13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Attention homefront and possible homefront players!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itami1269
Corporal
Corporal
itami1269

Attention homefront and possible homefront players! Empty
PostSubject: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 am

Attention to anyone who has not already picked up their copy of homefront.

Walmart is selling the game on all platforms for 40$ BRAND NEW!!

so if your going to buy a copy buy it from walmart and save yourself 20$ unlike myself.

thanks, Itami1269 Gunslingers squad/ homefront division on Xbox 360

Last edited by vanhoucke on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No capitalized titles (see http://www.13thmeu.net/t4931-boot-camp-manual))
Back to top Go down
itami1269
Corporal
Corporal
itami1269

PostSubject: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 am

WALMART IS SELLING HOMEFRONT ON ALL PLATFORMS FOR 40$!!! SO BUY FROM THEM AND SAVE TWENTY BUCKS!!!

Last edited by vanhoucke on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No capitalized titles (see http://www.13thmeu.net/t4931-boot-camp-manual))
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:13 am

Man! They couldnt do that earlier!
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

hmmmm too bad that i dont have a wallmart in my country
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 am

Itami1269 please only post one topic for information like this. Having 2 is unnecessary. Also keep homefront discussion in the homefront forum.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

itami1269 wrote:
Attention to anyone who has not already picked up their copy of homefront.

Walmart is selling the game on all platforms for 40$ BRAND NEW!!

so if your going to buy a copy buy it from walmart and save yourself 20$ unlike myself.

thanks, Itami1269 Gunslingers squad/ homefront division on Xbox 360

Yea I went to walmart today and it was still 60 so I don't know where you got your info from...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
will1456
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

It's not $40, not even online. Inaccurate information.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Also guys, remember, diffrent places have diffrent prices, so I dont know if that was the case, or maybe it was just a simple mistake.
Back to top Go down
TheHitman007PR
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
TheHitman007PR

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Quote :
Yea I went to walmart today and it was still 60 so I don't know where you got your info from...
That not true walmart here its 41.80$(Still not worth it) But its True it went down 20$ and Some stores(Local Stores)its 39.99$ New and 32.99$ Used so i dont know the walmart there but here 41.80$.and they give you a 10$ Gift card.
Back to top Go down
eDuArDoX94
Sergeant
Sergeant
eDuArDoX94

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

TheHitman007PR wrote:
Quote :
That not true walmart here its 41.80$(Still not worth it) But its True it went down 20$ and Some stores(Local Stores)its 39.99$ New and 32.99$ Used so i dont know the walmart there but here 41.80$.and they give you a 10$ Gift card.
wow I did not know that there was a Walmart in Puerto Rico, in my city recently opened a hooters bar
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itami1269
Corporal
Corporal
itami1269

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 pm

yeah last i checked on walmart.com it was 41$ so for everyone who didnt believe me u might want to check again.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 pm

itami1269 wrote:
yeah last i checked on walmart.com it was 41$ so for everyone who didnt believe me u might want to check again.

Walmart.com always has cheaper prices than the stores themselves thats why.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention homefront and possible homefront players!   Attention homefront and possible homefront players! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention homefront and possible homefront players!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top