13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 pm

i look older than u. lol
Back to top Go down
JayJeffGordon24
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JayJeffGordon24

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm

My name is Jason and I am 13 years old(screw up on year on forum Smile) I LOVE playing the guitar, my favorite music style is Rock/Metal. I had a dog but sadly she died at the end of September at the age of 3 Sad . I am in Boy Scouts of America and I am a Life Scout and I am also in the Arrow of Light. My favorite American Football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. I live in PA in the US. I love R/C Racing. Here's a recent pic of my winning first place in my class.

Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 40865_159555134077140_133732289992758_342853_7284520_n
I'm on the far right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:44 pm

JEFF I CAN FINALY SEE YOU Razz
Back to top Go down
JayJeffGordon24
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JayJeffGordon24

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Ha Ha Very Happy Are ya still gonna call me jeff?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

yep Razz
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

My name is Nathan, I'm 14 going on 15 in November, and I hope Bronx lets me come back.
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

My name is Josh, I am 14, 15 on Dec. 24th. I live in Hampton Roads Virginia. I am a freshman at a school with a magnet program which is like an hour travel for the bus (because of stops and such). I enjoy gaming, working out and feeling awesome, and hanging with friends, but havent got to because they all went to different schools in the city. I have over 50 plus relatives, which most I don't even know. (Dad had 11 siblings) I also enjoy leading a group.

Thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Wow you are 14 years old? You have one manly voice for someone that age!
Back to top Go down
tehepicness
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tehepicness

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

My name's Joe, I'm 15, my birthday is July 12. I'm a Sophomore at my High School, I love art (I'm in art 3 at my school, a Junior level art class) writing (I keep straight A's in English) and playing music. I'm in a metalcore band called Terminal Addiction. I used to play football all the time, played wide receiver and punter mostly, I also took Shin Keichu/Shorin Ryu Karate for 7 1/2 years (from age 6 to about 13 1/2) getting to 1st kyu brown belt, spending a year and a half with that and I shoulda got my Black Belt but my Sensei was a D***...I still try to stay in shape as best I can. I have long curly blond hair, and I'll be getting an xbox+Live+HALO Reach+COD:BO for christmas, so 360 platoon here I come. I'm not entirely sure what I wanna do when I finish high school. May be pursue my band, I've thought of joining the military, or may be going to college and getting an M.D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terminal-Addiction/118413301551914
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:19 pm

mmmmm....

sam, 19, tacoma, WA

studying music education, instrumental emphasis (clarinet) at a small liberal arts school with a bomb music school.

things i enjoy: skiing trees, fresh pow, autocross, subaru, driving, backpacking, jammin', biggie smalls, playing the sax, Mahler's 3rd, blue scholars, star wars, soccer, the sandlot, april twentieth, boats, English composition, long and rambling lists, sarcasm, my girlfriend, slicin' open swishers, puns, john coltrane, harry potter.

this isn't me, but rather a hobby. a pic of my previous car, droppin in a 2.4L turbo beast. so if anyone drives a Neon and needs mech. help, shoot me up!

Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 DSC00768
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 pm

xD for a second there I thought that was sticking out like that normally. Then I saw it was empty under it..
Back to top Go down
FTMBrushFire
Site Member
FTMBrushFire

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 am

Pig - Im sure he will
tehe - go to college
and
sambi - hello to a fellow WA resident
Back to top Go down
Buckky
Discharged
Buckky

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am

[quote]
SpaminSambi wrote:
mmmmm....

sam, 19, tacoma, WA

studying music education, instrumental emphasis (clarinet) at a small liberal arts school with a bomb music school.

things i enjoy: skiing trees, fresh pow, autocross, subaru, driving, backpacking, jammin', biggie smalls, playing the sax, Mahler's 3rd, blue scholars, star wars, soccer, the sandlot, april twentieth, boats, English composition, long and rambling lists, sarcasm, my girlfriend, slicin' open swishers, puns, john coltrane, harry potter.

this isn't me, but rather a hobby. a pic of my previous car, droppin in a 2.4L turbo beast. so if anyone drives a Neon and needs mech. help, shoot me up!

Speaking of Neons, my parents own one and the transmission is .... crap.

BUT.. this is my car

bought it 2, 1/2 years ago and i blew the headgasket so im gonna be doing some repair on that soon! job hunting at the moment to supply the money

http://www.krazykustoms.net/talon.htm
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 am

yo you realize you got some chrome rims on a Talon right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

my names Taylor I'm currently in virginia beach on recovery from surgrey. I'm a United States Marine ima 0311 Rifleman I'm in 1st BN 8th marines so yes I'm infantry. Been in for 3 years currently a Cpl. Um I enjoty riding my motorcycle (R1) I'm 21 um and I have a toy poodle named tiki! =D
Back to top Go down
Buckky
Discharged
Buckky

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

FTMBrushFire wrote:
Real name is Rich.
I'm a SSG in the Army Reserve.
I'm a major in Special Education / Teaching.
I want to teach Middle School.
I used to like running, can't do it anymore because I was injured in Iraq.
I'm married. Smile
I have two cats, two hampster, and a dog.
I love small puppies with big paws.

How's the reserves? I was thinking of signing myself up for that
Back to top Go down
Buckky
Discharged
Buckky

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 pm

SpaminSambi wrote:
yo you realize you got some chrome rims on a Talon right? Wink

It's not completely chrome my boy. I ride that beast fast and hard it takes years of beatings without a sweat . From personall experience I would never spend money on a neon it's almost a bubble car, Don't get me wrong I don't hate them I just think their a waste of money unless you plan on changing everything to make it race/style worthy
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Yeah, and I agree with you. Hence the reason I made it into a 13 second car but swapping the powertrain and it handled beautifully on an autocross course because of suspension components and sticky tires. And yeah, they're not completely chrome, you're right. Are they Konigs? Look like it.
Back to top Go down
Buckky
Discharged
Buckky

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

nope. their of the Poison Series. has a small scorpion in the middle.

sweet ride then, besides the neon and my talon i personally like the Mitsubishi Evo. basically any car that i can see looking amazing, or fast.
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah man, the Evo's all right. I saw a really nice race prepped EVO... VIII i think over the weekend at the last autocross. This guy placed podium nationally at SCCA events, and that thing was a beast. However, the active yaw control that the newer ones have, I think past the eighth, makes the AWD handle completely unique, and thus takes a while getting used to (in a race setting, that is).
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Arondeslo wrote:
My name is Josh, I am 14, 15 on Dec. 24th. I live in Hampton Roads Virginia. I am a freshman at a school with a magnet program which is like an hour travel for the bus (because of stops and such). I enjoy gaming, working out and feeling awesome, and hanging with friends, but havent got to because they all went to different schools in the city. I have over 50 plus relatives, which most I don't even know. (Dad had 11 siblings) I also enjoy leading a group.

Thats all for now.

my birthday is 1 day later as yours and i turn 15 too :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)   Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow clanmates (everyone welcome)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top