they might still need a war?? Or maybe the Media just want more war media coverage. Those are my guesses to be honest.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

too much teaxt
Back to top Go down
KODZ
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
KODZ

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

damn man did you watch all of those
tl;dr and tl;dw plz Smile
Back to top Go down
weras4213
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
weras4213

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 am

Toryin wrote:

everybody has prolly watched this one hear , i dont agree with everyting pertaining religion....but the 2 and 3 are right on

I agree strongly with the religion part in this video. It is basically the way I see religion.
Thanks for posting these videos Toryin! Smile
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

I thought this was hilarious... and I'm not intending to anger anyone.

Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality Cosmic10
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am

splintercellsz wrote:
I thought this was hilarious... and I'm not intending to anger anyone.

Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality Cosmic10

It sounds Crazy as hell Twisted Evil and its just one of many christian interpretations
Religion is only based on believes...Not Facts , Thats y it would only bring endless discussions, as nobdy can proof that they are right..Even atheists only can believe:-)
, this sounds like the catholic,Baptist,evangelic versions that are haevily influenced by pagan( christmas, Easter) and other old world religions .
I grew up to believe in the bible, as i really recognized the True wisdom in it , Through my grandma beeing jehova witness ,they thoroughly study the bible and do not believe that jehova(god) and Jesus are the same person, Jesus was not born on x.mas and the Devil owns this world (thats y he offered it to jesus on mt. olive), also we do not beleive in hell(shoell) and would never drink from the wine or eat the bread as this is only for the ones who will go to heaven and reign with jesus over gods kingdom which will decent on earth( in a big space ship ) LOL
I also c wisdom in the Koran and my friend is a true muslim, who would never kill anyone and has True love for God. but y should i b right if he is not? what about the millions of people in asia or elsewhere? will they perish cause they had the badluck of not beeing born in the middle east or europe?? and thus were no jews,muslims, christians...thats BULL
and not to forgett the flying spaghetti monster people their god is tasty.
only if you would know the truth for certain and not follow it , only then god would judge you, as long as its only believe nobody can b sure or claim to b correct
So much for religon ,
but if you look at it in another context it does make sense, as angels are aliens and
god(transdimensional beeing) can surley clone another person out of a rip (we can do it from cells, aswell)
LOL maybe we can feast from sunlight in the future and take in all our energy thru neutrons which our body will then trasonform in to what ever Molecule(vitamins,proteins,carbs etc. we need it.
can we go back to the real topic? the ones we do have proof for?
;-)

Back to top Go down
quatic
Corporal
Corporal
quatic

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

watch Supernatural [youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Toryin wrote:
Since People call me the conspiracy Guy a lot, i figured i will go ahead and post a few videos here, and you can watch them if you are really interested , Maybe when you have nothing better to do.

Carpe Diem
-Toryin
Ps. if you wish to critisize me because of your own believes , I would suggest to Inform/educate yourself about the topic and look at all the facts, also form your own opinion on this Video Material by wachting, before complaining...Then we can argue on a fair Basis.
The last 3 VIDEOS are highly informative and i once again would like to recommend watching these.
Also if you really watched the viewing material and kind of understand what is really going on you can go all the way down and read what Paul Craig Roberts has to say on his farewell editorial Post, he was The Hottest and most cited Wall street Journal editor on the globe and also former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACK from Citizen Investigation Team on Vimeo.

By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

There was a time when the pen was mightier than the sword. That was a time when people believed in truth and regarded truth as an independent power and not as an auxiliary for government, class, race, ideological, personal, or financial interest.

Today Americans are ruled by propaganda. Americans have little regard for truth, little access to it, and little ability to recognize it.

Truth is an unwelcome entity. It is disturbing. It is off limits. Those who speak it run the risk of being branded “anti-American,” “anti-semite” or “conspiracy theorist.”

Truth is an inconvenience for government and for the interest groups whose campaign contributions control government.

Truth is an inconvenience for prosecutors who want convictions, not the discovery of innocence or guilt.

Today many whose goal once was the discovery of truth are now paid handsomely to hide it. “Free market economists” are paid to sell offshoring to the American people. High-productivity, high value-added American jobs are denigrated as dirty, old industrial jobs. Relicts from long ago, we are best shed of them. Their place has been taken by “the New Economy,” a mythical economy that allegedly consists of high-tech white collar jobs in which Americans innovate and finance activities that occur offshore. All Americans need in order to participate in this “new economy” are finance degrees from Ivy League universities, and then they will work on Wall Street at million dollar jobs.

Economists who were once respectable took money to contribute to this myth of “the New Economy.”

And not only economists sell their souls for filthy lucre. Recently we have had reports of medical doctors who, for money, have published in peer-reviewed journals concocted “studies” that hype this or that new medicine produced by pharmaceutical companies that paid for the “studies.”

The Council of Europe is investigating the drug companies’ role in hyping a false swine flu pandemic in order to gain billions of dollars in sales of the vaccine.

The media helped the US military hype its recent Marja offensive in Afghanistan, describing Marja as a city of 80,000 under Taliban control. It turns out that Marja is not urban but a collection of village farms.

And there is the global warming scandal, in which NGOs. the UN, and the nuclear industry colluded in concocting a doomsday scenario in order to create profit in pollution.

Wherever money is insufficient to bury the truth, ignorance, propaganda, and short memories finish the job.

I remember when, following CIA director William Colby’s testimony before the Church Committee in the mid-1970s, presidents Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan issued executive orders preventing the CIA and U.S. black-op groups from assassinating foreign leaders. In 2010 the US Congress was told by Dennis Blair, head of national intelligence, that the US now assassinates its own citizens in addition to foreign leaders.

When Blair told the House Intelligence Committee that US citizens no longer needed to be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted of a capital crime, just murdered on suspicion alone of being a “threat,” he wasn’t impeached. No investigation pursued. Nothing happened. There was no Church Committee. In the mid-1970s the CIA got into trouble for plots to kill Castro. Today it is American citizens who are on the hit list. Whatever objections there might be don’t carry any weight. No one in government is in any trouble over the assassination of U.S. citizens by the U.S. government.

As an economist, I am astonished that the American economics profession has no awareness whatsoever that the U.S. economy has been destroyed by the offshoring of U.S. GDP to overseas countries. U.S. corporations, in pursuit of absolute advantage or lowest labor costs and maximum CEO “performance bonuses,” have moved the production of goods and services marketed to Americans to China, India, and elsewhere abroad. When I read economists describe offshoring as free trade based on comparative advantage, I realize that there is no intelligence or integrity in the American economics profession.

Intelligence and integrity have been purchased by money. The transnational or global U.S. corporations pay multi-million dollar compensation packages to top managers, who achieve these “performance awards” by replacing U.S. labor with foreign labor. While Washington worries about “the Muslim threat,” Wall Street, U.S. corporations and “free market” shills destroy the U.S. economy and the prospects of tens of millions of Americans.

Americans, or most of them, have proved to be putty in the hands of the police state.

Americans have bought into the government’s claim that security requires the suspension of civil liberties and accountable government. Astonishingly, Americans, or most of them, believe that civil liberties, such as habeas corpus and due process, protect “terrorists,” and not themselves. Many also believe that the Constitution is a tired old document that prevents government from exercising the kind of police state powers necessary to keep Americans safe and free.

Most Americans are unlikely to hear from anyone who would tell them any different.

I was associate editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal. I was Business Week’s first outside columnist, a position I held for 15 years. I was columnist for a decade for Scripps Howard News Service, carried in 300 newspapers. I was a columnist for the Washington Times and for newspapers in France and Italy and for a magazine in Germany. I was a contributor to the New York Times and a regular feature in the Los Angeles Times. Today I cannot publish in, or appear on, the American “mainstream media.”

For the last six years I have been banned from the “mainstream media.” My last column in the New York Times appeared in January, 2004, coauthored with Democratic U.S. Senator Charles Schumer representing New York. We addressed the offshoring of U.S. jobs. Our op-ed article produced a conference at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. and live coverage by C-Span. A debate was launched. No such thing could happen today.

For years I was a mainstay at the Washington Times, producing credibility for the Moony newspaper as a Business Week columnist, former Wall Street Journal editor, and former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury. But when I began criticizing Bush’s wars of aggression, the order came down to Mary Lou Forbes to cancel my column.

The American corporate media does not serve the truth. It serves the government and the interest groups that empower the government.

America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the US on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state, is a taboo topic for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based.

These trillion dollar wars have created financing problems for Washington’s deficits and threaten the U.S. dollar’s role as world reserve currency. The wars and the pressure that the budget deficits put on the dollar’s value have put Social Security and Medicare on the chopping block. Former Goldman Sachs chairman and U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson is after these protections for the elderly. Fed chairman Bernanke is also after them. The Republicans are after them as well. These protections are called “entitlements” as if they are some sort of welfare that people have not paid for in payroll taxes all their working lives.

With over 21 per cent unemployment as measured by the methodology of 1980, with American jobs, GDP, and technology having been given to China and India, with war being Washington’s greatest commitment, with the dollar over-burdened with debt, with civil liberty sacrificed to the “war on terror,” the liberty and prosperity of the American people have been thrown into the trash bin of history.

The militarism of the U.S. and Israeli states, and Wall Street and corporate greed, will now run their course. As the pen is censored and its might extinguished, I am signing off.
-edit over
If you are one of the view people who watched these vids and read thru to hear i know that you are awake and i dont want you to go out in rage or do something stupid , but just go on with your life and try to b a good father ,son , brother, husband and help our countrey regain its strength and Dont forget to vote for whoever you think is right also use your right to demonstrate , but never resort to violence because then you will b discredited and only others like you will get hurt.
THX
Tyrone
There are many more videos but the rest you will have to find out yourself while you seek for info
or just e-mail/PM me
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thats the Ball game
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

9/11 is a huge attack on its own people. So much prro has been presented on that topic, yet people find it so hard to believe that the Government would kill its own people. But look at the 1920's (or whenever it was) prohibition. The Government intentionally poisoned alcohol, leading to thousands of people dying, and being super sick. History always repeats itself.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Toryin wrote:

Carpe Diem
-Toryin

By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

-edit over
THX
Tyrone
or just e-mail/PM me
Back to top Go down
Facemerk
Corporal
Corporal
Facemerk

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm going to proceed to kick small puppies. The Pentagon and 9/11 were U.S operated? Please youtube, BULLSHIT THE PUBLIC MORE! Actually, hell with the small puppies, I'm going to go kick 1 homeless child for every youtube video there is like these.

Needless to say, the city of Pittsburgh is going to wake up to the sound of crying and moaning homeless kids.

Important note: If you took that post seriously.....you didn't notice the fact that I'm in DeathDealers.
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 am

Hey Toryin,

Thanks for the info man. I just read Paul Craig's article... It's amazing. It's the testimony of a man that has given everything for the truth. But I guess It's kind of sad he does seem to say goodbye on that article, like he has given up on this... He may be right thought.

I haven't watched the videos yet. But I'll do that tomorrow.

Also, I hope the "conspiracy guy" thing doesn't bother you. You know I—and I'm sure everyone else too—respect you. You'll never hear that "label" from me.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 am

Thx NMD
I appreciate your comment
Very Happy conspiracy guy is cool , cause that is alwyays my call to start talking crazy in vent and usualy someone cares enough to acutaly verify if im just BS or not...
Smile
Back to top Go down
DacianWolf
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 pm

I figured this is the best place to bring this up.

The article below speaks volumes of the kind of crap that passes for "mainstream economic thought" in the USA these days :

"Paul Krugman: Fake Alien Invasion Would End Economic Slump"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/15/paul-krugman-fake-alien-invasion_n_926995.html

Three words : "Broken window fallacy" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_window_fallacy )

I'm gonna break Godwin's Law here willingly and say that you'd expect Nazis , yes the real-life ones, to say "well we need to wage war to prop up the economy". Hell, that's why Germany went to war. If Germany didn't go to war, its economy would have collapsed under a mountain of inflation from all of the govt spending (especially military, with the 1935 Re-armament onwards and all ) that it was raking up. Hitler's economic measures that bailed out ( you read that right, damn it! ) Germany basically meant 100% Keynesianism : spend, spend,spend, have the government hire everyone they can. Unfortunately, government spending is like drugs : short-term high, long-term rod up the ***. There has never, in history, been a government that could "manufacture" a middle-class, and decent standards of living for most people, all by itself. Exploiting, somebody else, yes, either a sector of its own citizens, or citizens of another country, except that inevitably leads to upheavals. That never lasts.

I have this good friend in the USA, left 2 years ago to work at Microsoft's HQ in Redmond, near Seattle. I kept telling him "Dude, Obama will not challenge the entrenched corporate and military elites because he can't. He'll get assassinated if he does. The bailout won't do jack squat for the economy. Only the corporate aristocracy" (yes you read that fucking right. The USA has an aristocracy . ) He didn't believe me. Now I keep telling him to :
- buy gold
- buy a gun
- listen to Peter Schiff Very Happy

But in all seriousness, I'm a bit of a history buff. I love history. And I've seen this happen before. Economic hardship, military humiliation, wounded national ego, scapegoating "outside" elements. This never ends well for a nation that has such a... well-developed view of itself to put it politely.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I LOVE HISTORY!
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:52 pm

DacianWolf wrote:
I figured this is the best place to bring this up.

The article below speaks volumes of the kind of crap that passes for "mainstream economic thought" in the USA these days :

"Paul Krugman: Fake Alien Invasion Would End Economic Slump"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/15/paul-krugman-fake-alien-invasion_n_926995.html

Three words : "Broken window fallacy" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_window_fallacy )

I'm gonna break Godwin's Law here willingly and say that you'd expect Nazis , yes the real-life ones, to say "well we need to wage war to prop up the economy". Hell, that's why Germany went to war. If Germany didn't go to war, its economy would have collapsed under a mountain of inflation from all of the govt spending (especially military, with the 1935 Re-armament onwards and all ) that it was raking up. Hitler's economic measures that bailed out ( you read that right, damn it! ) Germany basically meant 100% Keynesianism : spend, spend,spend, have the government hire everyone they can. Unfortunately, government spending is like drugs : short-term high, long-term rod up the ***. There has never, in history, been a government that could "manufacture" a middle-class, and decent standards of living for most people, all by itself. Exploiting, somebody else, yes, either a sector of its own citizens, or citizens of another country, except that inevitably leads to upheavals. That never lasts.

I have this good friend in the USA, left 2 years ago to work at Microsoft's HQ in Redmond, near Seattle. I kept telling him "Dude, Obama will not challenge the entrenched corporate and military elites because he can't. He'll get assassinated if he does. The bailout won't do jack squat for the economy. Only the corporate aristocracy" (yes you read that fucking right. The USA has an aristocracy . ) He didn't believe me. Now I keep telling him to :
- buy gold
- buy a gun
- listen to Peter Schiff Very Happy

But in all seriousness, I'm a bit of a history buff. I love history. And I've seen this happen before. Economic hardship, military humiliation, wounded national ego, scapegoating "outside" elements. This never ends well for a nation that has such a... well-developed view of itself to put it politely.
Right On Brotha afro
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Toryin wrote:

Carpe Diem
-Toryin

By PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

-edit over
THX
Tyrone
or just e-mail/PM me
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

I don't really believe Americans would kill their own. No way. Putin, Kim Chen Ir - I'd believe, but not even drunk villager Bush would do that. And not his dad. It's cries of people who want to show that government is S***, and it's either that they are US-haters (sometimes hidden) or they're willing to have another political force running the country. Outside, no one really cares. No one called all those people joined the Armed Forces. If US had conscription system, it would make sense - call out war and drag people in Forces. But since it's voluntary and people had all that talks about "fake" 9/11, it's their own mistake they have stepped into the frame, so there's no need to cry over "innocent military and their families" if you believe in conspiracy of 9/11 thing.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality   Here a few thinks that may make you think over , Your own True reality EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 am

-----------------

NATO Slaughter Of Libyan Civilians Continues
By JoAnne Moriarty
8-20-11

You all should know that NATO is rabid to take Zawia so that they can stop ALL supplies to Tripoli. Today, Sky news reported a HUGE LIE about how everyone in Zawia is happy about the rebels (NOT EVER) and the rebels are in control of Zawia (not true). They are now openly admitting that they have foreign troops, weapons, etc., in their midst. This particular reporter was overheard discussing this lie and he stated that NATO had informed HIM that they will kill ANYBODY, to include civilians who get in their way of taking over the Libyan Government. NATO sent 17 bombs into civilian neighbor hoods the night before and they sent Apache gunships into the square in Zawia where the civilians were celebrating the routing of the rebel gangs out of their city. They fired on these unarmed citizens with the gunships and killed many, including the brother of Dr. Moussa Ibrahim.

According to our inside sources, Zawia is the rebels attempt at a "last stand", they are in their death dance and NATO is frantic. They have lost Misurata, they have lost Zlitan, they are not in control anywhere in the west now. So, killing civilians is on the table. What I don't understand is how they think they can take Tripoli when 2 million people here are against them? Most of the Tripoli people are armed now, this country is completely against these rebels, more than 90% - How in the hell do they plan to take over? Who will follow them? It will have to be a police state, NATO has become a terrorist organization, with the western news media in complete compliance.

NATO is using AMERICAN made Apache helicopters to kill innocent civilians who are celebrating the rout of the rebel gangs from their city, the crimes are multiple. First by US law no military weapons of any kind can be used by anyone in aggressive acts, so here is US hardware killing unarmed innocent civilians. Second, NATO was NEVER authorized to fire upon unarmed civilians. Third, the UN was never authorized to fire upon unarmed innocent civilians, so violation of both the UN and NATO charters have occurred. Also, when massive numbers of civilian deaths are involved then violation of International laws have been committed but worse than that is the violation of human rights that have occurred.

We have asked these people what they would do if Ghadafi was killed? They state that any chance there might have been in the past for reconciliation with these rebels has completely disappeared. At one time it may have been NATO against Ghadafi but now it is NATO against the civilians. All the Libyans we meet tell us that they are now fighting for their country and their culture. When NATO blows up a power plant, it does not hurt Ghadafi, it hurts the people, when NATO blockades fuel and food and medicine, it does not hurt Ghadafi, it hurts the people, when NATO bombs the civilian neighbor hoods, it does not hurt Ghadafi, it hurts the people, and the list goes on.

We came here on a fact finding mission and have learned things that have shocked us to our core. We are witness to numerous atrocities by NATO and these so called rebels being supported actively, in any way, by NATO. The treatment of Libyan civilians as if they are not human and have no rights, the blatant killing, raping, murdering and bombing of all kinds of civilians and civilian infrastructure removes any thought of legitimacy that NATO or these rebels could ever hope to garner. We stand as witness to the world and we scream to the world ­ STOP THIS INHUMANITY, STOP THE KILLING, STOP THE SEIGE, on the innocent people of Libya. NATO and their illegal minions do not want to accept that 90% of the Libyan people DO NOT WANT THESE rebels in charge of anything. So, what next, kill 90% of the Libyans? Where is their mantra - "we want democracy?" - Now?

The people of the world need to open their eyes and stand up against these daily crimes against humanity and blatant attempt to over throw a sovereign government which is not permitted by an statute anywhere in the world.
Jimmy and JoAnne

(this can also be found at [link to www.rense.com]
More facts and links:

- Libya is run by a coalition of tribal families. It has NEVER been a dictatorship. Gaddafi simply does not have the power of a dictator.
- most of the rebels are not Libyan civilians. those who are come from tribal families who want more power.
- the people are NOT oppressed, and enjoy state-of-the-art FREE medical and education services
- the whole 'uprising' has been organised from outside the country
- Libya sits on a sea of light crude oil. this is the stuff which sets the price for all other petroleum products. Germany and Italy want this oil.
- Libya has massive underground fresh water aquifers, which the French corporations want (French multinationals control the largest market share of bottled water)
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Arab countries have been promised some of the spoils - all of these are western puppet dictatorships
- Libya has significant gold bullion reserves
- Gaddafi has repeatedly warned the west of a looming new world order. He claims to have been invited to join, and refused.
- Gaddafi repeatedly tried to establish an alternative to the draconian money lenders (the IMF and the World Bank). He tried to set up an pan-African equivalent of the Fed, where countries could deposit and borrow from a central bank, WITHOUT the insane conditions levied by the IMF/World Bank gangsters.
- Gaddafi has refused to cooperate with the proposed body to rule Africa - AFRICOM
- Gaddafi has regularly denounced other Arab countries as being the puppet states of France, UK and the USA that they are.
- Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, has been at the forefront of spreading lies and propaganda about Libya. It has a British Intelligence asset.

for these reasons and more, everyone ganged up on Libya - and they are intending to carve it up.

Other facts:

- there was NO massacre of Libyan civilians by Gaddafi forces earlier this year, as claimed by the west for the start of the 'uprising'
- there were NO warplanes strafing civilians - that was all proven to be total bullshit
- the rebels were not winning the hearts and minds of the rest of the Libyan-based tribes - and more Libyans were turning AGAINST the 'rebels'
- it is the rebels engaging with Tunisian forces, not the Libyans

Some links and video to give recent perspective from other independent journalists:

Links to show the rebels are NOT winning as being reported lately on mainstream: