13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
For those of you how know how to code EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
For those of you how know how to code EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
For those of you how know how to code EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
For those of you how know how to code EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
For those of you how know how to code EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
For those of you how know how to code EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
For those of you how know how to code EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

For those of you how know how to code

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neverseperat
Site Member

For those of you how know how to code Empty
PostSubject: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

I am asking for your help! I am currently working as the community manager and Chief German translator for an AoE3 modpack called the enlightened empires.
Responsibilies/ Nessecities-
Must be able to be on X-fire/windows live messenger daily

Be able to hold up with my demands until feb. (Easier said then done)

Be able to create an AoE3 civ.

Be able to create AoE3 units

Must be over 14. and pass my maturity test.
Back to top Go down
AlexIV
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AlexIV

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm

I could help with the history researching I saw on AgeComm.
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

AlexIV wrote:
I could help with the history researching I saw on AgeComm.

I think odball has that covered, he has a bacheleurs degree in History, HOWEVER his job does not allow him to be on often. So, I think you can help out, this would require you to be in close contact with him however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Why do you want to do that stuff? Like Can you give me more information then what you told me and i might consider to help. Im really good with Computer stuff and probably the only one to really help.

Im going to be going doing Game Desgin. So if you can give me like what you really want to be done on what you say because and more information because i thougth they were done with AoE3 really?
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:44 pm

SA_Osiris_ wrote:
Why do you want to do that stuff? Like Can you give me more information then what you told me and i might consider to help. Im really good with Computer stuff and probably the only one to really help.

Im going to be going doing Game Desgin. So if you can give me like what you really want to be done on what you say because and more information because i thougth they were done with AoE3 really?

Our modpack will be an addition to the normal civs, including Austria, Korea, Zulu and ect.

We are currently working on the Korean civ, if you would like to help us, I will find you a guide on how to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Can you provide with more information? Also, How would i beable to help you?
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 pm

SA_Osiris_ wrote:
Can you provide with more information? Also, How would i beable to help you?

Right now, we need coders, concept artists, and a translator for french.

If you were a coder, you would take a civ that has already been made

(like japps for korea)

and touch it up so its NOT japps, its more like korea with diffrent units and such
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, I could probably help with the french and Codes maybe. Im a Canadian.... I live in Ontario, Quebec right beside us >.>

But really, let me think about it, Because i have to worry about school first before other stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 pm

SA_Osiris_ wrote:

But really, let me think about it, Because i have to worry about school first before other stuff.
But, you said school is not fail so ermm you dont have to worry? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
SA_Osiris_ wrote:

Yeah, But what happens if i get homework? Or like a test... which i got one tomorrow right now...

School is more important. But i will think about it, Give me a few days to see if i ow my teachers anything or if i need a few more marks, then i will help you out never.
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 pm

SA_Osiris_ wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
SA_Osiris_ wrote:

Yeah, But what happens if i get homework? Or like a test... which i got one tomorrow right now...

School is more important. But i will think about it, Give me a few days to see if i ow my teachers anything or if i need a few more marks, then i will help you out never.

School always comes first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Yes, School does come first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you how know how to code   For those of you how know how to code Empty

Back to top Go down

For those of you how know how to code

View previous topic View next topic Back to top