13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Some Grossness i found on bfbcs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Some Grossness i found on bfbcs Empty
PostSubject: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

so i was just cruising looking at random crap on bfbcs.com. i found some crazy things.

-so, i've knifed around 1500 people now. it shows i've tried knifing about 10,000 times. i know sometimes i might have been a bit too far away from the target, but, wow, talk about glitched.

-a lot of the guys in first place on the leaderboard are gay. gakier, who is in first place with like 24mil in points, has over 11mil points just from using the apache helicopter. talk about a vehicle W****. he has more hours logged flying that dam thing than i have total in game. also, i noticed his k/d ratio is over 5.5 probably from being killed in the helo so rarely, and his w/l ratio is over 15. what a tool. u know he quits when he's about to lose.

go ahead an post anything crazy that you notice. doesn't have to be from bfbcs, but just crazy things about the game. i know there are a ton.
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Lol vehicle W****. Iv noticed where in isla inocentes defending theres always those freaking pussy snipers to the right behind that rock where (nowadays they dont use it since BC2 patched the invisible wall forbidding incoming fire to penetrate it). anyways that really used to eat at my balls!
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm

GHOSTBEER wrote:
so i was just cruising looking at random crap on bfbcs.com. i found some crazy things.

-so, i've knifed around 1500 people now. it shows i've tried knifing about 10,000 times. i know sometimes i might have been a bit too far away from the target, but, wow, talk about glitched.

-a lot of the guys in first place on the leaderboard are gay. gakier, who is in first place with like 24mil in points, has over 11mil points just from using the apache helicopter. talk about a vehicle W****. he has more hours logged flying that dam thing than i have total in game. also, i noticed his k/d ratio is over 5.5 probably from being killed in the helo so rarely, and his w/l ratio is over 15. what a tool. u know he quits when he's about to lose.

go ahead an post anything crazy that you notice. doesn't have to be from bfbcs, but just crazy things about the game. i know there are a ton.

On a side note to the knifing thing, you gotta remember that a lot of the knife stats are for knocking down fences and the like.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm

SpaminSambi wrote:
GHOSTBEER wrote:

On a side note to the knifing thing, you gotta remember that a lot of the knife stats are for knocking down fences and the like.

oh, i know. i doubt i've i knifed 10,000 fences though. some guys i've tried striking 7 times before the knife actually worked.
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 am

Man if someone doesn't hear 7 knife attempts behind them..... No
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:40 am

SpaminSambi wrote:
Man if someone doesn't hear 7 knife attempts behind them..... No

They have shield man, duh! Everyone knows that their shields will absorb 10 knife attacks. The guy must be playing it safe so he can turn around and knife him with his anti-shield cleaver!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Grossness i found on bfbcs   Some Grossness i found on bfbcs Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Grossness i found on bfbcs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top