13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price Empty
PostSubject: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 am

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/129/index/4546420

Hi Everyone

We are pleased to announce this morning that the next Mass Effect 2 DLC episode The Lair of the Shadowbroker will be available on the PC and Xbox 360 on Tuesday September 7 and will cost 800 BioWare/Microsoft points. Not only is this an excellent adventure through Illium and the shadowbroker's secret lair, this new DLC will add the Shadow Broker intel center, new research, and five new achievements – and give fans from Mass Effect 1the chance to continue a relationship with Liara.

To help whet your appetite, we have added 4 new Shadowbroker screenshots to the Mass Effect gallery. You can check them out here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/media/screenshots/

Chris Priestly
BioWare

ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price Shadow_broker-07-p
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I actually want to know more about the Illusive Man and this Shadow Broker fellow. BTW, did you destroy the collector ship or keep the collector ship?

**I kinda did both because I wanted to experience both endings in ME3, should it ever come down it.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 pm

I did both, but have kind moved forward with the Renegade Shepard that kept the collector ship. He also picked Morinth over Samara.

If it ends up being a dramatic game choice, I have a saved Paragon Shepard that destroyed the collector ship, picked Samara, and made many other Paragon choices, but I would need to go back finish this Shepard up for ME3.

I also was able to remain loyal to Liara, while romancing ALL of the other available ladies. So I also have saved Shepards with each of the romance options for his cabin. I think I like Kelly the best because her cabin entertainment is the most dynamic.

My only regret I did not get the Widow Sniper Rifle and my sniper damage is 4/5. However, the Reverent AR running 6/6 is about as deadly a primary weapon as you can have in the game. Especially with all of the various ammo types ready at the touch of a button.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:22 am

Playing on insane, I really wanted to have the widow sniper as I had 5/5 sniper damage. But it was too hard to continue on in the Collector ship, so I went back and got the AR training and used the Mattock semi-auto. How'd you get the reverent AR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 am

When you visit the derelict collector ship, you have the choice of the Widow or the Reverent. I'm not sure if the choice is limited by your soldier class or not. I don't remember when I went thru the 1st time if I had a choice or if just the Reverent was there. Any subsequent play thru doesn't give you a different choice so your stuck with whatever choice you made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price   ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price Empty

Back to top Go down

ME2: New Lair of the Shadowbroker screenshots, release date and price

View previous topic View next topic Back to top