13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Zimmerman versus Martin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 pm

The kill if considered murder not defence would have been defined as pre meditated because he chose to pull the trigger
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I thought there ws somthing about NBC editing the orginal 911 tapes and that zimmerman was sewing them for it.

Also I think there is a lot more to the case then what is being let because we have "racial" murders just like this all the time in East and North St.Louis all the time and there is no big covrage. just an obituary in the paper
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Who said Trayvon Martin was an angel?

Trayvon not being an angel is/was a HUGE part of the defense's credibility or the prosecution's lack of credibility. The media tried to paint Trayvon as an innocent little boy with those pictures of him of when he was like 12 when really, well he has his past as that one guy I quoted pointed out and he was practically an adult.

Are the pasts of these two men not applicable? George Zimmerman who being biracial and standing up for a black man getting beat up and then fighting the police department for the handling of it doesn't mean anything? And Trayvon Martin's history doesn't represent a history of violence that George Zimmerman "supposedly" encountered with him the night of the shooting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

I hope everyone read bronx's qoute from his friend. Take a second to let that simmer in.

Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 pm

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
I hope everyone read bronx's qoute from his friend. Take a second to let that simmer in.

I'm still trying to understand Bronx having friends
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Apparently he found out pizza isn't his friend. Razz
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:
C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:

So you are in agreement with most people's understanding of the case now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Once again, my point is that I agreed to the verdict, but I do notice that racial profiling was a key aspect to this shooting as well. The evidence was clear; Zimmerman did deserve to be innocent, but I for one, find a strong belief that he found Trayvon Martin as a threat, because of his race and his appearance. That's it.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 am

Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 Questi10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 am

The coverage and people that were following this case closely somewhat amuse me. All they did was feed into the media, helping the make money, off of something that they helped cause. Deadly, yes he was followed because of his race, but that was because the same media covering the story has over the years portrayed minorities as violent criminals based on how a few acted. And its the same few who continue to create bad reflections for all minorities by continuing to say F*** the police and rolling around in gangs. If it weren't for these few, then minorities as a whole would not be seen as all bad, and Zimmerman would not have been influenced by the media throughout his life of this, and Martin would not have been followed and killed. So in my opinion, his death is the media's fault almost as much it is Zimmerman's.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 am

Deathdealer96 wrote:
C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:

Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 am

I think its sad that tragedys like this happen a lot, FACT is Trayvon seemed more of a threat to begin with cause he was Black ( I am blackamerican and german and have been discriminated against a few times) but also Fact is because of that it is more likely that he was up to no good (especially him beeing a lil Thug), ONLY the SYSTEM and how it developed can be blamed for THAT.
Now What i dont get is why they call zimmerman white when he was also hispanic and also y nobody talks about all the other shootings and why people get up and rally for that S***(as bad as it was) but accept all the other REAL INJUSTICES OVER THE WORLD
Here Real talk from MS (my 2nd home next to germany Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 am

Splinter, once again, I completely agree with your input; the gov't should not be involved in this; yes feeling sympathy for the family is acceptable, but the rioting was now; I guess, with the media hyping the story, so did people.

Also Splinter, that happens a lot as well. The deal is, apparently, if you don't join the gang, you don't live the next day. It's sad, and in Chicago it is much worse than here in New Jersey; luckily it never happened to me, but my two friends got jumped (hospitalized even) because they declined joining a gang.

Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:47 pm

It's funny to me.

Black kills Black, no one blinks an eye.

Hispanic kills Hispanic, no one blinks an eye.

White kills White, no one blinks an eye.

White kills Black/Hispanic kills Black, everybody and their mothers go ape-sh%^, destroy things, riot non-stop, burn the American flag, etc.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 pm

I just wrote this on facebook. In case no one reads it there, here it is

Well I hope someone reads this, maybe it will make you think about a few things. Then again for some, maybe it won't.

So if there's anyone that's interested in all the wonderful things going on with America and our Department of Justice, you might have heard President Obama and Eric Holder speak out about the case and apparently, completely disagree with the jury. You also might have heard Eric Holder call this an "unnecessary death". Which is weird because I don't think he was there. Were you? A jury acts on reasonable doubt, not assumptions. The basis of what Eric Holder was speaking on were simply thoughts and assumptions. So if the government is so concerned about justice and making this right, how bout they stop taking sides and do what's really right for this country and tell people settle down a bit instead of urging them on. However, after watching five years of this I highly doubt it's capable for them to do so. Take a look at the link I will put in the comments, it's a short read so don't be lazy. Apparently three black men thought that "Two rights make a wrong". After beating the innocent jogger they went on to proclaim "This is for Trayvon". Where's the Justice Department here? Is Obama going to make a statement? Is Al Sharpton going to tell his brainwashed followers to cool down a little bit? No. People will continue to believe they're better and smarter then everyone because of a jury's verdict that didn't go their way. Their greed for "real justice" and "peace" will continue to blind them. They avoid the facts of of George Zimmerman's innocence and forget about the lack of facts the prosecution brought to court. Thanks if anyone read this, enjoy the rest of your week.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Welcome to America, where you are presumed guilty, and stay guilty even after innocence if proven Laughing 
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 pm

The way I see it, Zimmerman shouldn't have confronted Trayvon. But he did and Trayvon obviously escalated the situation by attacking him, forcing Zimmerman to defend himself the best he could, in this case with a gun.

The government getting involved just defeats the purpose of the already broken legal process, treating Zimmerman as if he was guilty right from the start. Just pathetic.

And splinters right, blacks kill other blacks everyday, whites kill whites everyday. You don't here the president and every media source coming out in an outcry. It's all for personal gain, and to even greater divide the country.

My personal favorite part of the trial was the credible witnesses:
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm

OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAH Razz

I heard about that but never actually listened to it lolololol
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 pm

And now a bunch of idiots that didn't get their way decide to cause trouble for everyone.

When the video of the black man beating the white woman in her house while her daughter watched, you didn't see whites out on the streets rioting and protesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zimmerman versus Martin   Zimmerman versus Martin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman versus Martin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top