13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexei

Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) Empty
PostSubject: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Yo there,
So u knoe i'll soon have a HD PVR, and im planning to making numerous videos on bfbc2, battlefield and maybe from time to time vary a bit to other kind of games like cod or whatever i might find interesting. However i've got a little problem, i can't edit at all.

Would any1 be so handsome to post a small guide on how to install AE/Sony vegas 10 for free? Either post it or pm me, i swear ill post your name in each of the videos i make in the future.

Thank y'all Smile
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 pm

i think i know some sites. let me check, and i'll be glad to help out
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I had installed the sony vegas for free... but its not much secure, if u care about this xD
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Windows Live Movie Maker is completely free and available for download from the Microsoft website. You can just use that. It has all the essentials you need to edit videos. With a pretty easy user-interface. You can even change the video format to your liking and upload directly to youtube. I usually change the format to 1080p HD definition, save the project, then upload to youtube. It's a fairly good program for being free. If you wanna ask NMD or me about it you can. We use it for our BC2 PC videos. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am

There is a vid on youtube for Sony Vegas 10 Pro for free, that's how I got mine. I'll try and find the link.

EDIT: Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62HC5b-B_go
Back to top Go down
Nexei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nexei

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 am

Thanks all for the help guys Razz However im still looking around for some After Effects help since i can't really find any where to get it working.

swodaem wrote:
i think i know some sites. let me check, and i'll be glad to help out

If you find them let me know plz

@Michael: Windows Movie Maker is good for certain videos, however I am also planning on making montages which in my opinion would need a bit more of editting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)   Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 10)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top