13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

ArmA2 II Should i get it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

ArmA2 II Should i get it? Empty
PostSubject: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:06 am

I played the orginal ArmA and it was okay.
But my gamestop has got the game in stock same with the expansion to it. But is it worth the money or is it almost the same thing as the first one?
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 am

I've gotten to play it, and I do say, Its an amazing game that is highly underrated. Just be sure to have a good system to run it. Its very clean and crisp looking. It also takes a little getting use to over normal shooters, very realistic. I would say def give it a try if you have a computer for it
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 am

I can't say I've played it myself, but from what I've seen the gameplay is very... original. User created battles, NPC's, PvP on 10km maps etc. (they look that big... Wink)
I would say get it. But that's just me. ^^

Regards,
-Noobio.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:57 am

By very realistic, he means very realistic! One shot and you are down crawling on the ground. Of course, I enjoy setting up different missions and messing with different vehicles in the game. Watch video reviews on youtube of it and see whether it looks good to you, and make sure you have a good system to run it.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 am

Thanks for the feedback, ill think ill buy it this weekend. And i watched a few reveiws and dang there are alot of vehicles!
Back to top Go down
Kizton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Kizton

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 am

I got Arma 2 + expansion and all DLC. Amazing game it is! Very realistic and defenitley takes some getting used to. And the mission editor is amazing, you can do so many cool things there like your own missions and such AND you can play those online Smile.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 am

Yeah, its so crazy how free you are to do anything with the game. The number of mods you can add to it are just crazy aswell. Its a great community of players. Its like they just give you a giant military playground to have fun in. You will be spending hours upon hours, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 am

I got this game and the Operation Arrowhead standalone, (and run it as Combined Forces), and I must say, it is AWESOME! Kiz and I used to play, maybe we can have sone clan bunnings. I still don't understand at all why we don't have a division for this yet, because this game could be the best team game known to me.
Back to top Go down
160thSOAR
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm

It's an amazing game. I played it for quite a time, but after I had lag problems in Multiplayer and when I started getting into more complicated chopper flying like terrain-following at over 100kph, bad things started happening. Being a chopper pilot for my team was fun though while it lasted.

I had to uninstall ArmA 2 because my computer sort of got dropped on its head and stopped being able to handle the game. I miss it though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Ive been thinking about getting this game too, but idk its gonna be tight on my wallet this year with Brink, BF3, and Arma 2. I agree with End. I am extremly surprised that this clan doesnt have a division for this. This clan is very heavily based around a Military Simulation type of command structure, and it would seem fitting for it to be an accompanied by the best military simulation game out there lol.
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Guys, a nice big Steam sale is on right now! Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead, and all the DLC is on sale, so yeah, a good time if you're thinking of getting it.
Back to top Go down
Hex5
Site Member
Hex5

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 pm

A good time indeed but what if you dont have a credit card?
Back to top Go down
Jensin
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Im thinking of getting it, do people still play this online? If so please answer before it ends tomorrow, im downloading the demo right now to try it Very Happy. I wanna drive that beastly C-130J Smile
Back to top Go down
Taktishn
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Taktishn

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 am

yeah the base game is 80% off,only $8.00 for the weekdays i think
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Holy crap, that is a great price for an awesome game :O

I have ARMA II Combined Forces, and Operation Arrowhead and normal ARMA II separately also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArmA2 II Should i get it?   ArmA2 II Should i get it? Empty

Back to top Go down

ArmA2 II Should i get it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top