13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Anyone else using playstation move?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dufman22
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
dufman22

Anyone else using playstation move? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I have been using move since the beginning of the open beta and have been kicking but. I was wondering if anyone else is using it. If not I would recommend it.
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:16 pm

i would use it if my room wasnt so f***ing small and if i wouldnt hit somit
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Nah it's such a wii rip off thecontroller looks the same expet the ps3 has some stupid bobble on it

I'm sticking with kinect for that stuff
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:41 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Nah it's such a wii rip off thecontroller looks the same expet the ps3 has some stupid bobble on it

I'm sticking with kinect for that stuff
Kinect? Dude, the Kinect has 0 potential for hardcore gaming. If you want to control boats by tilting your body go right ahead, but you are not going to see a good implementation of Halo on it, because the way its currently set up, there won't be a good control scheme. At least on the Move you can play better games like Killzone, and Socom. Don't knock Move until you play it on Killzone 3. I use it and although I suck with it, its pretty fun to use.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

total, kinect basically made the 360 a more advanced wii. move is for hardcore gamers because of support for games like MAG, killzone 3 and SOCOM 4, and the techs more advanced than wii, more precise. wii only picks up broad stuff
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm mainly saying that the move practicly copied the wii

Look at the controller it's exactly the same as the wii they could have been a bit more non lazy and made thier own controller type

The move does look good but it's just too much of a wii copy in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Stop acting like the move is the only ripoff going on here. Just as the Move is Sony's Wiimote. The kinect is Microsoft's Eyetoy. And I would hardly call the Move lazy as it is very precise when using it in game. If you have ever played Metroid Prime Trilogy or Killzone 3, you would realize a new type of controller isn't needed. The design works well in fps games.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
TheHitman007PR
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
TheHitman007PR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

i dont have it. but i already use it (Sharpshooter & The 3D TV at the same time) And let me tell you something is AWESOME (My Opinion) And Guys Why are you Arguing about Kinect the Kinect ha Posibilities for Hardcore Gaming The Problem is everything have a Limit EXCEPT DICE new Frostibite BF3 Looks Amazing Does Guys Have a Limit???.So For Kinect We Have to wait For Tecnology to advance more.
Back to top Go down
Jeffay123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jeffay123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I have one, but only because i got the bundle with the 320GB PS3. i used it once Razz and it is better than kinect, kinect is a wii without a controller
Back to top Go down
dufman22
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
dufman22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm

I didn't mean for this to become a kinect/move battle. Kinect has nothing to do with killzone. Stay on topic.

I think GG did a great job of implementing the controls to have the move as an advantage. Almost like a mouse on a computer only not as much as an advantage. I am able to get my cursor to another player much faster.

I haven't tried the sharpshooter yet I would really like too. From what I have seen it looks like it would make the experience much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else using playstation move?   Anyone else using playstation move? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else using playstation move?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top