13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
internet randomly disconnects EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
internet randomly disconnects EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
internet randomly disconnects EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
internet randomly disconnects EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
internet randomly disconnects EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
internet randomly disconnects EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
internet randomly disconnects EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
internet randomly disconnects EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
internet randomly disconnects EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

internet randomly disconnects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

internet randomly disconnects Empty
PostSubject: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:13 pm

ok so i have the 2nd fastest package of At&t and the home portal 2Wire modem/router my internet randomly disconects and its happening more frequently is there an solution to this instead of calling At&t for the 10th time (im not joking!) btw the 2wire modem is new bought it 2 weeks ago (yea nice 100$ down the F*%^ing drain) i changed the filters for the phone line......

BTW when it disconects i get so much static on my phone you cant hear jackSh*t and they've already checked the phone line the wiring inside the house and the box outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad it even disconected once when i was posting!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm

AT&T = MAJOR BIG NO NO
At&t simply sucks. It used to be good A LONG time ago. No longer. Get another internet service. Even their phone service sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Jeffay123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jeffay123

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

yeah AT&T is horrible, for some strange reason my parents thought it would be a great idea to get U-Verse over our, up until recently, Time Warner package. now i loathe anyone not using at&t and tell everyone it sucks and get time warner cause the internet is better and it has better TV.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm

DSL is horrible in general if you live in a city Cable is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm

flame211 wrote:

BTW when it disconects i get so much static on my phone you cant hear jackSh*t and they've already checked the phone line the wiring inside the house and the box outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad it even disconected once when i was posting!!!!!!!!!

I used to get the random disconnections, but mine fixed when I changed the filters Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 am

Yes, I have Time Warner. For a reason. I love their cable. Never lose connections, low costs for HD, and thousands of channels, their home phone service is awesome too. Never dropped calls, etc. etc etc. . The internet is awesome too. High speed, and I don't even have Turbo. I am not trying to be bias here, Time Warner is probably the best in this region of the US. The Best. For Cell Phone service I use T-Mobile, Verizon is better than T-Mobile, but T-Mobile has a few lower costs on things and about the same lvl on coverage across the world. Verizon has a bit higher costs, about the same lvl of coverage, and more phones. I heard the internet is sometimes better over at Verizon. But yeah, AT&T sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 pm

ok........ they made me waste 100$ on a fu*king modem gave me 5 filters..... made me cut a hole in the wall to check the wiring and still 10 calling and nothing im telling them to replace my phone lines and if that dosent work ill call em curse them out and get TWC
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: internet randomly disconnects   internet randomly disconnects Empty

Back to top Go down

internet randomly disconnects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top