13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Conquest Cap Zones EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Conquest Cap Zones EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Conquest Cap Zones EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Conquest Cap Zones EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Conquest Cap Zones EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Conquest Cap Zones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PigMazurka
Site Member

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 am

This thread is for help on how far the cap zones are on flags in conquest.
Post replies on any edits I could make.
I would really appreciate it if someone actually drew up the perimeter on the actual maps.
This is mostly for people who want to know the cracks and crevices you can sit in and protect yourself the best. Wink

White Pass

A : The floor of the building, excluding behind the blue generators on the wall and the second and third floors.

B : Both houses and behind both houses excluding the attic, and the road inbetween.

C : The barn excluding the top floor with the mounted MG, the two story building excluding the attic and the rectangle going across the fence and stopping at the road and going to the barn.

Panama Canal

A : Inside the building and directly outside, excluding the rectangle buildings and small line of sheds.

B : On the flag, at the back of the square shipping box and in a square perimeter from the entrance to the flag.

C : Just the floor, like A on White Pass.

D : On the flag, directly above it on the ridge, and in the tilted box right at the end facing the flag.

I will update the list ASAP
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 am

ive got one. arica harbor: A: thers an upper level above a where u can behind 2 stacks of wood. B: theres a small blue building next to the road where u can hide, or hide behind the wall next 2 it. C: there are some crates u can hide behind but leaves u open to sniper (BUSH WOOKIES!!!!!!!) in the under construction building and the road next to it.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Thanks duck. Smile

I'll do some further work tomorrow... school the next day though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Spiralus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 am

Good work Pig, you'll be an asset to the 4th. I'm no Conquest expert so, I can't really help yet. When I get into Conquest I'll be looking forward to this stuff to help me out.
Back to top Go down
http://dandreyer.carbonmade.com
PigMazurka
Site Member

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 am

I prefer Conquest much more than Rush. I get to play it more because we don't have squad members on all the time, and going into Rush alone with randoms is stupid. Neutral

Need any help on Conquest and I'm here to provide. Wink
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 pm

hopefully Ill be able to find more sneaky spots for but at the moment I am concentrating on my ranks so i might be a bit pre-occupied
Back to top Go down
Spiralus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 pm

I found a good spot!
Arica Harbor
That sweet sniper building (Red Brick One all the way in the back... North East corner I believe) caps A. Throw a sensor ball down there, snipe some ppl and go to work.

Also, If you're on Arica Harbor and start at A side (I don't remember which nation that makes you) You can totally choke the enemy out in their spawn by controlling the boulder field. You stay downish, look East up the ridge and shoot anything that moves. It's a head-shot partay! So I think taking all three objectives is okay in that circumstance. (unless our opponents just sucked real bad).
Back to top Go down
http://dandreyer.carbonmade.com

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Spiralus wrote:
I found a good spot!
Arica Harbor
That sweet sniper building (Red Brick One all the way in the back... North East corner I believe) caps A. Throw a sensor ball down there, snipe some ppl and go to work.

Also, If you're on Arica Harbor and start at A side (I don't remember which nation that makes you) You can totally choke the enemy out in their spawn by controlling the boulder field. You stay downish, look East up the ridge and shoot anything that moves. It's a head-shot partay! So I think taking all three objectives is okay in that circumstance. (unless our opponents just sucked real bad).

I believe the lower team plays as Russians, since they have the T90 tank while on Rush Defense. I noticed right where you are talking about, peeking around the edge of the larger boulder, which offers great cover. Some of us just can't help trying to work farther up that right side to the upper compound wall. Smile When playing from the top, isn't there a way to go up over the ridge from the upper compound, to avoid being a target from your boulder location? Your spot may also be a good location when defending on rush. Add in a squad covering the left side where the cliff edge meets concrete building and nobody makes it in to attack the MComs.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Might work on this a little today, had school all this week. Sad
Next vacation isn't until Summer. Neutral
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Ugh... I'll be working more on this sunday. I'm just working on a lot of stuff right now at home and can't add on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquest Cap Zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest Cap Zones   Conquest Cap Zones Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquest Cap Zones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top