13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
mw2 or black ops EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
mw2 or black ops EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
mw2 or black ops EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
mw2 or black ops EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
mw2 or black ops EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
mw2 or black ops EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
mw2 or black ops EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
mw2 or black ops EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
mw2 or black ops EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

mw2 or black ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkside2245
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
darkside2245

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

theres been lots of ppl saying mw2 is better or that black ops suxs well if u think blk ops suxs ur on crack my friend mw2 jus plain right suxs im just loveing blk ops wats ur frav thing about the game and y wats ur frav map gun and camo

frav thing: rc car

frav gun: famas

frav map: hanoi and nuke

frav camo: gold
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 pm

tl; dr
Back to top Go down
darkside2245
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
darkside2245

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 pm

tldr? Question
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

i agree, my bad i got a BAD computor
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Not being a nit-picker here, but can you do your best to spell your words so they are at least decipherable?

And my vote goes to black ops, it is MUCH better than MW2.
Back to top Go down
darkside2245
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
darkside2245

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm

sry no harm i use text words :p ill stop
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm

No worries my man, good to see a new member in the COD division.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm

the reason because people don't see the long kill streaks

the longest is a gunship and chopper gunnen with both 11 kills(i heard from friend)

People just miss that AC130, EMP , nuke and most important for me the emergency airdrop

For me it's the AC130 and the emergency airdrop
Back to top Go down
darkside2245
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
darkside2245

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

yes ill say the ac130 was awesome
Back to top Go down
Facemerk
Corporal
Corporal
Facemerk

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Man,the gunship is nearly 4x better than the AC130 and i think you have twice as much time on it too.I got it on Weapon of Mass Destruction (Or WMD) and I did WORK with it,and it's funny when they try to hide.....BAM!Missle in your face....good times,good times.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Tommy wrote:
the reason because people don't see the long kill streaks

the longest is a gunship and chopper gunnen with both 11 kills(i heard from friend)

People just miss that AC130, EMP , nuke and most important for me the emergency airdrop

For me it's the AC130 and the emergency airdrop
Yes but they do now have dogs for 11 kills too, which are extremely useful. They aren't that hard to kill but they can come out of no where and kill you the moment they jump on you. I like the new kill streak rewards (I never had the time to unlock any on MW2) because the way they have it set up.

You can either be selfish and take the RC-XD (Remote Control Explosive Device) or benefit the whole team with the spy plane. And the 'Ghost' perk only renders you invisible to the Spy Plane, which does not include the ([Insert name here] lol sorry forgot the name of it but it's an upgraded Spy Plane that cannot be shot down and shows the enemies as red arrows, making it drastically more useful then a Spy Plane).

And on the RC-XD it can't always kill you. I have the perk 'Flak Jacket' on one of my main classes and it's extremely hard for a RC-XD to kill me and claymores almost never kill me either.

The customization is so much better. Now you can customize the red dot on the sight can change colors along with changing the crosshair to different objects (Like a Smile or a (+) sign). And now you can actually have a cool emblem instead of some object with a background. I actually created a pretty cool looking clan emblem that suits nicely.

You no longer are weaker just because you just got the game. Even though the classes are much more basic with only perks that are available from the beginning, you now use CoD Points instead of XP to buy weapon attachments, weapons, emblem layers, face paint, and a lot more. This way you don't just focus on one weapon and get all unlocks for it. It's more so how you use different weapons and what you're best at since you have to choose what to upgrade with the new currency.

The thing I love most about Black Ops is that it has all the good things of Modern Warfare 2 along with new things to go along with it. So I think it's safe to say that I like (love <3) Black Ops a lot more than Modern Warfare 2.

The only question I have is how do they have Red Dot sights and Reflex Sights in the 1960's?
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

The idea is that hey can have weapons that wern't actually in mass production at the time, as they say that the black ops members had access to experimental weapons - I wish they'd gone further with this, introducing more rediculous weapons.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

muchosmerc wrote:
The idea is that hey can have weapons that wern't actually in mass production at the time, as they say that the black ops members had access to experimental weapons - I wish they'd gone further with this, introducing more rediculous weapons.
Next thing you know they have experimental EMPs and then the Nuke. lol
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

I think you're referring to the SR-71 Blackbird cyanide.

To me, the games are about equal. While I do enjoy the modern weaponry of MW2, the customization options and more game types for Black Ops is great as well. Also, I believe the storyline campaign is better than MW2.

MW2 doesn't use the currency system (which is a blessing and a curse IMO) so overall that is a plus to me. I hate how you have to buy killstreaks and some of the contracts for Black Ops are pointless. Having to spend 3000 points to buy an attachment just to get a payout of 250 points on a contract is just moronic.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
I think you're referring to the SR-71 Blackbird cyanide.

To me, the games are about equal. While I do enjoy the modern weaponry of MW2, the customization options and more game types for Black Ops is great as well. Also, I believe the storyline campaign is better than MW2.

MW2 doesn't use the currency system (which is a blessing and a curse IMO) so overall that is a plus to me. I hate how you have to buy killstreaks and some of the contracts for Black Ops are pointless. Having to spend 3000 points to buy an attachment just to get a payout of 250 points on a contract is just moronic.
Thanks for the Blackbird lol I had it on the tip of my tongue Razz . But besides that I do see your point in the contracts. I hate most of them because they're flat pointless. They give you less points than you would get in a single game, unless you're a hardcore gamer and go for the big and hard contracts which are pretty hard to complete. I really don't even pay attention to them at all, they remind me of the payout for Reach. Everything costs an insane amount but you hardly get any credits at all.

Just like the Wager Matches. I went in there hoping to get more points than what I usually get every game, but instead I get less XP with hardly any credits at all. This was on the lowest Payout but still, the next one jumps to at least 1,000 CoD points which I don't want to risk as I haven't even played but one Wager Match. I wish they had one where you risk 100 in the payout, that way you would get 800 CoD Points in a game of only 8, which is higher than most of my matches in Core.

I still like the credit system though. You don't have to work on a single weapon for months straight just to get a certain camo or to get a certain attachment. You get to spend it on what you want and the small credit intake makes you have to want to win the game because you get more credits.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Very tru about the options the currency gives you. I just believe you shouldn't have to pay to obtain killstreaks.

What's worse is that when/if you prestige, you have to do it all over again and lose all your points. I know when you prestige it's to unlock different camos, colors, player card backgrounds, etc. etc. but it seems like they're making it less advantageous to do it.

The currency system allows for great flexibility however, because while you still unlock weapons when you level up..you don't have to buy it or use it to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Also I love the new emblems. I created one to represent the [13]. Sadly I don't have any letters unlocked yet pale and I'm still working on the background but I think it suits well (at least for all the different icons I have available). You might wanna check it out.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

I do like customizing the emblems. I've personally got a skull layered above a viper head with a giant Biohazard behind all if it with a "1" and a "3" in opposing corners to tie it together. Razz

I'll take a look at yours when I log into XBL.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:12 pm

lol At first I had a Winged Badge (I think it is) with a Viper Head and Black Ops Eagle, one inside the other (can't remember which one lol) with a Pirate Skull in the middle of all of it. Seems like we think alike Smile
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 pm

I havent made one yet but i hate it when people put a animal raping another animal or things of the sort that are inaporopiete
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I know what you mean, but some of them are quite funny. Like one had a roll of toilet paper with FAIL written on it. You could select the Wrestler Pump (I think it is. The one where he's holding his fist in the air) with a sword or ax in his hand. Or make different shapes by merging badges and other objects. The one thing I love the most is the Outline/Fill option.
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

every match i have got into 3/4 of the people either has had a swastika, a peinus, animal rape, or KKKism as their embelm so it can get quite anoying
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 pm

I've seen the Swastika before. I usually don't pay attention to the emblems, fortunately for me so I don't see any graphic things very often.

One time when I was in a real pissed off mood (It happens to all of us), I was having my down time, going negative a lot and some how couldn't kill anyone and one game there was a noob tuber that CONSTANTLY spammed noob tubes every time he spawned. I kept getting killed by him from tubes and he'd constantly appear behind me and kill me. Then he ended up killing me for the game winning kill cam....

Then later I was fed up and finally went positive with 25-4 (K-D). At the beginning I had cooked a grenade and thrown it up in the two story building of Firing Range (Right next to the tower) where I saw a claymore (Hacker lol) and got a triple kill from it. Then I started powning them big time and got in the groove and heat of the moment. That's usually why I sucked at MW2 because I'm more of a calm person but I have to get 'hyper' in order to play Call of Duty because then my reaction time is slow. That's why almost every game there's at least one 10 year old. Because they have a lot of energy and it's easy for them to play.
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:38 pm

ahh yeah i just had a 23 and eight game just using the china lake lol!
Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Wow you're a noob tuber Razz . What level do you unlock that at? I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mw2 or black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 or black ops   mw2 or black ops Empty

Back to top Go down

mw2 or black ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top