13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Favorite BC2 class? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Favorite BC2 class? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Favorite BC2 class? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Favorite BC2 class? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Favorite BC2 class? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Favorite BC2 class?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Favorite BC2 class? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am

What is your favorite Bad Company 2 Class?

My favorite class is usually Recon or medic. Recon because in hardcore, you cant be seen that often. Also you can snipe from a hiding spot with ease. Medic also because it racks up the most points in a game and there has to be some guy who heals everyone around them which helps the team win the game.
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

Recon and assault

Recon= gut rifles and many subclasses such the Sneaky Bastah(silenced rifles with reddots, i use alot of em on SDM) and the Far FAr away SNIPAH ( m95 and hiding behind a bush)

and Assault=give ammoz to all makes me feel usefull, and i can blow some one with 40mm grenade :DDD
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am

medic or recon. me likey sniping with GOL and medicz wit m60
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I quite like Medic, because it both scores highly and gets you the most thanks from teammates.
I quite like Recon for running round throwing recon balls and stabbing people.
I quite like Assault for the whole balls out continuum of force thing - Hand Grenade, Grenade Launcher, 30rds, Pistol then knife.
I have to say though I love Engineer the most. I can always picture the look on the enemies face when they see that flashing yellow grenade rolling round in the pile of landmines just after they shot me dead.
Back to top Go down
Legendary Wingz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Legendary Wingz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

I love Assault Kit the most. I have most score and Kills with this.
M16A2 SA - 4x or RDS - M1911 - RDS Spec 1 - MART (Training) - Vehicle Reload.
M14 Mod 0 Enhanced - M1911 - Ammo (Grenades if Assault) - Magnum - Vehicle Reload
Those are my personal favorites. Give them a try and you'll be surprised on how it works for Long range Cover fire. Its better than a Type 88 Sniper for Support. In my own Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

I love the medic kit, not for the points but for how much someone can do if their a good medic. You can heal your squad/team and bring them back to life upon death.. if done correctly you can keep a group of men at an enemies base for as long as you want. This is why I find it the most important.

If I'm not on the medic kit then I am usually on the engineer as I really enjoy the sub machine guns and rocket launchers.. anti-tank mines can do a lot if placed as the correct spots also. Enemies tend to push hard with vehicles quite often so I look at the engineer as the second most important kit.

I rarely ever play Assault unless necessary (Throwing C4's) or rarely ever use Recon anymore unless necessary (Mortar Striking an objective/building).

I only play Hardcore also unless in a Regular clan match, if that makes any difference to any of you.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 pm

although i can play each kit well, i love assault. cause well, i like assaulting people and pushing forward. lol

Back to top Go down
Disturbed One
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Disturbed One

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I usually go for Medic, I like running around just reviving and healing people. But sometimes I use assault with a shotgun on Rush (Offense) for close quarters and to blow up the M-Com station with C4.
Back to top Go down
Legend 428
Discharged

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm

i doent play as any class i just sit on the spawn screen till i kicked no no i play as assault ushally hk416, m9, 40mm gl or 40mm sgn, gernade upgrade, mgnm amo, alternet fire
Back to top Go down
JoeTheTeeth
Private
Private
JoeTheTeeth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Favorite is assault, weapon of choice is AN94
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Engineer: G3 + Tracer/1911 + Gustov/RPG/AT4 + Extra Rockets + Extra Damage + Optics/Alt Fire

One of these days we will have to start out Nelson Bay with (12) Engineers equipped with eight Gustov rockets each. Watch those 1st buildings come down in record time.

Hey, almost any map with a full team of Gustov throwers would be very intimidating.

Because I'm still cleaning up my stats on all of the less than optimal weapons, I haven't really settled into my favorite kits. Although now that I'm almost finished the Medic Primary weapons, I have to finally chose which primary LMG is the best fit for me.

I would love to know what standing on a R+ H+ medic kit does for ya. Does it almost make you invincible to anything less than 100+ damage like a rocket, M95, tank round, etc? For instance, if you throw down a R+ H+ kit and man a MG turret, how would you hold up against random hits from small arms fire? Would almost heal as quickly as you take hits?
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Souljah E wrote:
I quite like Medic, because it both scores highly and gets you the most thanks from teammates.
I quite like Recon for running round throwing recon balls and stabbing people.
I quite like Assault for the whole balls out continuum of force thing - Hand Grenade, Grenade Launcher, 30rds, Pistol then knife.
I have to say though I love Engineer the most. I can always picture the look on the enemies face when they see that flashing yellow grenade rolling round in the pile of landmines just after they shot me dead.

Haha, you've always been the one to provide the IED fun to the game souljah. JIHAAAAAD!
Back to top Go down
Da Stook
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Assualt - If i go assualt i almost always use C4. Lately i have been dabbling in smoke. I do love blowing up... well anything, with the c4. Plus handing out ammo is pretty useful.

Medic - I absolutely love to be able to heal and zombie team mates. Pretty instant feeling of contribution. My only problem is that i am not a big fan of the LMG, so i usually rock an all kit.

Recon - i am a lousy sniper. Still havn't completed all of this kit.

Engineer - Makes me all dreamy eye just thinking about it. SMG's, Rockets, repair tool...
Being a gunner in ANY of the vehicles is pretty much my favorite thing in the game, and being able to hop out, clear and repair the vehicle... priceless. Engineer is my strong class leader atm.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Bytehoven wrote:
Engineer: G3 + Tracer/1911 + Gustov/RPG/AT4 + Extra Rockets + Extra Damage + Optics/Alt Fire

One of these days we will have to start out Nelson Bay with (12) Engineers equipped with eight Gustov rockets each. Watch those 1st buildings come down in record time.

Hey, almost any map with a full team of Gustov throwers would be very intimidating.

Because I'm still cleaning up my stats on all of the less than optimal weapons, I haven't really settled into my favorite kits. Although now that I'm almost finished the Medic Primary weapons, I have to finally chose which primary LMG is the best fit for me.

I would love to know what standing on a R+ H+ medic kit does for ya. Does it almost make you invincible to anything less than 100+ damage like a rocket, M95, tank round, etc? For instance, if you throw down a R+ H+ kit and man a MG turret, how would you hold up against random hits from small arms fire? Would almost heal as quickly as you take hits?

i thought your favorite kit is uav?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 pm

GHOSTBEER wrote:
Bytehoven wrote:

i thought your favorite kit is uav?

Oh Yeah, your right. Scratch my previous post. Smile

I know you're kidding, but let me take a moment to defend wise use of the UAV.

How many of you have noticed my UAV scores have been right up there with most of you guys? Taking out tanks, Bradleys, VADs, Stationary MG/AT4, Hind/Apache, spotting, MCOM Damage and MCON Defending. IMHO running UAV + Optics is a powerful asset to the team. One downside, I have been so good at surviving that people get mad if they accidently spawn on me at the back of the map. Red Face But hey, I have a long way to run when the UAV does go down. May I also say, I am quick to get busy playing something else if the UAV is taken or being targeted and too dangerous to operate. I always take the time to get my kit ready before spawning into the game, usually offering more than enough time for someone else to mount the UAV. I have tried running some other SPECs like smoke, alt fire, but optics seems to be the best choice for really doing damage, especially the long range targets like Helos, VADs, etc.

Anyway, that's my story.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Stook
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Cool story bro.

Sorry couldn't resist. But seriously, when are we going to have some piloting lessons in onslaught so i can stop being such an embarassing pilot?
Back to top Go down
Legend 428
Discharged

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 pm

mabye at next practice hopefully i mean im a ace at flying but i would like to help others learn
Back to top Go down
Liam Savrii
Discharged
Liam Savrii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 am

I usually run with the Medic or the Assault class...
I usually run 1.50+ kdr with these two in games.. possibly higher if I'm in the mood.
Recon.. (if close quarters setup) I can get 1.50+kdr..

but long range recon and engineer? I barely pull a 1.0 kdr on them.

I've absolutely tried being the recon or engineer but I hate their weapons so much.
Then again I am a very close quarters sort of guy so... I end up putting close range weapons on my recon...
Like using the Thompson on recon with magnum ammo and that thing for faster running.
But the engineer... I hate that class with a passion.
Idk.
Back to top Go down
Jagermeister_09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 am

assaults for me. i like assault rifles the best. sub machineguns are okay but i dont like finishing my ammo. im not into sniping unless i have to. lmgs have too long reload for my taste. oh and the smoke... you gotta love the smoke grenades Razz
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Medic! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Engineer.

Silent, deadly, takes down tanks and helos, and repairs them...

But mostly, they're commandos for CQB in the heat of battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite BC2 class?   Favorite BC2 class? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite BC2 class?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top