13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayJeffGordon24
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JayJeffGordon24

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Well if you haven't read the title this is a report on Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam Expansion Pack. Bad Company goes away from today's war and turns back in time to Vietnam. Vietnam was first announced at an E3 press conference this year. In Vietnam you enter the jungle warfare as US or the North Vietnamese Army.

In this expansion pack there are four distinct, totally new multiplayer maps based on the Vietnam War. From the moment you start multiplayer you get 15 weapons and 6 vehicles to choose from. All the modes from bc2 are back in Vietnam. The coolest thing is that no matter what game you play either bc2 or Vietnam you rank up your soldier in both games.

For each map they have you going from the Phu Bai Valley to Hill 137. Each map is made with Destruction 2.0 and is beautiful in its on unique way. Once again there are 15 new weapons in the game including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 Machine gun. There are 6 vehicles to choose from like the US Huey helicopter, the Russian T54 tank, and more. There is something brand new with the expansion pack. You get to listen to 60's music!! You can listen to 8 radio channels in-game, including 49 tracks like Ride of the Valkyries.You can also collect 10 new achievements in Vietnam for weapons, vehicles, etc.

By what I have been seeing the multiplayer will be the almost exact to Bad Company 2 other than the new maps, weapons, and vehicles. You will have the same menu for where you want to spawn. Picking your weapons is the same, and the results page after a game is the same. So every person who has played Bad Company 2 will feel right at home.

There has been some debate on what the Expansion pack will cost. I have heard to be from 29.99 to at the highest so far 57.99 from Amazon. This is what I have heard so far and it is not an exact price. I haven't heard of an exact date for the release of this Expansion pack but I have heard that it will come out in the winter of 2010. So this is all that I have heard of for now put I will keep posting new stuff when I hear about it.

Here is a video I found of actual gameplay of Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam.