13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
A little help please. :) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
A little help please. :) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
A little help please. :) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
A little help please. :) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
A little help please. :) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
A little help please. :) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
A little help please. :) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
A little help please. :) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
A little help please. :) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

A little help please. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

A little help please. :) Empty
PostSubject: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering, is there any way someone can help me with the Parachuting and stuff on Battlefield Bad Company 2? I am having trouble with figuring it out. Im on Xbox 360. I'll be on till about 1815 EST. If someone can help, itd be great! Smile my GT is HartAttackKidd. Ive finally got the live working for it, I had some trouble the other day. Smile

-Sgt. HartAttackKidd
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:13 pm

I can give you some advice even though im PS3.
To activate the paracute press the X button 2 times in mid-air (for x-box its the button that makes you jump) Anyways if you are in high altitude where your heli is going down bail but wait until your near the ground so you dont get gunned down or seen in mid-air where everyone goes ape-S*** and starts hunting you down.
When parachuting behind enemy lines lay low for awhile and dont shoot enemies who are far away else it will draw in attention unless the guy is shooting you.

Thats the basics dude happy Pwning.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm

ah okay. thanks bud. Very Happy Appricate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh and avoid landing in water because that really sucks if everyones looking at you knowing you cant do anything and taunt you before killing you unless they are impatient.(even though irl you could gun their asses down by floating)
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

will do. Thanks man, the advice is appriciated!
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 am

Wrong forum hartattack, the BC2 stuff is in the Bad Company Division.

- Moved Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 pm

That would be a fail! My bad! Sorry guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Sidebar note : You can shoot while under canopy so if you're going to have to wet drop get as close to shore as possible and you can get a magazine off at enemies around your DZ, you'll reload while swimming and pop out of the water with a full mag ready to shoot. On maps where you might contact a tree or tall building while jumping in try and avoid it, your chute will cutaway and you'll find yourself dropping from a considerable height with no canopy. This can however be exploited to your gain with low buildings as you can use them to collapse your chute reducing your visibility quicker on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 am

Souljah E wrote:
Sidebar note : You can shoot while under canopy so if you're going to have to wet drop get as close to shore as possible and you can get a magazine off at enemies around your DZ, you'll reload while swimming and pop out of the water with a full mag ready to shoot. On maps where you might contact a tree or tall building while jumping in try and avoid it, your chute will cutaway and you'll find yourself dropping from a considerable height with no canopy. This can however be exploited to your gain with low buildings as you can use them to collapse your chute reducing your visibility quicker on the ground.

Cant reload in water,unless you meant to reload before you land into the water.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

ah. Thanks guys. Smile Appriciate it. maybe we can play some time. Smile
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 pm

you can chute backwards just as fast as forwards, so know your maps and which way you desire to jump. when you jump, you won't always be facing the way you want to go. use both sticks on the controller and you will move faster. don't just drop, move side to side too to avoid ground fire.

don't just hit X twice to deploy the chute. i don't know how many times that fails and you end up falling. just spam X as you cannot put your chute back anyways. when jumping off of buildings, it's best to wait until just before you hit the ground. then spam X. don't worry, your chute will save you and you will be more safe falling fast.
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol I performed the hardest jump last night on isla. Jumped out of primals chopper halo'd right into the ladder opening in the blue building on zone one. Opened chute as I went thru opening and the building killed the chute. I promptly stayed there allowing others to spawn one and we destroyed them at the hill MG.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Purplevine4 wrote:
Souljah E wrote:

Cant reload in water,unless you meant to reload before you land into the water.

Yeah sorry just to clarify if you empty a magazine and then begin the reload cycle just before you hit the water you'll go through the cycle while swimming.

Also DTiger : Oorah ! That's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Nice! Thanks everyone! Now, I just need someway to get up so I can jump. Smile I'll figure it out. thanks guys. (yes I know I need to use a plane... lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help please. :)   A little help please. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help please. :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Gaming Central :: Battlefield Division-