13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm

ATTENTION:

Hello,

As many of you have noticed, the majority of the Crusaders Squad, well, everyone except for me, has left the clan. This, is very tragic for the clan integrity, but also shows that there was only one loyal in the squad. Also, the squadron is empty. Besides me, there is no one in it. So, as newly declared SL of the Crusaders, I am sending this message to all my fellow clan-mates. If you have BC2 for PC, getting BC2 for PC, or even thinking of getting BC2 PC, please do so and join the squad. As there are many squads with plenty of people in them, it would be great if they could lend over a person or two. BUT, only if you want too and can. Also, I highly recommend that everyone in the clan try to recruit new soldiers for the Crusaders. With a total of 1 person, me, and Paisa helping out, we need more soldiers helping out. If this is to much to ask, I am sorry, and you may resume. But, if you can, it would be nice if you could help me out. Do it for the sake of this squad. And do it for a true 13th, the one guy that has not yet given up on this clan. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Cmdr. Michael
Squad Leader (SL) of the Crusaders PC Squad of the BC2 Division.

Last edited by Cmdr. Michael on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:38 pm

those that want to be transfer to Crusaders plzz send me a PM .
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Well Since my 360 has gotten the rrod, I think I'll join over here once I go and buy bad company for the pc, which I think Im gonna do sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Thank you Bipolar. Please, everyone, scroll up and read my message.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I' will recomwnd all my friends an hopefuly they join also I willtry ad recruit on forums

Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks Total.

Please, everyone, scroll up and read the main message.
Back to top Go down
tehepicness
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tehepicness

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm

I cannot switch over (BF:BC2 won't work on my comp, i wasted $60 tryin that) so i'll get some friends to join if possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terminal-Addiction/118413301551914
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm

i would, but i doent know how to setup my computor Sad
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Official Bump.

Please, Everyone, scroll up, and read the main title message.
Back to top Go down
0veX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
0veX

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 am

i'l join with you to your practices but i wont switch squads yet
Back to top Go down
FTMBrushFire
Site Member
FTMBrushFire

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:45 am

My PC is a turd, so I won't be switching, sorry. It's not a squadron, by the way, just a squad.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

Well, since you want to be so attentive, to detail... I edited it. You can still help and try to recruit out of clan if you want. And I don't blame you, a lot of people have turd PCs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message   ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Crusaders SL Important Message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top