13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Completed all of Legendary. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Completed all of Legendary. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Completed all of Legendary. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Completed all of Legendary. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Completed all of Legendary. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Completed all of Legendary. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Completed all of Legendary. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Completed all of Legendary. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Completed all of Legendary. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Completed all of Legendary.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

Completed all of Legendary. Empty
PostSubject: Completed all of Legendary.   Completed all of Legendary. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 am

Yup, I completed the entire campaign on Legendary before attempting any other difficulty. I will be completely honest, 7 out of 9 of the missions took me over an hour; 2 out of those 7 took me 2 hours.

Legendary is definitely a lot harder in Reach in comparison to any of the other Halo games. The AI are ridiculously intelligent and powerful. A Needler or Plasma Pistol fired from a grunt will drain your entire shields and kill you within the span of 4 seconds if you don't move. Avoiding fuel rod cannon shots is honestly like dancing around mini-atomic bombs. If anything melee's you, you're dead. The rocket hog seriously takes like 4 accurate attempts to kill a group of jackals.. that's like 20 rockets. The hardest obstacle to tackle would probably be the lack of ammunition of health packs for the intensity of legendary. Considering how much direct headshots it takes to kill a single elite with a DMR/Needler Rifle you will always end up running out ammo eventually in a hard situation.

I cannot explain how insane situations in legendary got. Though I completed it in 2 player Co-op it was as if I the number of players was irrelevant to the crushing power of the covenant.

Anyway, I'm happy I got through all of legendary.. got 5 achievements when I completed it. Now I don't have to worry about getting the achievements for any other difficulty.
Back to top Go down

Completed all of Legendary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completed all of Legendary.   Completed all of Legendary. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Ahhhhh.... I am ready for a serious nap and decompression.

I just finished my solo campaign on Legendary and there were definitely some moments I thought I didn't have a chance to make it to the next check point.

The absolute worse mission/battle had to be clearing the last base on "The Package" and then making it up to the main guns to take out the Covenant ship. Ouch!

I would note, by playing the solo campaign on Legendary, I score both Legendary achievements in one pass. (A Monument to All Your Sins & Gods Must Be Strong)

I'm still amazed you finished in under 4 hours Tech. I know there are some maps you can basically run through and avoid much of the fighting, but still it's a pretty impressive feat.
Back to top Go down

Completed all of Legendary.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top