13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orunu
Private
Private

Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

lol np
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, it's nice that we have a Patch! Thanks Spiralus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 am

wassssssssssup fellow HIGHLANDERS ... bored as hell.. anyone that wants to play a lil kos.. git with me on xfire my id on there is ( insnclown)... ill be on for awhile so hit me up( SUUUUUPER BORED)
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 am

Ugh Clown, New rule. If you want to play and it's not practice, you can PM them or you can talk to them in Xfire. Practice Should be 3/20/10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:13 pm

w/e
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm

It helps free up the Squad Forums. Like I said Squad Practice should be on 3/20/10. Hope to see you guys in Practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 pm

and what time is practice
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 am

In the Afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

dude quit playing games.. what time is the pratice.. u pressing my patence... i suggest u not do that
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 am

It is on the 3/20/10 Practice starts in the Afternoon. If you can't fellow those orders, then theirs nothing I can do about it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 am

WHAT TIME IN THE FUCKING AFTERNOON... HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT.. HOLY S***
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 am

Ok, I'm going to say this again, Practice is on 3/20/10, in the Afternoon, It starts whenever time I get on. If you can't make it on time, I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 am

wow so glad i get my 360 tonight.. so i can leave the kos squad and transfur to the mw2 xbox squad... atleast its not ran by a 12 year old punk..
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 am

Well, that's great news. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 am

just a FYI... u keep up ur attuide.. and i will almost bet.. that u will lose more members.. and will get demoted...no body likes taking orders for a snot nose lil kid.. esp when they think they own the world!
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am

insnclown wrote:
just a FYI... u keep up ur attuide.. and i will almost bet.. that u will lose more members.. and will get demoted...no body likes taking orders for a snot nose lil kid.. esp when they think they own the world!

Yea, coming from a person who thinks he owns the Squad. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

lmao.. hate to tell u.. i can run this squad.. 50 times better than you.. and i think 3/4 of the squad would agree. and i should run this squad.
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

How about you transfer to the Barracudas and try and sort out your attitude problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

that isnt a good thought @clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

i have no attitude problem.. i have a problem with poor leadership/lil kids with gurdges.. but yes i do plan to transfur!! as soon as i get the ok!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

You are abrasive, I had thought that you two had worked out your differences but apparently not.

Clown you're just annoyed because you want to lead a squad.
Ferddy you're just annoyed because you can't sort out the problem.

Calm down and either work it out or clown can transfer to the Barracudas and one day you'll look back and laugh about how silly you were.

Anyway, thats the last time I bother talking to either of you when you get like this, remember we are a community, communities stick together.
Back to top Go down
orunu
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Well freddy since ur obviously NOT recruiting and NOT doing anything about practice for YOUR OWN squad im out idk if im leaving the clan but im def leaving this squad. Mainly because i am NOT going to take orders from no 12 yr old lil kid. Spank you and good bye KOS squad
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, first off. I can't run K.O.S anymore and you can choose if you want to join the practice and theirs was not that much practice going on. Have a nice day. Also Their was no practice. I never told you to come. I don't see you recruiting for us... Razz
Back to top Go down
orunu
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 pm

hmm if u cant run the KOS squad then why does it still say SA of the Highlanders KOS squad under "Position" for u? might wana tell bronx to remove it then
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 am

lolwut? The Squad is getting Dis-banded, When? I don't know. Have a nice day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary   Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlanders Squad Discussion/Practice Summary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top