13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you getting NFSHP (2010)?
Yes! For sure.
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_lcap25%[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Probably will.
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_lcap17%[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Probably not.
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_lcap33%[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
No. For sure.
[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_lcap25%[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) Empty
PostSubject: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 am

Will you be getting the newest addition to the franchise, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)? This poll will decide if we should have a "sub-squad" for such games. If we exceed 5 people voting "yes. for sure." Then I will propose having a NFS Hot Pursuit sub-squad to a high superior. If this doesn't work out, then I will see if we can have just a All NFS title sub-squad. Please vote! This is important.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Bump. Terribly sorry, but this got so little attention when I first put it up there. Now, that NFSW is up there, this is the right time.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah. I plan on picking it up next week. Criterion games usually puts out good stuff (Burnout Paradise is still one of my favorite games of this generation). This one was well reviewed so far and I can't wait to try it.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 am

I will be getting it but I'm not sure if that many people will be playing it that much to warrant a squad for it.

We'll see but I will be getting the game.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am

I am thinking about suggesting just an overall NFS sub-squad. Now, I know A LOT of people play different NFS titles in here or at least one one. And NFSW could fit in there.
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 am

as you guys can see iam playing NFSW at the mo and we chould have a go at makeing a crew on there but not sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
KidsThatCant
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:30 am

I got it free with my new Xbox 360 S with Kinect. I didn't touch the single player but all I did was buy the complete car pack and just free droved for hours around Se crest county.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)   [Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Important] Are You Getting the new NFSHP? (Please Vote!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top