13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Video] Sounds of Silence EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Video] Sounds of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avenger
Sergeant
Sergeant

[Video] Sounds of Silence Empty
PostSubject: [Video] Sounds of Silence   [Video] Sounds of Silence EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

Hello clan!

I know I haven't been on much, but I had a revelation a little while ago concerning a story line for a MOVIE! Now I know we have been told that the MEU would make a movie many times. There are only a few times in which we actually did D:
But I assure you, I plan on doing this one for sure. I'll need to get a general consensus on a date that most of can make it (preferably a Sat. or Sun.).

Without further ado, here's the idea.

The movie takes place in Sunset Showdown (we need the planes). As you might have guessed from the title, the movie is silent and depends mostly on good emoting.

The cast will have to be as follows:

On the National Side:

6 National Soldiers. Each one has to wear the standard clothes and a standard gun. A level 10 helmet should also be worn (Either one)\
2 National Commandoes with Mark Target. Wears standard clothes plus level 10 hat, preferably an Uber sniper.
2 National Gunners. Each wearing standard clothes with a level 10 helmet. Must have the Tank Buster (reg.) and two MGs (reg.)

On the Royal Side:

2 Royal Commandoes, clothes will be described later, I'm not sure yet

The rest of cast is to be decided!

SCENE I:

So our story begins with a National team (National cast) standing around one of the bases. 5 soldiers are in a line facing the sixth. There are two gunners facing the soldier standing next to each other. They are angle inwards 45 degrees from the Soldier line. One commando is standing there in stealth. The other is in the hills away from the scene but still facing it

The sixth soldier is in charge and must have "Incoming" emote. He faces them and spams the emote. The other soldiers just idle. DO NOT TOUCH your keyboard so that they do their gun emotes.

The national mando in the hills mark targets toward the team. A royal mando is marked right behind the captain. The mando does facepalm (or angry) emote. National captain jumps (in fright) and turns around. He pulls out a pistol and points it at the commando. The captain steps out of the way of the soldier line. The Royal does "wave" emote and then the soldier line and two gunners open fire. They continue shooting his dead body as the scene fades out.

MEANWHILE...

SCENE II:

COMING SOON!!!
Back to top Go down

[Video] Sounds of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top