13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. Empty
PostSubject: The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.   The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

My perks: Marathon, Lightweight and Ninja, and bare in mind I am only level 23 non-prestieged while he is level 42 first prestiged.
Well this fight started out evenly, we were tied by 600. Then Aron started winning by 4 kills, I managed to win it back with my proz knifing xD. Aron then saw that I was winning too much and was too skilled, therefore he decided to camp the upper platform of rust waiting for me to run up and attempt to knife me and/or land a semtex as I go down. I recalled one time he had unsuccessfully layed a claymore to which I tripped and not died from and went on to knife him the very next second. But not before he managed to call in a Harrier, the very last one he will summon for the round. After that I decided to cheap a few times and use Semtex to lure him off the platform. After that we had a very...unfair battle between us. I had successfully managed to call in all my kill streaks during that battle about twice or 3 times. Then deciding this was too much, Aron then went and grabbed his Thermal Vision Intervention in an attempt to even the score. He then managed nail me around 3-4 times, in the middle of failing and getting stabbed about twice that number. Then I felt like it was going nowhere so I decided, what the hell, I pulled out my UMP then went on to nailing Aron about 6 consecutive times. He then decided, "This guy is too good for me." Then went for his Grenade Launcher, AKA, NoobTube. After a few afk kills while I was rage messaging him, I went back to do what I did best, kill. But I felt like this needed to end so I ended the epic fight and went on to write this report. The final score for the game was 82-55 for me and 52-87 for him. :p
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.   The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Cool - I'll try getting to you guys in like 15 mins, I'm rendering my movie atm....
Back to top Go down
Ognoig
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Ognoig

PostSubject: Re: The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.   The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

UMP ftw.

nice hoang XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.   The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron. Empty

Back to top Go down

The (not so) epic knife fight between Hoang and Aron.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top