13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher   Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 am

Wolf Team is an amazing FPS-TPS which i used to play for many years. I have finally returned to the game with my previous account deleted due to either website update or inactivity. You can play as humans or wolves and the basic story to it is that every human is given a strand of wolf DNA in their blood enabling them to turn into wolves. Some game modes restrict this but you can have a variety of game modes and strategies. This is all FREE and you can find the information here.

http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/

My ingame name is either purplevine or purplevine4 if you wish to add me.
There are many international servers to suit your connection so you dont feel left out.
Once again this game is AMAZING! You can be incredibly awesome without having to buy stuff with real money only the in game currency (there are 3 types but the main one is gold).

Hope you have fun!
You need to have quite a new version of windows etc to be able to play. You also need to download direct-X or whatever but its all safe no bugs or viruses/trojans/rogues etc. If you still have difficulty then you can download a graphics card from the sites for free. Many websites endorse Wolf Team but no matter which site you choose to download it from they are all safe.

happy slashin' and mashin' cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher   Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 am

Im going to go to sleep now but when i wake up tommorow i will answer any questions or replies that regard an answer or explanation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Wolf Team First Person Shooter to Third Person Slasher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top