13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Whats ur fav videogame weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

Whats ur fav videogame weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Ever had weapon u just love to have in a game? One that makes u feel like a badass when u have it?or one that just looks awesome? Wether its Kratos blades of chaos, Master chiefs spartan laser or the plasmids from Bioshock, we all have one. so whats yours?
rulez: 1.u have to be able to use it in-game.
2.U can only choose one

Last edited by Jax_Knife on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pwnlo Picasso
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Pwnlo Picasso

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Even though i didn't always feel badass when i used it, in mw2 on terminal i could work teams with a riot shield/throwing knife combo. lol

On Black Ops, i do work with the L96A1 using a variable scope
I love it when u scope in real quick, fire, and as ur zooming out u just see a cloud of red in the distance. lol
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Some people are beasts with that riot shield I just could not use it effectively.

Also guyz try keep ur opinions to one weapon u choose it has to be ur fav of all time.

Sorry, I didnt specify. I ll try to correct it
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 pm

It would be something from rachet and clank, but there are to many weapons to choose from tongue
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

I really like the weapons of ratchet and clank theyre pretty colorful and in crack in time u can choose how they look
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Yeah they were so customizable, I love the gold disco ball xD
Back to top Go down
ZenosyX
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:40 pm

M4A1 back in CS1.6 <3

edit: forgot to motivate; it suited me like nothing else. back then people cared more about skills and gameplay than they did about graphics. I still do. if the mechanics are comfortable and suit your style of gaming (including that it doesn't have a model that block too much of your field of view)... you'll love that gun no matter how ugly it may be.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

For me it would be the R.Y.N.O (Rip Ya a New One), from the first Ratchet and Clank. Partially because of how much work it was to get the weapon (it took me many hours of play to get it, more time then I had ever spent before to unlock one particular part of the game) but largely because of how awesome it was. Why the R.Y.N.O in the first one? I think that, although the new versions of this ridiculously powerful weapon in the game's sequels were awesome as well, the first one is just the most awesome. It fired a barrage of super powerful missiles that homed into their targets. There was just something awesome about that, each missile fired was powerful on its own, but all of them together... was enough to bring down bosses with just a couple pulls of the trigger. And once it was fired, there was an inevitability to it. They could not escape the missile, it would track it's target down and destroy it on impact, and then there may be one other missile coming to destroy what is left from the first missile, while 2 other missiles track down and kill two other targets simultaneously, and this destruction was ushered with one pull of the trigger.

I felt that this quote was appropriate: Tony Stark: "They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far."

The next R.Y.N.O weapons were awesome, but none quite matched the first.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Alright Ill reveal that my favorite weapon of all time iiiiiiiiiis * drumroll*:

Metal gear solid's High frequency blade.

Whats ur fav videogame weapon? UC1184

Info: The high-frequency blade is a sword that resonates at high frequencies, raising its temperature, thereby increasing its cutting ability. Striking, cutting, and thrusting attacks are performed with the blade, with the sharpened edge and point used for lethal attacks, and the blunt edge used as a clubbing weapon. Proficient users were also able to wield the blade with such accuracy and speed that they were able to deflect bullets.

Reason: I first saw this weapon used by gray fox aka cyborg ninja on the first MGS. I was just amazed by how cool the weapon was. I mean ITS A FREAKING HIGH-TECH KATANA. Truth be told Ive only briefly used the sword on the MGS 2 final fight. But with MGS:RISING coming in 2012 Im just psyched to at last have the chance use it in in real combat.
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm

My favorite video game gun is probably a very predictable and boring one: the MP5. I really like the design.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Hard question, but for BC2 I have to say my favorite handgun is either the M1911 or the Rex (Though I love them all)
In Black Ops I just beast with the Galil Extended Mag or M60 Grip/Big Ammo

Galil Class:
Galil: Extended Mag
Either C275: Fully Auto, Silenced or Extended or Python: Speed Reloader or Dual Wield
Flash & Frag
Hardline
Hardened
Hacker

M60 Class (Absolutely Beastlyness):
M60: (Big Ammo and Grip)
RPG
Flash Frag
Hardline
Warlord
Hacker
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Ive actually always loved the mp5 and I tend to use it a lot in games. Even so my fav gun would be the magnum, I just really like its design plus its much more powerful than other handguns.
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 pm

in BC2 I love the M1911, its awesome. with pistols I like more accurate ones rather then a magnum Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah thats the only downside to having that gun, also the reload could be better
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 pm

I like the tracer gun thing, but I don't have a high enough level to get it. does it only work for one rocket?
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 pm

I think its just one but I dont know, Im not high enough either.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 pm

jester860 wrote:
I like the tracer gun thing, but I don't have a high enough level to get it. does it only work for one rocket?

Unless the tracer falls off the piece of metal on the vehicle holding it, or the rocket directly impacts it (usually doesn't) or if it is manually removed via a smoke grenade impact, no. Keep your aim on the square till it flashes and has a distance marker under it, then it is locked on, and you can fire.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 pm

MP5 and a few of the variants.

Whats ur fav videogame weapon? MP5
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Cmdr. Michael wrote:
jester860 wrote:

Unless the tracer falls off the piece of metal on the vehicle holding it, or the rocket directly impacts it (usually doesn't) or if it is manually removed via a smoke grenade impact, no. Keep your aim on the square till it flashes and has a distance marker under it, then it is locked on, and you can fire.
Cool, will it take down a chopper in one shot?
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Light saber

in
Jedi knight 2:jedi outcast
Jedi knight:jedi academy

Nothing beats the good old quake 3 engine ;-)

AK47

In soldier of fortune 2 (same engine)

Rail gun, BFG

in quake 3 (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 pm

The lightsaber was my second choice. Im a big star wars fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 pm

jester860 wrote:
Cmdr. Michael wrote:
jester860 wrote:

Cool, will it take down a chopper in one shot?

If you are talking about BC2 (Which I've been talking about till now), Yes. It does. Takes out the helicopter in one shot. Unless the pilot has a Flare Deployment System onboard the aircraft, which means he will be able to deploy flares disabling the rocket's lock.
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah that's the game I'm talking about. good because I think the choppers are annoying.

whats the best way to take out a tank? it seems to take alot of hits
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm

jester860 wrote:
Yeah that's the game I'm talking about. good because I think the choppers are annoying.

whats the best way to take out a tank? it seems to take alot of hits

Yes, a good way is a Tactical Apache/Havoc Insertion (Takes A Gunner/Pilot), or Anti-Tank Mine, or a lot of RPGs at it. xD (Multiple people firing at it helps), would u like me to explain the Apache/Havoc Insertion?
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

cmon guyz lets keep on the topic of fav weapons plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fav videogame weapon?   Whats ur fav videogame weapon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats ur fav videogame weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top