13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
pro weapon combos EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
pro weapon combos EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
pro weapon combos EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
pro weapon combos EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
pro weapon combos EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
pro weapon combos EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
pro weapon combos EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
pro weapon combos EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
pro weapon combos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

pro weapon combos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamfreakingbad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
iamfreakingbad

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Spas 12 ( or most shotguns for that matter) - Shotgun slugs - magnum ammo. Sniper Shotgun.
GOL - 4x Scope - Magnum ammo. Pretty much assault recon at the same time.

Post some godlike class combos you've found, or just generally like.
Back to top Go down
Spiralus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Imma big fan of the VSL and VSS in my sniper class.
The shotguns I find are really most usefull in hardcore and on engineers for weeding around tanks, or CQB objective defense.

The rest of the classes seem to me to not matter that much in terms of what guns you use (somthing I love about the game) you need to get used to the all, but they're all pretty good.

M16 on assault w/ c4 and extra demo is nice cause you can throw down an ammo pack and c4 t an objective building, light the objective, then drop the structure (after leaving) to score a bunch of points. Twisted Evil Cheap but effective. Let's please not make a habbit of this by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://dandreyer.carbonmade.com
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm moving this to Bad Company 2 forum since this has nothing to do with 4th Platoon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm

GOL or M24 with 12x optical scope, spotter scope, mortar and the WW2 .45 (its a hand cannon!) oh PLUS a bush somewhere like a mile away from the objective/flag

Or if you are defending and there aren't any decent spots, go for the snaiperskaya short with red dot, mortars/ c4 depending on your mentality, WW2 .45 and a concrete pillbox or a miniscule window are my best options.
Back to top Go down
wour!
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:16 am

Wolfhide wrote:
GOL or M24 with 12x optical scope, spotter scope, mortar and the WW2 .45 (its a hand cannon!) oh PLUS a bush somewhere like a mile away from the objective/flag

Or if you are defending and there aren't any decent spots, go for the snaiperskaya short with red dot, mortars/ c4 depending on your mentality, WW2 .45 and a concrete pillbox or a miniscule window are my best options.

oh noes! a recon!!

my take: an engineer with AT mines and ex upgrade when defending. only works in vehicle maps
Back to top Go down
L0rd Enki
Private
Private
L0rd Enki

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:06 pm

C4 on Assault Class, with MY TOMMY GUN!
Back to top Go down
Spiralus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm

wour! wrote:
Wolfhide wrote:

oh noes! a recon!!

my take: an engineer with AT mines and ex upgrade when defending. only works in vehicle maps

LOL, word. No offense wolfy, but I've never seen a Rush attack won with too many recons. I honestly believe that I've witnessed a direct correlation between number of people playing recon and losses I've suffered on attack. This is true to where I firmly believe that on most attacks you're best served with NO Recons. lol. Recon's great on D, when killing the enemy matters more. I guese if you prefer the team Deathmatch that they call Conquest, then recons'd be great. Laughing

Also, good setup wour!.
Back to top Go down
http://dandreyer.carbonmade.com
Sponsored content

pro weapon combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro weapon combos   pro weapon combos Empty

Back to top Go down

pro weapon combos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top