13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. Empty
PostSubject: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4S5YhCF7Y

It's near the end of the video. Since you're watching let me know how the quality is for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Liam Savrii
Discharged
Liam Savrii

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 pm

this made my day. especially when u were sneaking on the medic Razz

Oh yeah have you seen my sex toy?
Back to top Go down
0veX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
0veX

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:17 pm

haha that was nice... i would like to join with you guys too but i need a new procesor Sad
Back to top Go down
Kizton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Kizton

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Haha you owned paisa there mate Very Happy.. Seeing this makes me sad though, I miss BC2 :c. Anyway talked to my parents today, they've been to the bank and within this week i get zé money wohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 pm

yeah he pwned me very good, in sux, i dont have problem with it ^^.

and i laughed so hard when i sneak arroun the tank to put some AT mines on the tank, then the guy exit the tank and start shooting me, and the antonio BOOOM , the guy gets killed by c4
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:29 pm

That was friggin awesome, quality was good too.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Hahaha, Paisa got owned Laughing
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.   If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you guys want to see Paisa get owned see this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top